Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 20137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19207

    Its been a while

    So just a couple quick updates for you gents. I recently visited Yuan Yuan Spa, probably 6 weeks ago. It used to be healing hands? Healthy habits? IDK I always get those mixed up. Over in cascade near the Porsche and Subaru dealers. Older lady a little thick, everything but FS was on the menu. She was very nice and accommodating. The massage wasn't great, but not terrible. I don't have high expectations for AMPs. I'm not sure I'd repeat until some new girls show up. I think their advertising that some did, but I don't know if its the same as when I went. I also noticed an ad that looks like their location either changed, or someone messed up when posting. If I remember right it was. 5 to get in and tip was $. Sorry not very helpful.

    I also checked out the new one that showed up on Buchannan or however you spell it. Its around back of what looks like a pretty abandoned building in the industrial area. When I showed up they had a truck parked nearby. An older lady, but VERY petite and pretty gave an EXCELLENT massage. Standard HE. No FS, OTC roaming. Very basic, but it got the job done. She was a sweet lady, though I didn't get her name. . 5 to get in and $ tip. I'd repeat if I was in the area and wanted a real massage.

    If anyone has any leads on any FS massages besides TNC, DM me with some info, please.

  2. #19206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Brit update

    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    She once thought I was on hold while she asked construction guys "do you mind hiding in the closet while I take care of this guy real quick"? Remember, she is the master of the spycam. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    She's shared some of her personal stuff during our times, and she's had a few charges for domestic violence and assault and battery on a baby daddy, and the extent of stalking she'll do to find someone.

    Her most recent one I heard was she was quid pro quo with a few attorneys trying to fight some charges. Just hearing about spycam will deter me from any future sessions and I'd advise the same to anyone coming her looking for info.
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryHood  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd add to the pile on of Brit here. She was once so rude to me on the phone, my big head override the small head for once in my life, and I knew then I'd never visit or pay her again. She's a *****, in short.
    I'm glad to see the team catching up on her business, I didn't have to say anything this time. Thanks for the update gentleman.

  3. #19205

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    She's shared some of her personal stuff during our times, and she's had a few charges for domestic violence and assault and battery on a baby daddy, and the extent of stalking she'll do to find someone.

    Her most recent one I heard was she was quid pro quo with a few attorneys trying to fight some charges. Just hearing about spycam will deter me from any future sessions and I'd advise the same to anyone coming her looking for info.
    Thought I'd add to the pile on of Brit here. She was once so rude to me on the phone, my big head override the small head for once in my life, and I knew then I'd never visit or pay her again. She's a *****, in short.

  4. #19204

    Brit and Spycams

    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    Remember, she is the master of the spycam. LOL.
    She's shared some of her personal stuff during our times, and she's had a few charges for domestic violence and assault and battery on a baby daddy, and the extent of stalking she'll do to find someone.

    Her most recent one I heard was she was quid pro quo with a few attorneys trying to fight some charges. Just hearing about spycam will deter me from any future sessions and I'd advise the same to anyone coming her looking for info.

  5. #19203

    B25 menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Saw her 3 weeks ago and I had to beg to taste her kitty. Even then it was very quick. Give me Saisha all day long in that department.
    Her menu has needed an upgrade for years. She was reliable and pretty decent with decent massage and at one point had half a dozen sexy women when she ran her bodyworks. All downhill since a failed business operation but she still thinks she's Grand Rapids gift to men. She also lurks these boards frequently. Saisha is 100% a better more affordable choice. Even if she would fuck which she won't her attitude would be terrible and her prices astronomical. GPS all day.

  6. #19202

    B25 menue

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    She should go by B35 by now don't you think? She is quite pretty, ridiculously overpriced and worth no one's time and money IMO. It's really too bad her attitude is so foul and her menu hasn't opened up she would be fun to fuck. I am surprised she still has clients.
    I agree. Saw her 3 weeks ago and I had to beg to taste her kitty. Even then it was very quick. Give me Saisha all day long in that department.

  7. #19201

    B25

    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    Brits rates went up more than that. I've been seeing Brit for years, always paid $150-$180/ hr. This go around I messaged her to see if she was around and she said she wasn't at the office currently but could head that way in 30 min. I asked her what the rate was to confirm what I thought was the rate, but she told me $250 for an hour (Which is insane for the level of service she offers) when I can go see Lola for $180 and get far superior service. I told her $250 is pretty steep for a long time customer, and we hadn't even agreed to a time yet. She then goes off on me saying that I'm a no show and she's leaving (remember she told me she wasn't at the office and wouldn't be for another 20-30 min) this back and forth is all in the matter of 10-15 min. She said don't reach out until I pay her the no show fee of $250, I told her if that's how she wants to end this long term friendship then so be it, her reply was "absolutely". Seems like GPS has struck hard. I can find far better service else where.
    She should go by B35 by now don't you think? She is quite pretty, ridiculously overpriced and worth no one's time and money IMO. It's really too bad her attitude is so foul and her menu hasn't opened up she would be fun to fuck. I am surprised she still has clients.

  8. #19200

    B25

    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    Brits rates went up more than that. I've been seeing Brit for years, always paid $150-$180/ hr. This go around I messaged her to see if she was around and she said she wasn't at the office currently but could head that way in 30 min. I asked her what the rate was to confirm what I thought was the rate, but she told me $250 for an hour (Which is insane for the level of service she offers) when I can go see Lola for $180 and get far superior service. I told her $250 is pretty steep for a long time customer, and we hadn't even agreed to a time yet. She then goes off on me saying that I'm a no show and she's leaving (remember she told me she wasn't at the office and wouldn't be for another 20-30 min) this back and forth is all in the matter of 10-15 min. She said don't reach out until I pay her the no show fee of $250, I told her if that's how she wants to end this long term friendship then so be it, her reply was "absolutely". Seems like GPS has struck hard. I can find far better service else where.
    She once thought I was on hold while she asked construction guys "do you mind hiding in the closet while I take care of this guy real quick"? Remember, she is the master of the spycam. LOL.

  9. #19199

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    I reached out a few months ago and it was $200 for an hour. B25 wants like $120 or something for half and hour. Rates have gone up.

    At $350 you better be getting full service.
    Brits rates went up more than that. I've been seeing Brit for years, always paid $150-$180/ hr. This go around I messaged her to see if she was around and she said she wasn't at the office currently but could head that way in 30 min. I asked her what the rate was to confirm what I thought was the rate, but she told me $250 for an hour (Which is insane for the level of service she offers) when I can go see Lola for $180 and get far superior service. I told her $250 is pretty steep for a long time customer, and we hadn't even agreed to a time yet. She then goes off on me saying that I'm a no show and she's leaving (remember she told me she wasn't at the office and wouldn't be for another 20-30 min) this back and forth is all in the matter of 10-15 min. She said don't reach out until I pay her the no show fee of $250, I told her if that's how she wants to end this long term friendship then so be it, her reply was "absolutely". Seems like GPS has struck hard. I can find far better service else where.

  10. #19198

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/012693632192

    Work brought me to Kentwood today. Used lunch time to scratch an Asian itch. Walked in and drew Lucy. Cute slender Asian woman who appears to be in her early 20's. But we all know how difficult it is to estimate age of Asian women. But she was definitely younger than most ladies at AMPs. Massage was decent. Nothing special but a good dose of teasing once I signaled my intentions. OTC roaming was allowed. Flip went straight to point as I had only selected 30 minute session. I matched door fee with tip and left happy. Best part for me was her youthful appearance and a very slender cute body. I will repeat when a HJ serves my needs. Especially when provided by a cute slender young woman.
    Lucy is very sweet a little shy.

    Mid 20's and cute be nice fellas.

    Massage was decent opted for 30 minutes was on a time crunch finished nicely on the flip was able to roam under shirt very nice little tatas with nice nips I would repeat.

  11. #19197
    Quote Originally Posted by AspenWood  [View Original Post]
    You beat me to it, DJ! Thank you!

    I've attached a photo of her currently that she sent to me. This is what she was wearing the most recent time we met. As you can see, she has lost about 75 pounds. Those of you who were complaining that she is too curvaceous for you, now is your time to step up to the plate. Don't forget to bring your appetite!
    She looks even more hot now than in the past. Have seen her many times and her edging skills are second to none. Her "toy" boxes always yield new fun. Enjoy!

  12. #19196

    Lola

    You beat me to it, DJ! Thank you!

    I've attached a photo of her currently that she sent to me. This is what she was wearing the most recent time we met. As you can see, she has lost about 75 pounds. Those of you who were complaining that she is too curvaceous for you, now is your time to step up to the plate. Don't forget to bring your appetite!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3253.jpg‎  

  13. #19195

  14. #19194

    Lola Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested too!
    I don't see any of her ads up now. When she posts it, I will put it here. You can PM me to ask for details though.

    AW.

  15. #19193

    Asian Ivy. Lucy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/012693632192

    Work brought me to Kentwood today. Used lunch time to scratch an Asian itch. Walked in and drew Lucy. Cute slender Asian woman who appears to be in her early 20's. But we all know how difficult it is to estimate age of Asian women. But she was definitely younger than most ladies at AMPs. Massage was decent. Nothing special but a good dose of teasing once I signaled my intentions. OTC roaming was allowed. Flip went straight to point as I had only selected 30 minute session. I matched door fee with tip and left happy. Best part for me was her youthful appearance and a very slender cute body. I will repeat when a HJ serves my needs. Especially when provided by a cute slender young woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape