Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 250
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #25
    Hell, I'd pay to watch that.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoDough  [View Original Post]
    Sounds more like novelty, similar to the one-armed girl in a wheelchair that does really good BJs.

  2. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it closed. I use a store in that center, and was there the other day. Their unit was all cleared out.
    That's a shame wonder why the closed?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDough  [View Original Post]
    Sounds more like novelty, similar to the one-armed girl in a wheelchair that does really good BJs.
    Just where is this one-armed girl in a wheelchair that does really good BJs. ? (asking for a friend) LOL.

  4. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, if this is actually worth the pursuit. I suppose if you can get full service for the same price or less than a decent full-service MP, then I say, go for it. However, this seems like kind of a novelty act. I read on other threads, such as Craigslist-massage therapists, and half the time you pay a third more than you would at a verifiable, full service MP. Who wants to spend more $$ than you have to?.
    Sounds more like novelty, similar to the one-armed girl in a wheelchair that does really good BJs.

  5. #21
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Luvie

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Luvie was BJ and HJ only closed down I heard.
    Yes, it closed. I use a store in that center, and was there the other day. Their unit was all cleared out.

  6. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Angel spa.
    Sounds like a good idea but I would prefer a Nail / Hair salon that does it all.

  7. #19

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the MP?
    Angel spa.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    There's a two story complex on First / Newhope in SA that has a Nail Salon downstairs that does haircuts / Pedi / Mani and a FS AMP upstairs.
    What's the name of the MP?

  9. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, if this is actually worth the pursuit. I suppose if you can get full service for the same price or less than a decent full-service MP, then I say, go for it. However, this seems like kind of a novelty act. I read on other threads, such as Craigslist-massage therapists, and half the time you pay a third more than you would at a verifiable, full service MP. Who wants to spend more $$ than you have to?

    Just say in'.

    DB.
    Guys it doesn't have to be FS, They could just offer a Handjob or Blowjob.

  10. #16

    Is it worth it or is it novelty

    Just curious, if this is actually worth the pursuit. I suppose if you can get full service for the same price or less than a decent full-service MP, then I say, go for it. However, this seems like kind of a novelty act. I read on other threads, such as Craigslist-massage therapists, and half the time you pay a third more than you would at a verifiable, full service MP. Who wants to spend more $$ than you have to?

    Just say in'.

    DB.

  11. #15

    Nail Salon and FS

    I think there is one off Brookhurst and Lincoln that offers FS. It might be a Spa or Nail Salon.

  12. #14

    Downstairs / Upstairs

    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaFedora  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking to get nails serviced like a mani / pedi then followed by taken to the back for extras? Or straight to extras LOL.
    There's a two story complex on First / Newhope in SA that has a Nail Salon downstairs that does haircuts / Pedi / Mani and a FS AMP upstairs.

  13. #13

    Pedi / Mani FS

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    So no one is going to drop some names of Nail salons?
    Why don't you search for Nail Salons next to FS AMP. They're not in the same unit but next to each other's.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaFedora  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking to get nails serviced like a mani / pedi then followed by taken to the back for extras? Or straight to extras LOL.
    Pedi first and then back room.

  15. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    So no one is going to drop some names of Nail salons?
    Are you looking to get nails serviced like a mani / pedi then followed by taken to the back for extras? Or straight to extras LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape