Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 27800
-
10-31-25 19:06 #26570Senior Member

Posts: 83Pretty solid sounding advice actually, thank you. I was just hoping there would be other girls like Brenna where they are openly a higher-end BBFS provider that requires full panel testing. LA & Las Vegas has a fuck ton of those types of girls. But Brenna Sparks and Suki Sin are the only two I've found that fit that criteria here in Seattle. Thanks though mate.
Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 16:37 #26569Senior Member

Posts: 81Bored is correct.
Damn fine answer. It's not that these women don't exist. You're just going to have to play the risk / reward game a little. I've seen ladies mentioned here that were supposedly "slam dunks" and they wrapped me up. I've had women be very explicit about no BB and then, after some convo, just getting on top and having a good time. You can't win if you don't play, and while I don't fault OP for asking, I'm not surprised that the question got buried.
Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 15:04 #26568Senior Member

Posts: 1401Test results are useless too
As the title stated. These girls usually asks for test results that are no older than 3 days to 2 weeks. One could go fuck half a dozen girls between blood draw to fucking said provider and caught something in between.
-
10-31-25 14:56 #26567Senior Member

Posts: 117OP's question got a bit lost in the sauce, so responding directly on that.
Originally Posted by Hycina111
[View Original Post]
Hycina, I hear you. Setting aside the question of price-and-cleanliness for a moment, I understand that the connation associated with some of the more frequently-discussed ladies here is that they see a lot of action and it may squick you out. I certainly wouldn't judge you for feeling that way.
That said: I don't want to unfairly distort your question, but the way I read it is "Hey, I don't really want to do the hard work here, so can someone refer me a better product that is already BBFS-certified?" There are a whole bunch of dudes here (myself included) who absolutely know women who would suit your criteria, but those relationships are hard-earned, and seldom distributedly freely. In my case, every single one of my varsity squad are women sourced from Tryst (or similar platforms), and bareback had to be discussed in person. These are often delicate negotiations and rely on luck as much as anything else. You'll get shot down over text 99% of the time.
If someone here generously slipped you a name, then mazel tov, but otherwise you just got to put in the work, man.
With apologies to MC for truncating his reply, I broadly agree with this. Yeah, there is a weak correlation between price points: If you poll 30 EscortAlligator girls and 30 Tryst girls, there is probably a greater frequency of first-date BBFS permissiveness in the EA group. But "higher price" doesn't necessarily mean "cleaner girl. " I've personally seen girls at $200 who wanted me to arrive wrapped head-to-toe in Saran Wrap. I've personally seen girls at near-nosebleed numbers who -- to my ever-lasting surprise -- cheerfully hopped right on and took my load. Fun and all, but post-nut clarity made me question exactly how many loads that expensive chick took that day. It's the same game -- just a higher ticket price.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
At the end of the day, they are all women. If they like you, they'll take you bare, irrespective of the price point. Got to get them to like you first, though. Happy hunting.
-
10-31-25 13:30 #26566Senior Member

Posts: 1209Respectfully, this is a nonsensical statement. You have zero verification that she's clean, even if she shows you results I can give you 10 different ways they can be faked. She's a hoor and you're a john, the risk is there irrespective of price and we all play that game. I've met some low-end providers that were obsessed with cleanliness and some that clearly gave no fucks to the point I just walked out. It's all about the individual and even more so luck.
Originally Posted by Hycina111
[View Original Post]
Just based on probability and reports from inside the industry where it's commonplace there is a high likelihood that she has HSV2. You can say that about most providers as well. But equating price to cleanliness is a complete non-sequitur.
-
10-31-25 12:50 #26565Senior Member

Posts: 237For $3100, that would have to be a heckuva experience!
Originally Posted by Hycina111
[View Original Post]
I would book 6 sessions and KAngels and I would 100% find that a lot more satisfying. In theory, if one wanted to DoxyPep / PreP for 6 sessions that wouldn't be totally out of bounds either. Not a guarantee, but pretty close.
-
10-31-25 03:09 #26564Senior Member

Posts: 212I love it when a provider who I've been nutting in for years acts like she doesn't let anyone who pays her regular rate fill her raw. All the guys saying "oh you do BBFS? I'm never seeing you again" and then post about how they go down on everyone. If you are that concerned about catching something just don't do the hobby at all. Not like condoms completely protect you.
-
10-30-25 18:06 #26563Senior Member

Posts: 83Some yea, but trying to discuss bare in a respectful and polite manner with higher end girls off tryst has led me to some negative experiences. I've had some cuss me out, call me disgusting, block me, and one threaten to warn other providers in Seattle she knows about me. Hence part of the reason why I'm asking. Don't really want to go through that bullshit anymore and would rather just book with someone who's know to do bare.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
Besides, if I'm gonna step out, I want it to be with a girl that's an absolute stunner and doesn't have anything. I only book something maybe 1-2 times a year
-
10-30-25 18:02 #26562Senior Member

Posts: 157Not really
My experience was pretty standard. Sent a polite good intro message and scheduled for the same night. She is fun tho.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 17:52 #26561Senior Member

Posts: 652They all will at her rates.
Originally Posted by Hycina111
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 17:34 #26560Senior Member

Posts: 83Y'all know anyone who offers BBFS that's a bit higher end? Going to be honest, a lot of the girls in this thread are kinda a little sketchy and I'd rather pay a premium to creampie a girl than catch something. Paying a mere extra $100 to rawdog someone is fucking wild.
I'm talking like Brenna Sparks for example. She's pricey but I feel pretty safe going raw with her because of her price, her status, and because she requires the heavy duty full std testing.
-
10-30-25 16:36 #26559Senior Member

Posts: 1018Must be talking about Jonco. That guy is rawdog city.
Originally Posted by HoochiePapa
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 21:50 #26558Senior Member

Posts: 1209Nikkipink
Need to finally see her. She's adamant about referrals in her profile, any intel on how strict she actually is with that?
-
10-29-25 20:37 #26557Senior Member

Posts: 77Their's a few dudes that are in literally every alert thread and I kind of feel like they should be strangled like homer simpson does to bart. I just try to not interact with like 95% of the dudes on that forum because they be fuckin straight weirdos.
Originally Posted by HoochiePapa
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 19:41 #26556Senior Member

Posts: 118For REAL. I lose whatever respect I might have had for the girls that buy that obviously fake "I'm an ally" bullshit. The alerts sec is full of those clowns. Like "Ok ladies, I've read the texts and this guy bad" or "a provider offered me bare once but I said no because I'm such a great guy". First off, why's all of your reviews of known rawdoggers then? Doesn't seem like a happy coincidence mate. It's either a savior fetish or they think they'll get a free gratitude fuck. They really just have the site open 24/7 just waiting to jump on an alert and become a self appointed mod. Is that a flex? LOL.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




