Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 2496
-
11-04-25 23:45 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 41OC Wellness / Angels going rate?
Does anyone know what's the going rate for most of the girls at OC Wellness / Angels (for 30 m /45 m /60 m) aside from the 60/70/100 door fee (no extras)? I know some ask much more, but what's the typical / lowest common rate?
-
11-03-25 16:03 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 403April has the right combination of skills and flirty personality. Nice fakies too.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 15:34 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 90That's too bad—ROM had a 7-8 month pregnant girl a while back and it was an amazing experience. I'd love to do that again.
Originally Posted by NuruBrowser
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 17:48 #2103Regular Member

Posts: 18Should've been emphasized the girls to avoid part, my bad. Thanks though LOL.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 17:23 #2102Senior Member

Posts: 403Sorry once you pop out a kid, I'm crossing you off my list IYKYK.
Originally Posted by NuruBrowser
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 17:21 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 403Not sure about the best deal. 45 is still over deuce hundos, and we are barely allowed to stare or pet their kitties. The best value are the South American girls that OCanon has been reporting, 220 for HHR. They're young, attractive Latinas offering BBBJ and FS, but the only downside is the lack of communication aka connection.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...608&viewfull=1#post7422608.
-
11-02-25 13:26 #2100Senior Member

Posts: 41Seriously? Can you not see the recommendations right below your post?
Originally Posted by InfidelCastro
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 19:22 #2099Regular Member

Posts: 18Rom
Never visited anything besdides AMPs have been checking out ROM and was wondering if there's any nice girls you guys would recommend (or stuck up ones to avoid).
-
11-01-25 15:13 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 287Concur
My ATF is Milan. #2 is Hazel. Kiana could be my #3 but only seen her a couple times. IMO, all very hot. Mia, Stacy, Skyler, Val, Charlie, and Ella all great providers with good looks / service. Andrea and Vanessa are a little thicker than I like.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 15:54 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 114Well you know what that means. She works until she starts to show and then takes 6-7 months off. Bun in the oven!
Originally Posted by IgnusDeo
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 18:16 #2096Regular Member

Posts: 11Also curious
Also curious about this one. A lot of advertisement on their IG. But really no reviews or intel.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 17:12 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 41I don't do extras so I'm not sure who's pricy and who's not. I always do 45 m which you can't beat anywhere else price-wise. Kiana is super hot imo and service was great too. Hazel is super cute and genuine, very nice body (short), her boobs are fake but not perfectly done, but overall. I really liked her looks / smile / personality. There are some providers who put on a persona / show / act (most, to be honest); some that seem real / genuine (like Hazel, Skyler,) and some, that puts on such a good act / show that it seems so genuine, but deep down you know it's not (Stacy LOL.
Originally Posted by AnotherBogie
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 06:43 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 70From your list I have seen Mia and Stacy, both were very beautiful and service was great. Mia wanted too much money for me but Stacys FS price was decent so I went with it. Yeah she was pretty good for the price but not what I was hoping for.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
The others I have seen are Val, smoking body but not very attractive. Kate, she was great but pricey for me. Tasha, decent service but not my type. Tokyo, hard pass. Terrible service and pricey. Coco, hard pass. Decent massage but too thick and old for me. Feel like I am forgetting someone but anyway.
Kiana and Hazel intrigue me but I worry that the representation pics will look nothing like them. Also, do either offer extras?
-
10-24-25 20:32 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 41Very sad indeed: There's really NO ONE at her level of service (at that price) ANYWHERE. Vanessa at ROM is about the same body type and overall amazing look, and the service was great, but not at Stacy's level.
Originally Posted by IgnusDeo
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 17:24 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 38Stacy on Hiatus
Stacy being on hiatus until at least summer '26 is going to kill me. She's my ATF over at ROM and finding someone who can match her is going to be tough.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





