Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35143

    Asian Elements in Brighton

    Has anyone ever had any luck here recently? Thinking of trying it out as I keep passing it on the way to work but never pulled the trigger yet. I have tried searching but no reviews less than 2 years old. Any help is appreciated.

  2. #35142

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Unless you're into necrophilia it would be strange to go to a hookers funeral.
    She was a massage therapist, I do not know what you are talking about. And who knows what my kinks might be?

  3. #35141

    Shhhhhhh. Hush Hush

    So l stopped in at Hush today. Was going to get the hour massage but when l saw the woman who l thought was going to give me the massage l asked for 90 minutes. Went to give her the cash and she says pay at the end of session. She takes me to the room and says get undressed and lay face down on table. Hear a knock on door told her to enter and she comes in and says, no no no, you lay under sheet. Aw sheet. Not even the same girl that took me to the room but she was still pretty hot. Excellent massage, hit every spot except the most important one. Not even a hint of a hint of teasing but the massage was AWESOME. 135 for cbd oil massage including feet. Tipped her 40 and she was thrilled. Probably ain't repeating because it was, as l expected for a Grosse Pointe spa, VERY LEGIT.

  4. #35140

    Thats a hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by MichRusty  [View Original Post]
    Any info regarding arrangements?
    Unless you're into necrophilia it would be strange to go to a hookers funeral.

  5. #35139

    Commerce Lisa

    Any info regarding arrangements?

  6. #35138
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjhound  [View Original Post]
    Saw her many times. She is the woman in the pic. But that pic is 10 years old at least. She has gained some lbs. For sure. I'd guess 50-60 of them.

    She used to be a good time, but she is an animal lover to the point where there are way too many dogs in the house for the size of the house. It's more than a small distraction. It smells bad.

    The last time I saw her. It was a very rushed, straight to Russian session, in a hurry up and finish way. The man-made bolt-ons are way overfilled. Some guys like that, but it's like putting jr. Between 2 hard basketballs. Between the weight gain, the rush, the dogs, and the smell, etc. I haven't been back in 5 years and don't plan to.

    Happy to share more if you want PM me.

    Hound.
    The smell of dog urine is an understatement. It is awful!

  7. #35137

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjhound  [View Original Post]
    Saw her many times. She is the woman in the pic. But that pic is 10 years old at least. She has gained some lbs. For sure. I'd guess 50-60 of them.

    She used to be a good time, but she is an animal lover to the point where there are way too many dogs in the house for the size of the house. It's more than a small distraction. It smells bad.

    The last time I saw her. It was a very rushed, straight to Russian session, in a hurry up and finish way. The man-made bolt-ons are way overfilled. Some guys like that, but it's like putting jr. Between 2 hard basketballs. Between the weight gain, the rush, the dogs, and the smell, etc. I haven't been back in 5 years and don't plan to.

    Happy to share more if you want PM me.

    Hound.
    Please clear out your inbox as I am unable to send you a PM. Thanks.

  8. #35136

    Saigon

    I was under the impression Saigon was Vietnamese? At least the owner Tiffany.

    Stay safe,

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Great hands, Saigon, Q Therapy, Cypress are korean?

  9. #35135
    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Abby? If so, are you able to share feedback please?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...864/7345630951
    Saw her many times. She is the woman in the pic. But that pic is 10 years old at least. She has gained some lbs. For sure. I'd guess 50-60 of them.

    She used to be a good time, but she is an animal lover to the point where there are way too many dogs in the house for the size of the house. It's more than a small distraction. It smells bad.

    The last time I saw her. It was a very rushed, straight to Russian session, in a hurry up and finish way. The man-made bolt-ons are way overfilled. Some guys like that, but it's like putting jr. Between 2 hard basketballs. Between the weight gain, the rush, the dogs, and the smell, etc. I haven't been back in 5 years and don't plan to.

    Happy to share more if you want PM me.

    Hound.

  10. #35134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 124

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Abby? If so, are you able to share feedback please?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...864/7345630951
    I have with her several times always a good last minute option, open menu the more she knows you.

  11. #35133

    Commerce Lisa

    Is this the Lisa who worked out of the house near the highschool?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelM  [View Original Post]
    Some of you may remember about 4 years ago Lisa was in a terrible car wreck and not expected to survive. She made it after many surgeries and a prolonged stay in the hospital. But she recently suffered major complications from the surgery repair that had failed.

  12. #35132
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    OK, maybe I'm ignorant, but aren't they all Chinese? (excepting for a few with "Thai" in their name, of course).
    Many are Korean. In fact, the best experiences I've had have been at Korean parlors.

    To the unacquainted with the languages, Chinese has a lot of inflections and "sh" sounds. Korean has more defined syllables and is less of an inflected language.

  13. #35131
    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    They specifically targeted Chinese spas. I'm all for that. The Chinese do traffic. They maintain unsanitary conditions. They make the employee live in the spa. It's just dead wrong and it needs to be stopped. If the masseuse can't even speak English they likely are being trafficked. They of course are not all like that. About 25% of them are actually ok. But, most need to go.
    OK, maybe I'm ignorant, but aren't they all Chinese? (excepting for a few with "Thai" in their name, of course).

  14. #35130
    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Abby? If so, are you able to share feedback please?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...864/7345630951
    Never saw her, but I did contact her once. Polite and communication was good, it just didn't work out time wise. I've heard, I believe, generally good things about her?

  15. #35129

    Abby (Westland)

    Has anyone met Abby? If so, are you able to share feedback please?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...864/7345630951

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape