Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 27900
-
10-30-25 18:06 #26670Senior Member

Posts: 83Some yea, but trying to discuss bare in a respectful and polite manner with higher end girls off tryst has led me to some negative experiences. I've had some cuss me out, call me disgusting, block me, and one threaten to warn other providers in Seattle she knows about me. Hence part of the reason why I'm asking. Don't really want to go through that bullshit anymore and would rather just book with someone who's know to do bare.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
Besides, if I'm gonna step out, I want it to be with a girl that's an absolute stunner and doesn't have anything. I only book something maybe 1-2 times a year
-
10-30-25 18:02 #26669Senior Member

Posts: 157Not really
My experience was pretty standard. Sent a polite good intro message and scheduled for the same night. She is fun tho.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 17:52 #26668Senior Member

Posts: 652They all will at her rates.
Originally Posted by Hycina111
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 17:34 #26667Senior Member

Posts: 83Y'all know anyone who offers BBFS that's a bit higher end? Going to be honest, a lot of the girls in this thread are kinda a little sketchy and I'd rather pay a premium to creampie a girl than catch something. Paying a mere extra $100 to rawdog someone is fucking wild.
I'm talking like Brenna Sparks for example. She's pricey but I feel pretty safe going raw with her because of her price, her status, and because she requires the heavy duty full std testing.
-
10-30-25 16:36 #26666Senior Member

Posts: 1017Must be talking about Jonco. That guy is rawdog city.
Originally Posted by HoochiePapa
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 21:50 #26665Senior Member

Posts: 1209Nikkipink
Need to finally see her. She's adamant about referrals in her profile, any intel on how strict she actually is with that?
-
10-29-25 20:37 #26664Senior Member

Posts: 77Their's a few dudes that are in literally every alert thread and I kind of feel like they should be strangled like homer simpson does to bart. I just try to not interact with like 95% of the dudes on that forum because they be fuckin straight weirdos.
Originally Posted by HoochiePapa
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 19:41 #26663Senior Member

Posts: 118For REAL. I lose whatever respect I might have had for the girls that buy that obviously fake "I'm an ally" bullshit. The alerts sec is full of those clowns. Like "Ok ladies, I've read the texts and this guy bad" or "a provider offered me bare once but I said no because I'm such a great guy". First off, why's all of your reviews of known rawdoggers then? Doesn't seem like a happy coincidence mate. It's either a savior fetish or they think they'll get a free gratitude fuck. They really just have the site open 24/7 just waiting to jump on an alert and become a self appointed mod. Is that a flex? LOL.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 18:51 #26662Senior Member

Posts: 652She is a dirtyfuk! Just like me!
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 13:20 #26661Senior Member

Posts: 511Simps
So very true. Plus those same guys are likely blowing up her phone since the review. Fucking hypocrites, be real or STFU!
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 09:19 #26660Senior Member

Posts: 1209The simps on tna are truly disgusting in their sniveling. That board reminds of my linkedin because everyone is completely inauthentic- acting out a role based on what they think others want to see. Zero truth over there.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 09:00 #26659Senior Member

Posts: 214Still there and blew up in comments.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
She always seemed a low key I assume with these reviews she blows up too.
-
10-29-25 00:18 #26658Senior Member

Posts: 117Do I correctly assume you're talking about BrookeDoItAll / BrookeCatalina? If so, yeah, she was a hell of a good time. Fabulous soccer legs on that girl -- she could ride cowgirl for hours on end. Not that it ever took me that long, of course.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 19:02 #26657Senior Member

Posts: 1209Here it is before it gets taken down. Not super informative but lists the forbidden service.
Originally Posted by UndercoverBB
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 16:13 #26656Senior Member

Posts: 1401Haven't seen her in a long while but back when I did, she had to use a corset to keep it all together. For the longest time she and Rachel (since retired) was my abuse fucks and Brooke (also retired) was the submissive sensual fuck.
Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily
[View Original Post]
Amanda and Rachel both know what they are to me and will be kneeling on the floor when I walk in waiting to be fucked like the hogs they were. Always good fun filling their holes.











Reply With Quote



