Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 40023
-
11-04-25 15:26 #37773Regular Member

Posts: 24Now that was a good massage. Dope spot. Dope handy and sucking skills by Xixi. Talking about the Spa LLC along West Fullerton Avenue. LOL her ancestors would be so proud that she's so legit in looks and sucking cock. For one, she sure knows how to suck up to a guys ego and make them feel like big daddy. The way she was touching my gorgeous body was as if she was praying to a God. So much TLC. I almost thought she was hypnotized by my body. I kept telling Xixi over and over "yeah girl that's gooood keep it going". She was that on point on how she came about the massaging and sucking my cock. My favorite was when she deep throated my cock and twirled her tongue around in the inside while maintaining the gag reflex on the down lo. Pro dick sucker. Don't care if I got finessed some extra tip, just do a good job and get me to cum all this rage on a beautiful face. GG. Would want to play again.
-
11-04-25 14:53 #37772Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Latina Salome at Ya Spa
In town for convention love trying the local pussy. Place on W Lawrence. She was one of the most beautiful Latina girls I've seen at a place like this. I mean she look young full of energy, a tank top full of tits and those jeans were full of ass. She walked me to the room and I got ready. She offered a body on body glide. I never had one before but it sounded so fun. You strip down to her thong put some oil all across her body laid on top of my back and wrapped her titties all over. Flipped over she started to tease me rubbing the balls nice and slow then stroking the cock one hand over the other. Beautiful D cup titties and I couldn't wait to get that thing off. No cover and started to blow me from the side of the table so I could grab some ass. I asked her if I could return the favor and we went straight 69. It tasted sweet like peach. Been to my big surprise she asked me if I wanted to do it wrong I said yes. I got so excited to get that straight Kitty feel. She got on top and she rocked back and forth wow. She got into reverse cowgirl and that's when I really got the good view of that booty pounding me. I wanted to pound it back so I bent her over in doggy and I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth she got off the table sorry to jerk me off and I blew my load right in her cheeks. Great ass tapping time. Now I just have to try your famous pizza.
-
11-04-25 14:16 #37771Senior Member

Posts: 143Fairy Hands?
Anyone have any infoto share here? She posts a lot.
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/h...893371965.html
-
11-04-25 08:09 #37770Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38I don't know. I've never asked because the p spot massage is so good. Never hurts to ask.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 21:57 #37769Senior Member

Posts: 87Does she only do L1?
Originally Posted by DFK141
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 19:46 #37768Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38Yuki on Irving Park
Went to see Yuki today. The senior mongers know who I'm talking about. Used to be at lemongrass then one or two others. She has her own spot on Irving Park near Austin now. She calls it 50-50 spa. She's still doing her p-spot massage so those of you looking for a good p-spot girl, look no further. It's not just that, seeing her again reminds me that she might be the best looking massage girl in the city. She's pretty and has a killer body. Probably the best man mades in town, c-cups and they look great. She goes to the gym all the time and it shows. 6 pack abs, great ass, hourglass figure. Massage itself is great. If you request she'll do a nuru type component to the massage with those glorious man mades. The p-spot massage has only gotten better with time. She'll edge you the whole hour of you can take it. It's a steal to at a buck forty. If you haven't been you need to try and I guarantee you'll put her into your rotation. 63XX W. Irving Park.
-
10-31-25 22:11 #37767Banned Member

Posts: 171Hi? Was about Lian 56
Please don't comment on my comment to someone that has nothing to do with what you think he was asking location of Lian56.
Originally Posted by Sk7499
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 17:06 #37766Senior Member

Posts: 156Old grandma LOL better options.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 14:03 #37765Senior Member

Posts: 38No on earth
LOL Well thank you, that is what I love about this site. I was going off of the websites of the places. I will be going there Monday not to earth maybe lian56, but now I just got my self in a mess went back and read this board until first of last month and found a lot more places I kinda want to try. If you got to liam56 def let me know I just like there webpage and pics. That juz room they have for 120 just looked awesome. But know I am going to look into sapphire, sxl, Chicago massage, and blue island man this is so tuff only there for a night. Good thing is ill be making a few trips up there the next few months so will have time eventually to try all and report back. I kinda of dig the Chicago they are open 24/7 so I could just get up really early and go in and do two in a day.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 13:20 #37764Senior Member

Posts: 414Concur
Def would not recommend Earth, I reviewed my experience not too long ago. Don't be duped by their website and promises. If Lian56 is a rebrand and new ladies maybe it's different? I'll also try to go see and report back.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
If just L2 my favorite is YuYu from sapphire (formerly comfort spa) on archer. Haven’t been in awhile so don’t know if she’s still around but if she is she’s great for what ur looking for.
-
10-31-25 10:43 #37763Banned Member

Posts: 171ChgSpaMan Clear Your Inbox
Tried to reply to your message your inbox is full.
-
10-31-25 10:37 #37762Banned Member

Posts: 171Red Rose Spa and Elston. NiNi My Go to Girl
Stopped by Red Rose Spa and saw my girl NiNi this morning. Love how she will accommodate my schedule and saw me before opening hours.
$160 all in BBBJ. Great Covered love to hit it doggie with her one leg on the table and she know when your about to finish she starts pulling away so the works her v muscle right on the head -.
She is at Red Rose Spa 47 xx Block of and Elston all blacked out private place and for a few extra $$ will will catch it in the mouth. She is a good go to and for $160 a lot less than these high priced spots.
If you go tell her that her loyal customer Rob referred you.
-
10-31-25 08:08 #37761Senior Member

Posts: 98918 Beauty Center formerly Sweetpull
They had been using the old vape shop's address in ads and redirecting people to Orange or BHC, so I thought that the orange line guy was mistaken when he said that they were now operating out of that location. I was surprised when I saw that the windows were papered over and the door propped open. I'm not surprised that it's not set up all that well for services given that it was just a regular storefront. I might check out the new rotation this weekend, but be aware that the parking situation is messed up with a lot of utility work and most of the area being permit parking.
Originally Posted by Coopertars
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 19:43 #37760Senior Member

Posts: 49Sucked a hot load of sorrow out of me LOL
Great experience at Chicago Massage on W diversey and and Austin. Next to the bomb La Michoacana Ice cream joint.
Some feelings of numb and dissociation as of late. I needed to do something that made me feel like I got some kind of a breather or I might actually lose grip of myself.
From their lineup, Amy helped me out so much man.
She had to be around my age in her late 20's, but eh that's irrelevant to me. Amy's appearance, build, titts, and ass all added up to an attractive lass.
As for the massage and service. I've got no complaints. Amy did well on giving what I wanted in the most understanding way possible. It's just the way she touched and talked to me. As if we've known each other. Felt personal, intimate, and very GFE. Nice sensual and meaning movements even when she was sucking all the sorrow out of me. When it came to that, I completely have forgotten all the BS in my personal life. Not a single second of her attention on me was sacrificed.
Feel good, yall.
-
10-30-25 18:08 #37759Senior Member

Posts: 534Narrowed Reviews
How did you narrow it down to those two spots (which one replaced the other and has a single review)? Reviews on here for Earth were mostly bad. There was maybe one guy shilling reviews for them but otherwise they were mostly know for their bait and switch. Apparently, Earth was shuttered and they rebranded as Lian56, so if you are set on that spot than just visit and report back.
Originally Posted by Finsfan1983
[View Original Post]
Otherwise, go to one of the consensus, top spots, Orange or SxL.










Reply With Quote






