Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 40439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40079
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl0630  [View Original Post]
    Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.

    Lily from China was who I had. I'm sure there are others and maybe even the ones from the pics but I'd doubt it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13279087.html
    Wait so it's possible to have a look at all the girls first?

  2. #40078
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl0630  [View Original Post]
    It isn't. It's over in a random spot about 10 min from Waikiki near a dive bar. Pm if you want the address.
    PM sent for location.

  3. #40077
    Great choices are few and far between nowadays. Nicole at Aurora will give you a good bareback experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by RatPack21  [View Original Post]
    I am staying in Waikiki for a few days next week and would like to see 2-3 beautiful ladies who give a decent massage and kiss. Maybe L2 as well. Who do I see?

    I have searched all over your forums and see places like Lemon Scent and Peaches and more on South King. Are those where I go? Do they do a lineup, where you can see who all is available, like they do in Orlando? Based on your reviews, cost seems to be $60-70 house fee and $180-200 tip. Is that accurate? I want to be prepared!

    In return, I can help you out whenever you are in Central Florida. DM or reply as you wish. Thanks in advance!

  4. #40076
    Quote Originally Posted by RatPack21  [View Original Post]
    I am staying in Waikiki for a few days next week and would like to see 2-3 beautiful ladies who give a decent massage and kiss. Maybe L2 as well. Who do I see?

    I have searched all over your forums and see places like Lemon Scent and Peaches and more on South King. Are those where I go? Do they do a lineup, where you can see who all is available, like they do in Orlando? Based on your reviews, cost seems to be $60-70 house fee and $180-200 tip. Is that accurate? I want to be prepared!

    In return, I can help you out whenever you are in Central Florida. DM or reply as you wish. Thanks in advance!
    Any of the two mentioned places are good. You may also want to consider Aurora or Happiness too. House fee plus 160+ tip is good depending on service level. Happy hunting, remember to be polite and respectful.

  5. #40075
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    Is this in Century Center?
    It isn't. It's over in a random spot about 10 min from Waikiki near a dive bar. Pm if you want the address.

  6. #40074

    Waikiki Massage Clinic

    Has anyone been to Waikiki Massage clinic recently? Any providers that give HE? I went regularly when Amy was there and was wondering if there are any new girls or old ones I haven't tried. PM ok.

  7. #40073

    Senior Member from Orlando, Florida needs assistance

    I am staying in Waikiki for a few days next week and would like to see 2-3 beautiful ladies who give a decent massage and kiss. Maybe L2 as well. Who do I see?

    I have searched all over your forums and see places like Lemon Scent and Peaches and more on South King. Are those where I go? Do they do a lineup, where you can see who all is available, like they do in Orlando? Based on your reviews, cost seems to be $60-70 house fee and $180-200 tip. Is that accurate? I want to be prepared!

    In return, I can help you out whenever you are in Central Florida. DM or reply as you wish. Thanks in advance!

  8. #40072
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl0630  [View Original Post]
    Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.

    Lily from China was who I had. I'm sure there are others and maybe even the ones from the pics but I'd doubt it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13279087.html
    Is this in Century Center?

  9. #40071
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl0630  [View Original Post]
    Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.
    You're a smart man.

  10. #40070

    Gets the job done

    Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.

    Lily from China was who I had. I'm sure there are others and maybe even the ones from the pics but I'd doubt it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13279087.html

  11. #40069
    Quote Originally Posted by SHunter  [View Original Post]
    Memories of 109. Mama Jasmine. And some Korean lady who was the first AMP squirter I experienced. We were in 69 with me eating and fingering her. She came and squirted on my face. She was very happy.
    Howzit anyone at cc109 good to check out.

  12. #40068
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit  [View Original Post]
    Not sure the best place to post this. Staying in a condo here. Was walking out of the laundry room last night. I startled a guy walking up to a door there at the end of the hall. My immediate guess from his reaction was that he was a monger. He looked as if I were a cop coming to bust him. I just kept walking back to my room. He did the soft knock on the door that was immediately opened with a sexy and hardly audible welcome. I've done this enough to know what's up. What I'm wondering is if you guys have any suggestions on contacting her. I'm here with family and this would be the easiest way for me to sneak away for a quick thrill. I've thought about slipping a note under the door, just asking for a half hour visit with my Google voice number on it. What do you guys think? For anyone who may be familiar with the location for discretion let's just say tower 2, floor 21, corner unit facing the canal.
    This is going to a great story to follow.

  13. #40067

    Jspa

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit  [View Original Post]
    Not sure the best place to post this. Staying in a condo here. Was walking out of the laundry room last night. I startled a guy walking up to a door there at the end of the hall. My immediate guess from his reaction was that he was a monger. He looked as if I were a cop coming to bust him. I just kept walking back to my room. He did the soft knock on the door that was immediately opened with a sexy and hardly audible welcome. I've done this enough to know what's up. What I'm wondering is if you guys have any suggestions on contacting her. I'm here with family and this would be the easiest way for me to sneak away for a quick thrill. I've thought about slipping a note under the door, just asking for a half hour visit with my Google voice number on it. What do you guys think? For anyone who may be familiar with the location for discretion let's just say tower 2, floor 21, corner unit facing the canal.
    Sounds like jspa.

  14. #40066

    Honolulu AAMP down the hall from me.

    Not sure the best place to post this. Staying in a condo here. Was walking out of the laundry room last night. I startled a guy walking up to a door there at the end of the hall. My immediate guess from his reaction was that he was a monger. He looked as if I were a cop coming to bust him. I just kept walking back to my room. He did the soft knock on the door that was immediately opened with a sexy and hardly audible welcome. I've done this enough to know what's up. What I'm wondering is if you guys have any suggestions on contacting her. I'm here with family and this would be the easiest way for me to sneak away for a quick thrill. I've thought about slipping a note under the door, just asking for a half hour visit with my Google voice number on it. What do you guys think? For anyone who may be familiar with the location for discretion let's just say tower 2, floor 21, corner unit facing the canal.

  15. #40065
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Cc109? Jade Massage, formerly Blue Hawaii? Its a good place for legit and extra. Hit me up with any questions you have.
    Memories of 109. Mama Jasmine. And some Korean lady who was the first AMP squirter I experienced. We were in 69 with me eating and fingering her. She came and squirted on my face. She was very happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape