Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37770
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    Does she only do L1?
    I don't know. I've never asked because the p spot massage is so good. Never hurts to ask.

  2. #37769
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK141  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Yuki today. The senior mongers know who I'm talking about. Used to be at lemongrass then one or two others. She has her own spot on Irving Park near Austin now. She calls it 50-50 spa. She's still doing her p-spot massage so those of you looking for a good p-spot girl, look no further. It's not just that, seeing her again reminds me that she might be the best looking massage girl in the city. She's pretty and has a killer body. Probably the best man mades in town, c-cups and they look great. She goes to the gym all the time and it shows. 6 pack abs, great ass, hourglass figure. Massage itself is great. If you request she'll do a nuru type component to the massage with those glorious man mades. The p-spot massage has only gotten better with time. She'll edge you the whole hour of you can take it. It's a steal to at a buck forty. If you haven't been you need to try and I guarantee you'll put her into your rotation. 63XX W. Irving Park.
    Does she only do L1?

  3. #37768
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 38

    Yuki on Irving Park

    Went to see Yuki today. The senior mongers know who I'm talking about. Used to be at lemongrass then one or two others. She has her own spot on Irving Park near Austin now. She calls it 50-50 spa. She's still doing her p-spot massage so those of you looking for a good p-spot girl, look no further. It's not just that, seeing her again reminds me that she might be the best looking massage girl in the city. She's pretty and has a killer body. Probably the best man mades in town, c-cups and they look great. She goes to the gym all the time and it shows. 6 pack abs, great ass, hourglass figure. Massage itself is great. If you request she'll do a nuru type component to the massage with those glorious man mades. The p-spot massage has only gotten better with time. She'll edge you the whole hour of you can take it. It's a steal to at a buck forty. If you haven't been you need to try and I guarantee you'll put her into your rotation. 63XX W. Irving Park.

  4. #37767

    Hi? Was about Lian 56

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk7499  [View Original Post]
    Old grandma LOL better options.
    Please don't comment on my comment to someone that has nothing to do with what you think he was asking location of Lian56.

  5. #37766
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to reply to your message your inbox is full.
    Old grandma LOL better options.

  6. #37765

    No on earth

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Def would not recommend Earth, I reviewed my experience not too long ago. Don't be duped by their website and promises. If Lian56 is a rebrand and new ladies maybe it's different? I'll also try to go see and report back.

    If just L2 my favorite is YuYu from sapphire (formerly comfort spa) on archer. Havent been in awhile so dont know if shes still around but if she is shes great for what ur looking for.
    LOL Well thank you, that is what I love about this site. I was going off of the websites of the places. I will be going there Monday not to earth maybe lian56, but now I just got my self in a mess went back and read this board until first of last month and found a lot more places I kinda want to try. If you got to liam56 def let me know I just like there webpage and pics. That juz room they have for 120 just looked awesome. But know I am going to look into sapphire, sxl, Chicago massage, and blue island man this is so tuff only there for a night. Good thing is ill be making a few trips up there the next few months so will have time eventually to try all and report back. I kinda of dig the Chicago they are open 24/7 so I could just get up really early and go in and do two in a day.

  7. #37764

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    How did you narrow it down to those two spots (which one replaced the other and has a single review)? Reviews on here for Earth were mostly bad. There was maybe one guy shilling reviews for them but otherwise they were mostly know for their bait and switch. Apparently, Earth was shuttered and they rebranded as Lian56, so if you are set on that spot than just visit and report back.

    Otherwise, go to one of the consensus, top spots, Orange or SxL.
    Def would not recommend Earth, I reviewed my experience not too long ago. Don't be duped by their website and promises. If Lian56 is a rebrand and new ladies maybe it's different? I'll also try to go see and report back.

    If just L2 my favorite is YuYu from sapphire (formerly comfort spa) on archer. Haven’t been in awhile so don’t know if she’s still around but if she is she’s great for what ur looking for.

  8. #37763

    ChgSpaMan Clear Your Inbox

    Tried to reply to your message your inbox is full.

  9. #37762

    Red Rose Spa and Elston. NiNi My Go to Girl

    Stopped by Red Rose Spa and saw my girl NiNi this morning. Love how she will accommodate my schedule and saw me before opening hours.

    $160 all in BBBJ. Great Covered love to hit it doggie with her one leg on the table and she know when your about to finish she starts pulling away so the works her v muscle right on the head -.

    She is at Red Rose Spa 47 xx Block of and Elston all blacked out private place and for a few extra $$ will will catch it in the mouth. She is a good go to and for $160 a lot less than these high priced spots.

    If you go tell her that her loyal customer Rob referred you.

  10. #37761

    18 Beauty Center formerly Sweetpull

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area yesterday late afternoon and I decided to text the Orange Spa number to see who was available. I expected them to send me the address to BHC but they said they are setting up a new spot 18 Beauty Center, literally right next door to Orange.
    They had been using the old vape shop's address in ads and redirecting people to Orange or BHC, so I thought that the orange line guy was mistaken when he said that they were now operating out of that location. I was surprised when I saw that the windows were papered over and the door propped open. I'm not surprised that it's not set up all that well for services given that it was just a regular storefront. I might check out the new rotation this weekend, but be aware that the parking situation is messed up with a lot of utility work and most of the area being permit parking.

  11. #37760

    Sucked a hot load of sorrow out of me LOL

    Great experience at Chicago Massage on W diversey and and Austin. Next to the bomb La Michoacana Ice cream joint.

    Some feelings of numb and dissociation as of late. I needed to do something that made me feel like I got some kind of a breather or I might actually lose grip of myself.

    From their lineup, Amy helped me out so much man.

    She had to be around my age in her late 20's, but eh that's irrelevant to me. Amy's appearance, build, titts, and ass all added up to an attractive lass.

    As for the massage and service. I've got no complaints. Amy did well on giving what I wanted in the most understanding way possible. It's just the way she touched and talked to me. As if we've known each other. Felt personal, intimate, and very GFE. Nice sensual and meaning movements even when she was sucking all the sorrow out of me. When it came to that, I completely have forgotten all the BS in my personal life. Not a single second of her attention on me was sacrificed.

    Feel good, yall.

  12. #37759

    Narrowed Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Finsfan1983  [View Original Post]
    I been reading the reviews and looking up the pics and websites and kind of narrowed it down to earth or lian56. Looking for basically l2 and younger lady's if possible.
    How did you narrow it down to those two spots (which one replaced the other and has a single review)? Reviews on here for Earth were mostly bad. There was maybe one guy shilling reviews for them but otherwise they were mostly know for their bait and switch. Apparently, Earth was shuttered and they rebranded as Lian56, so if you are set on that spot than just visit and report back.

    Otherwise, go to one of the consensus, top spots, Orange or SxL.

  13. #37758

    What up everyone

    First time posting on this thread. I normally stick around the Bloomington / Peoria area but work has me up near Crestwood lately. Last few trips up there I checked out harmony which is amazing by the way. Any questions please feel free to message. Not staying in Ohara this time closer to China town. Who would you guy recommend I go to. I been reading the reviews and looking up the pics and websites and kind of narrowed it down to earth or lian56. Looking for basically l2 and younger lady's if possible. Massage I prefer more harder and a good shower or juz. Harmony like I said is great but the def lack the massage part. I will be driving from around 6-7 hours away and I does kill my back so def prefer a solid massage as well. If you have a better spot in mind please let me know. I don't expect info to be free so if you have any questions about Indiana. Peoria. Bloomington let me know I would def appreciate it ty.

  14. #37757

    Orange Spa /18 Beauty Center

    Was in the area yesterday late afternoon and I decided to text the Orange Spa number to see who was available. I expected them to send me the address to BHC but they said they are setting up a new spot 18 Beauty Center, literally right next door to Orange.

    Thought it was weird but I walked past it a couple times to make sure it wasn't a scam, rang the doorbell and was let in by Tiffany. Tiffany doesn't look like the one on the website, more like a Devon Aoki look but with bolt ons.

    Once I was in and pleased with who I saw, I opted for the 1 hr $300, that was kind of a bad idea. They just started working out of this place so there was no table shower, was led to a bathroom where I was told to take a shower and then return to the room. Once back there I got a brief massage and then Tiffany started doing her thing.

    She started with a BBJ and then put a condom on, I asked if she was going to do any of the GFE stuff for 300 and then that's when her understanding of English must have cut out. Was fine she got on top and did some CG positions before I flipped over and hit it from mish and then finished in Doggy. She got me cleaned up and then said she'd be bouncing around a couple of spots in Chicago until Christmas, she asked me to go out the back door to the car port and alley which I didn't mind.

    I would hold off on this spot until they get set up fully, or ask if you can go to their other spots in the time being. The booker sent me pictures for like 6 girls, but this place only looked like it had two rooms, maybe three, so they must be sending people to other locations depending on how busy everything is.

  15. #37756
    Do you mind sharing, which spa? Sounds interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Last week I went to a spa I've never been to before. Met a therapist I've never been with. I paid the house fee and in the room I did what I always do: I laid $140 on the bookcase next to the massage oil. She came in and said "do you have a rubber? I don't have any. " I went back to the car to get one and we both left the session happy.

    Moral of the story is you just never know until you try.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape