Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 17049
-
11-18-25 11:29 #16554Senior Member

Posts: 220Flirty
I too have been talking to her for a while. I find her very flirty someone else has commented on her.
Originally Posted by Razorthin2011
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 10:04 #16553Senior Member

Posts: 68Man hater
Met this one. Had chatted back and forth on and off for a while, so I took the plunge. Very blunt and direct in communications and had an almost hardened tone to her comms. Met her in person at her place, she's cute, petite, fit. 30 and a single mom who works from home. A little baby damage but gyms often and stays fit. She admitted she was on the spectrum and is socially awkward which probably explained her rough communication style. Autism aside, she overall had a very jaded and negative outlook on almost everything. Kinda like one of those really angry entitled young leftist ultra liberals. Probably thinks she's empowering herself by doing this. Thinks she's super smart cause of all the stuff she googles. Sex wasn't bad, but had a bad case of BV. Wouldn't recommend. By the end of my second round I was just trying not to yak from the smell. Showered and left.
Messaged her and suggested she get checked for BV and that's when she went postal on me. The true colors came out and she went absolutely nuts over messaging. Anyways, I'd avoid but PM me for details if you want to take the dive haha.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-eb4b36d2a157
-
11-18-25 09:53 #16552Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone else having trouble logging in?
-
11-17-25 17:31 #16551Senior Member

Posts: 77Mel
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-9446157c31e5
Been talking to this one for a few days. Anyone got any intel? She seems cool but not sure.
-
11-17-25 09:27 #16550Senior Member

Posts: 36Other resources
Does anyone else know of other sites or resources for SD's sharing intel besides this one? Also, interesting in knowing of other helpful sites that you might find helpful. Any additional tips or resources are always appreciated.
-
11-16-25 12:21 #16549Regular Member

Posts: 6South Bend
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-6d04165a9ff2
Unsure if anyone ventures out to the south bend area, but any intel on this one? Seems to do stuff with her sister and doesn't do solo.
-
11-16-25 08:14 #16548Senior Member

Posts: 65I interacted with her a while back. Her pics were highly filtered and of only flattering angles.
Originally Posted by Theone1977
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 15:48 #16547Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone interacted with her?
Has anyone interacted with this girl? Is she legit? Scammer?
Thanks.
-
11-15-25 08:02 #16546Regular Member

Posts: 6Echantingcharmer recent?
I was chatting on Sa a bit ago after lurking and reading here for a bit and decided to reach out. Communication was good but just disappeared? Has anyone seen or have an updated recent review? Thanks in advance!
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-dd1a4239361f
-
11-14-25 18:28 #16545Senior Member

Posts: 326Payment
So it's been a long time since I've used SA, but it seems there's a lot of new rules, like the picture requirement and now it seems like you can't pay with a prepaid visa? How are you guys paying anonymously? Appreciate any suggestions.
-
11-14-25 00:02 #16544Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343SugarLifeNow
Hey everyone, Dave here, new SLN girl in Chicago, her name is JuJu and she is 22. Pretty hard to get any details out of her. She is not into anal, and doesn't really like giving head, but will do so for more allowance. She likes a bit of rough sex, especially choking. Other than being young and cute with a nice body, the best thing about her is she will host, and her ppm is on the low end. No word on BBFS.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/{emailreplacement0}/
-
11-13-25 01:04 #16543Regular Member

Posts: 8Pamela
Anyone has any info on her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-64a853ea158b
-
11-03-25 15:42 #16542Regular Member

Posts: 1Little Update
You should see her now:
Originally Posted by Qlove369
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/XQLJxwD1pQc?si=c2h3WaSQ8sm70RlU
Very sad.
-
11-01-25 13:11 #16541Senior Member

Posts: 146If I knew that guy, I'd immediately be like, "I know that guy!
Originally Posted by CreativeEros
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 11:34 #16540Senior Member

Posts: 220Thank You
Thank you for sending the pic, it is very helpful to see what you did.
Originally Posted by CreativeEros
[View Original Post]
I'll give it a try.










Reply With Quote





