Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 167 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 2496
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2106

    OC Wellness / Angels going rate?

    Does anyone know what's the going rate for most of the girls at OC Wellness / Angels (for 30 m /45 m /60 m) aside from the 60/70/100 door fee (no extras)? I know some ask much more, but what's the typical / lowest common rate?

  2. #2105
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    My ATF is Milan. #2 is Hazel. Kiana could be my #3 but only seen her a couple times. IMO, all very hot. Mia, Stacy, Skyler, Val, Charlie, and Ella all great providers with good looks / service. Andrea and Vanessa are a little thicker than I like.
    April has the right combination of skills and flirty personality. Nice fakies too.

  3. #2104
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruBrowser  [View Original Post]
    Well you know what that means. She works until she starts to show and then takes 6-7 months off. Bun in the oven!
    That's too bad—ROM had a 7-8 month pregnant girl a while back and it was an amazing experience. I'd love to do that again.

  4. #2103
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? Can you not see the recommendations right below your post?
    Should've been emphasized the girls to avoid part, my bad. Thanks though LOL.

  5. #2102
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruBrowser  [View Original Post]
    Well you know what that means. She works until she starts to show and then takes 6-7 months off. Bun in the oven!
    Sorry once you pop out a kid, I'm crossing you off my list IYKYK.

  6. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    I don't do extras so I'm not sure who's pricy and who's not. I always do 45 m which you can't beat anywhere else price-wise. Kiana is super hot imo and service was great too. Hazel is super cute and genuine, very nice body (short), her boobs are fake but not perfectly done, but overall. I really liked her looks / smile / personality. There are some providers who put on a persona / show / act (most, to be honest); some that seem real / genuine (like Hazel, Skyler,) and some, that puts on such a good act / show that it seems so genuine, but deep down you know it's not (Stacy LOL.
    Not sure about the best deal. 45 is still over deuce hundos, and we are barely allowed to stare or pet their kitties. The best value are the South American girls that OCanon has been reporting, 220 for HHR. They're young, attractive Latinas offering BBBJ and FS, but the only downside is the lack of communication aka connection.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...608&viewfull=1#post7422608.

  7. #2100
    Seriously? Can you not see the recommendations right below your post?

    Quote Originally Posted by InfidelCastro  [View Original Post]
    Never visited anything besdides AMPs have been checking out ROM and was wondering if there's any nice girls you guys would recommend (or stuck up ones to avoid).

  8. #2099

    Rom

    Never visited anything besdides AMPs have been checking out ROM and was wondering if there's any nice girls you guys would recommend (or stuck up ones to avoid).

  9. #2098

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    I don't do extras so I'm not sure who's pricy and who's not. I always do 45 m which you can't beat anywhere else price-wise. Kiana is super hot imo and service was great too. Hazel is super cute and genuine, very nice body (short), her boobs are fake but not perfectly done, but overall. I really liked her looks / smile / personality. There are some providers who put on a persona / show / act (most, to be honest); some that seem real / genuine (like Hazel, Skyler,) and some, that puts on such a good act / show that it seems so genuine, but deep down you know it's not (Stacy LOL.
    My ATF is Milan. #2 is Hazel. Kiana could be my #3 but only seen her a couple times. IMO, all very hot. Mia, Stacy, Skyler, Val, Charlie, and Ella all great providers with good looks / service. Andrea and Vanessa are a little thicker than I like.

  10. #2097
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnusDeo  [View Original Post]
    Stacy being on hiatus until at least summer '26 is going to kill me. She's my ATF over at ROM and finding someone who can match her is going to be tough.
    Well you know what that means. She works until she starts to show and then takes 6-7 months off. Bun in the oven!

  11. #2096

    Also curious

    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this location in Brea / La Habra or seen any of the providers there? Seen their ig page for a while but idk if good enough to take the plunge.

    Not sure if its work checking out, tho Vivi is on my list.
    Also curious about this one. A lot of advertisement on their IG. But really no reviews or intel.

  12. #2095
    I don't do extras so I'm not sure who's pricy and who's not. I always do 45 m which you can't beat anywhere else price-wise. Kiana is super hot imo and service was great too. Hazel is super cute and genuine, very nice body (short), her boobs are fake but not perfectly done, but overall. I really liked her looks / smile / personality. There are some providers who put on a persona / show / act (most, to be honest); some that seem real / genuine (like Hazel, Skyler,) and some, that puts on such a good act / show that it seems so genuine, but deep down you know it's not (Stacy LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    From your list I have seen Mia and Stacy, both were very beautiful and service was great. Mia wanted too much money for me but Stacys FS price was decent so I went with it. Yeah she was pretty good for the price but not what I was hoping for.

    The others I have seen are Val, smoking body but not very attractive. Kate, she was great but pricey for me. Tasha, decent service but not my type. Tokyo, hard pass. Terrible service and pricey. Coco, hard pass. Decent massage but too thick and old for me. Feel like I am forgetting someone but anyway.

    Kiana and Hazel intrigue me but I worry that the representation pics will look nothing like them. Also, do either offer extras?

  13. #2094
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    You're seeing the wrong ones LOL. Go see Ella, Stacy, Mia, Skyler, Charlie, Hazel, Kiana or Andrea. Never had a single bad experience with any of these and the level of service and price at ROM are unbeatable but not with all the girls.
    From your list I have seen Mia and Stacy, both were very beautiful and service was great. Mia wanted too much money for me but Stacys FS price was decent so I went with it. Yeah she was pretty good for the price but not what I was hoping for.

    The others I have seen are Val, smoking body but not very attractive. Kate, she was great but pricey for me. Tasha, decent service but not my type. Tokyo, hard pass. Terrible service and pricey. Coco, hard pass. Decent massage but too thick and old for me. Feel like I am forgetting someone but anyway.

    Kiana and Hazel intrigue me but I worry that the representation pics will look nothing like them. Also, do either offer extras?

  14. #2093
    Very sad indeed: There's really NO ONE at her level of service (at that price) ANYWHERE. Vanessa at ROM is about the same body type and overall amazing look, and the service was great, but not at Stacy's level.

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnusDeo  [View Original Post]
    Stacy being on hiatus until at least summer '26 is going to kill me. She's my ATF over at ROM and finding someone who can match her is going to be tough.

  15. #2092

    Stacy on Hiatus

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    You're seeing the wrong ones LOL. Go see Ella, Stacy, Mia, Skyler, Charlie, Hazel, Kiana or Andrea. Never had a single bad experience with any of these and the level of service and price at ROM are unbeatable but not with all the girls.
    Stacy being on hiatus until at least summer '26 is going to kill me. She's my ATF over at ROM and finding someone who can match her is going to be tough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape