Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16168
    Quote Originally Posted by M5519  [View Original Post]
    None of these pics are of Rei Capella, and to be honest, none of them look remotely like her.
    I've met Rei and you are right. Not her.

  2. #16167
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    I have seen some decent reports on April in past but a few of these pics look like rei capella aka revele crave.
    None of these pics are of Rei Capella, and to be honest, none of them look remotely like her.

  3. #16166

    Dells

    Quote Originally Posted by DalKid  [View Original Post]
    Hello Madison Mongers.

    I am reaching out to see if there are any ladies near the Wisconsin Dells area that you could suggest. I'll be there for the next two nights and hoping to meet up with a lady. There's not much info other forms to suggest anything this area so that's why I'm checking here.

    Thanks in advance!
    A quick drive to madison, a better chance of finding something worth your time.

  4. #16165
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    What I'm saying is that all the pictures are not of the same person. This is the ad of the older gal, who I saw a few years ago, she's in the Dells I guess:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/730877294000

    You can see how some pics don't match up from that other ad.
    I have seen some decent reports on April in past but a few of these pics look like rei capella aka revele crave.

  5. #16164

    Dells Area

    Hello Madison Mongers.

    I am reaching out to see if there are any ladies near the Wisconsin Dells area that you could suggest. I'll be there for the next two nights and hoping to meet up with a lady. There's not much info other forms to suggest anything this area so that's why I'm checking here.

    Thanks in advance!

  6. #16163
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says that she's 40 - does that seem to be her actual age, or is a case of someone who has been "40" for many years now? I ask because early 40's is pretty much the upper age limit of what I'm willing to pay for.
    Realistically I'd peg her at about 44-45. She's very cute though and the experience has been more important for me compared to being with a tight-body-20-something dead fish these days. I've been having mixed results with girls in their 20's. - lately I've been having a lot more fun with women in their "late 30's to early 40's. " The last time I had a great experience with a girl in their 20's in this hobby was that tiny blonde Alexxa and laceyy.

  7. #16162
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says that she's 40 - does that seem to be her actual age, or is a case of someone who has been "40" for many years now? I ask because early 40's is pretty much the upper age limit of what I'm willing to pay for.
    I think that's accurate.

  8. #16161

    Angel age?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    She didn't give a name in her post but she's gone by Angel in the past.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/897541801062

    I had a fairly good time when I saw her a few months ago but she was really good this time. Super responsive with texts, pretty much GFE, and very engaged. Please treat her well!
    Her ad says that she's 40 - does that seem to be her actual age, or is a case of someone who has been "40" for many years now? I ask because early 40's is pretty much the upper age limit of what I'm willing to pay for.

  9. #16160

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    That's Krissy, she's been in Madison in 2024 and there were a couple reviews.
    I searched under "Krissy" and saw the name mentioned in 2019 posts. I wonder if it's the same person or just the same name.

  10. #16159

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Is this a new face, or has she been around on STG for a while and I just never noticed her posts before? If she has been around, does anyone know anything about her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/081679110811
    That's Krissy, she's been in Madison in 2024 and there were a couple reviews.

  11. #16158
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Stoughton lately? Specifically the old Moon Spa location. They list under the "escort" category now on STG, so I might assume it's like the Asian apts now. Going to be working in the area for a few days in a couple weeks. I did enjoy my one time there when it was still an AMP.
    I wouldn't read too much into it. Several AMPs have been posting in the Escort section lately.

  12. #16157

    Wonderful time

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    She didn't give a name in her post but she's gone by Angel in the past.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/897541801062

    I had a fairly good time when I saw her a few months ago but she was really good this time. Super responsive with texts, pretty much GFE, and very engaged. Please treat her well!
    I was just going to post a review when I saw this one. I had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday. A very sweet and beautiful woman, wonderful kisses, wonderful bbj, very responsive. Definitely will repeat. Treat her well as she is a rare treasure.

  13. #16156
    She didn't give a name in her post but she's gone by Angel in the past.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/897541801062

    I had a fairly good time when I saw her a few months ago but she was really good this time. Super responsive with texts, pretty much GFE, and very engaged. Please treat her well!

  14. #16155

    Is this one new?

    Is this a new face, or has she been around on STG for a while and I just never noticed her posts before? If she has been around, does anyone know anything about her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/081679110811

  15. #16154

    Stoughton?

    Anyone been to Stoughton lately? Specifically the old Moon Spa location. They list under the "escort" category now on STG, so I might assume it's like the Asian apts now. Going to be working in the area for a few days in a couple weeks. I did enjoy my one time there when it was still an AMP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape