Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 20139
-
11-02-25 06:51 #19209Senior Member

Posts: 229A little Help
I'm wondering if anyone has info on Lisa. Way back there are a couple of posts and mainly positive.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/721547270505
The same applies to Eve. Old posts but positive.
https://tryst.link/massage/evedior-420
-
11-02-25 06:43 #19208Senior Member

Posts: 229Massage 28th
I saw an older lady. I would say around early 40's. Coco. Language issue as always with AMP, but it worked out. Not bad looking. Good massage with OTC roaming. Not much tease. On the flip, UTC and she did have nice ta tas. Standard HJ. Overall, I was satisfied. More than at some AMP's that I have been. . 6 for 45 minutes. Tip was $. I will repeat, if no other is available in GR, where I have gone before.
-
11-01-25 18:10 #19207Senior Member

Posts: 88Its been a while
So just a couple quick updates for you gents. I recently visited Yuan Yuan Spa, probably 6 weeks ago. It used to be healing hands? Healthy habits? IDK I always get those mixed up. Over in cascade near the Porsche and Subaru dealers. Older lady a little thick, everything but FS was on the menu. She was very nice and accommodating. The massage wasn't great, but not terrible. I don't have high expectations for AMPs. I'm not sure I'd repeat until some new girls show up. I think their advertising that some did, but I don't know if its the same as when I went. I also noticed an ad that looks like their location either changed, or someone messed up when posting. If I remember right it was. 5 to get in and tip was $. Sorry not very helpful.
I also checked out the new one that showed up on Buchannan or however you spell it. Its around back of what looks like a pretty abandoned building in the industrial area. When I showed up they had a truck parked nearby. An older lady, but VERY petite and pretty gave an EXCELLENT massage. Standard HE. No FS, OTC roaming. Very basic, but it got the job done. She was a sweet lady, though I didn't get her name. . 5 to get in and $ tip. I'd repeat if I was in the area and wanted a real massage.
If anyone has any leads on any FS massages besides TNC, DM me with some info, please.
-
10-31-25 16:34 #19206Senior Member

Posts: 4439Brit update
Originally Posted by White300
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LookyBoi
[View Original Post]
I'm glad to see the team catching up on her business, I didn't have to say anything this time. Thanks for the update gentleman.
Originally Posted by HarryHood
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 13:36 #19205Senior Member

Posts: 159Brit
Thought I'd add to the pile on of Brit here. She was once so rude to me on the phone, my big head override the small head for once in my life, and I knew then I'd never visit or pay her again. She's a *****, in short.
Originally Posted by LookyBoi
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 10:17 #19204Senior Member

Posts: 83Brit and Spycams
She's shared some of her personal stuff during our times, and she's had a few charges for domestic violence and assault and battery on a baby daddy, and the extent of stalking she'll do to find someone.
Originally Posted by White300
[View Original Post]
Her most recent one I heard was she was quid pro quo with a few attorneys trying to fight some charges. Just hearing about spycam will deter me from any future sessions and I'd advise the same to anyone coming her looking for info.
-
10-31-25 08:49 #19203Senior Member

Posts: 404B25 menu
Her menu has needed an upgrade for years. She was reliable and pretty decent with decent massage and at one point had half a dozen sexy women when she ran her bodyworks. All downhill since a failed business operation but she still thinks she's Grand Rapids gift to men. She also lurks these boards frequently. Saisha is 100% a better more affordable choice. Even if she would fuck which she won't her attitude would be terrible and her prices astronomical. GPS all day.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 17:51 #19202Senior Member

Posts: 211B25 menue
I agree. Saw her 3 weeks ago and I had to beg to taste her kitty. Even then it was very quick. Give me Saisha all day long in that department.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 16:19 #19201Senior Member

Posts: 404B25
She should go by B35 by now don't you think? She is quite pretty, ridiculously overpriced and worth no one's time and money IMO. It's really too bad her attitude is so foul and her menu hasn't opened up she would be fun to fuck. I am surprised she still has clients.
Originally Posted by LookyBoi
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 12:59 #19200Senior Member

Posts: 218B25
She once thought I was on hold while she asked construction guys "do you mind hiding in the closet while I take care of this guy real quick"? Remember, she is the master of the spycam. LOL.
Originally Posted by LookyBoi
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 11:15 #19199Senior Member

Posts: 83Brit
Brits rates went up more than that. I've been seeing Brit for years, always paid $150-$180/ hr. This go around I messaged her to see if she was around and she said she wasn't at the office currently but could head that way in 30 min. I asked her what the rate was to confirm what I thought was the rate, but she told me $250 for an hour (Which is insane for the level of service she offers) when I can go see Lola for $180 and get far superior service. I told her $250 is pretty steep for a long time customer, and we hadn't even agreed to a time yet. She then goes off on me saying that I'm a no show and she's leaving (remember she told me she wasn't at the office and wouldn't be for another 20-30 min) this back and forth is all in the matter of 10-15 min. She said don't reach out until I pay her the no show fee of $250, I told her if that's how she wants to end this long term friendship then so be it, her reply was "absolutely". Seems like GPS has struck hard. I can find far better service else where.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 14:13 #19198Senior Member

Posts: 121Lucy
Lucy is very sweet a little shy.
Originally Posted by Figment
[View Original Post]
Mid 20's and cute be nice fellas.
Massage was decent opted for 30 minutes was on a time crunch finished nicely on the flip was able to roam under shirt very nice little tatas with nice nips I would repeat.
-
10-29-25 13:16 #19197Senior Member

Posts: 405She looks even more hot now than in the past. Have seen her many times and her edging skills are second to none. Her "toy" boxes always yield new fun. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by AspenWood
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 12:54 #19196Senior Member

Posts: 130Lola
You beat me to it, DJ! Thank you!
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
I've attached a photo of her currently that she sent to me. This is what she was wearing the most recent time we met. As you can see, she has lost about 75 pounds. Those of you who were complaining that she is too curvaceous for you, now is your time to step up to the plate. Don't forget to bring your appetite!
-
10-29-25 11:53 #19195Senior Member

Posts: 135Lola stg link










Reply With Quote






