Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35199
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuklez  [View Original Post]
    Jaidee does this as part of her repertoire. She's quite skilled at it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/195730170
    I've considered checking her out on several occasions. What services come with her fees? Is she just doing a HJ or FS? Is she actually worth seeing? She seems to have some mixed reviews. I'm definitely curious about her. Thanks!

  2. #35198

    FS locations- Great Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Here in OH I don't exceed $$2. 00 that includes the entry fee and the tip.
    No matter what you propose they will ask for more. Start at 200, go to 220 and then follow the Stand Your Ground Laws.

  3. #35197

    How much should I expect to pay at Great Hands or others for extras?

    Here in OH I don't exceed $$2. 00 that includes the entry fee and the tip.

  4. #35196

    Asian element

    Quote Originally Posted by LunasMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had any luck here recently? Thinking of trying it out as I keep passing it on the way to work but never pulled the trigger yet. I have tried searching but no reviews less than 2 years old. Any help is appreciated.
    Same owners as Howell. Over 50 not so good looking. Good massage with standard ending. There was an Asian dude at front desk.

  5. #35195
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    Would not surprise me if she stood up too many people.
    It was pneumonia, after Covid.

  6. #35194

    Haunted house Featherstone

    Visited the place for an hour massage. $80 house fee. Didn't get her name but was wearing short maid dress with nice B cups.

    Late 20's to early 30's. Massage lasted about 20 minutes when she asked what I wanted. Said everything and she asked for $2.

    Got on top and rode for few minutes with cover, then a CBJ, then did k9 till finish. Had a good time but was out in 40 minutes.

    Will not repeat due to the price.

  7. #35193

    Just so you know

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuklez  [View Original Post]
    Jaidee does this as part of her repertoire. She's quite skilled at it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/195730170
    Jaidee is not independent. She has a bf handler who does her scheduling. You are texting him, most likely, not her. Also has cameras monitoring the apartment she hosts from. She is also GPS. Just my opinion but I never saw her once she went on her own and I understood how much the BF enjoys the lifestyle that you guys are funding for them. Just a turnoff to me once I know the life behind the scenes.

  8. #35192
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her?
    Would not surprise me if she stood up too many people.

  9. #35191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    On the south side of Ten Mile Road between Evergreen and Southfield Roads. Ranch home with parking in the back. Entry in front.
    House is the middle one.

    Went on Wednesday. As described by others. Had nice time. Will repeat.

    Saw other mongers driving and walking around. There were 2 workers there but I only saw one.

  10. #35190
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi there any Good Back Walker ladys? Thanks.
    Chelsea in Lansing magic touch. Seriously.

  11. #35189

    Back Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi there any Good Back Walker ladys? Thanks.
    Jaidee does this as part of her repertoire. She's quite skilled at it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/195730170

  12. #35188

    Back walking?

    Hi there any Good Back Walker ladys? Thanks.

  13. #35187

    I am also missing Anna deeply

    Wish I knew where she was. Nothing remotely close anywhere. Sone good ones but those hands and the backwalking were so nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by SzGino  [View Original Post]
    I will check out and report back. I am looking for a place like anna had on 10 mile with back walking and good massage with HE at the end. Love a good massage, firm and knows what they are doing with a little play at the end.
    .

  14. #35186

    Natasha

    Expensive HJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Natasha this week. Just so so good. Fantastic rack on a really great person. She did say she had openings this week.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

    Link here.

    Just great. Reliable clean!

  15. #35185

    CT Massage on Harper

    TOFTT. Great massage and legit. I wished for more but none to be had. 40 to 50 year lady. Not great looking. Rubbed her leg and ass thinking it might help. Nothing. But damn good massage though. 100 out the door for a little more than an hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape