Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 40433
-
10-30-25 09:19 #40073Senior Member

Posts: 108Senior Member from Orlando, Florida needs assistance
I am staying in Waikiki for a few days next week and would like to see 2-3 beautiful ladies who give a decent massage and kiss. Maybe L2 as well. Who do I see?
I have searched all over your forums and see places like Lemon Scent and Peaches and more on South King. Are those where I go? Do they do a lineup, where you can see who all is available, like they do in Orlando? Based on your reviews, cost seems to be $60-70 house fee and $180-200 tip. Is that accurate? I want to be prepared!
In return, I can help you out whenever you are in Central Florida. DM or reply as you wish. Thanks in advance!
-
10-30-25 00:35 #40072Senior Member

Posts: 520Is this in Century Center?
Originally Posted by Jl0630
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 12:08 #40071Senior Member

Posts: 31You're a smart man.
Originally Posted by Jl0630
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 03:02 #40070Senior Member

Posts: 31Gets the job done
Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.
Lily from China was who I had. I'm sure there are others and maybe even the ones from the pics but I'd doubt it.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13279087.html
-
10-24-25 12:17 #40069Senior Member

Posts: 176Howzit anyone at cc109 good to check out.
Originally Posted by SHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 17:49 #40068Senior Member

Posts: 298This is going to a great story to follow.
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 15:01 #40067Senior Member

Posts: 84Jspa
Sounds like jspa.
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 14:54 #40066Senior Member

Posts: 110Honolulu AAMP down the hall from me.
Not sure the best place to post this. Staying in a condo here. Was walking out of the laundry room last night. I startled a guy walking up to a door there at the end of the hall. My immediate guess from his reaction was that he was a monger. He looked as if I were a cop coming to bust him. I just kept walking back to my room. He did the soft knock on the door that was immediately opened with a sexy and hardly audible welcome. I've done this enough to know what's up. What I'm wondering is if you guys have any suggestions on contacting her. I'm here with family and this would be the easiest way for me to sneak away for a quick thrill. I've thought about slipping a note under the door, just asking for a half hour visit with my Google voice number on it. What do you guys think? For anyone who may be familiar with the location for discretion let's just say tower 2, floor 21, corner unit facing the canal.
-
10-19-25 20:46 #40065Senior Member

Posts: 713Memories of 109. Mama Jasmine. And some Korean lady who was the first AMP squirter I experienced. We were in 69 with me eating and fingering her. She came and squirted on my face. She was very happy.
Originally Posted by DeeJohn808
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 17:09 #40064Senior Member

Posts: 84Relax massage
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...889600346.html
Originally Posted by BScotti
[View Original Post]
Never tried but seen 24 hrs.
-
10-19-25 07:01 #40063Senior Member

Posts: 5110For me, that posted link currently leads to an error message "Oops. We cannot find her! Maybe she got married!" on Bedpage.
Originally Posted by ZMerquise
[View Original Post]
However, this slightly different link currently works: https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13276638.html
-
10-18-25 22:58 #40062Senior Member

Posts: 279https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM...13276638.html. anyone sample? Or what's this place called.
-
10-17-25 20:32 #40061Senior Member

Posts: 349Cc109? Jade Massage, formerly Blue Hawaii? Its a good place for legit and extra. Hit me up with any questions you have.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 15:33 #40060Senior Member

Posts: 292Late night. AM service
I've also been looking for places that are open after the bar closes, but its very limited now. I have tried both Blue Star and Asia and there are no selection and service was subpar.
Originally Posted by KoolGuy99
[View Original Post]
I can understand that they are probably tired at 2 or 3 am and probably only get drunk customers at that time. I guess the next time I'll have to check out Happiness and see if it's any better.
I thought about those 24/7 places at Waikiki and Airport, but read horrible reviews from guys that TOFFT.
If anyone has better suggestions, please let us know.
-
10-13-25 01:06 #40059Senior Member

Posts: 1134Cc 109
I texted a simple question and got a serious bad vibe. Zero English using a phone app. My experience is the women who use an app to communicate always give a bad massage. Now extras are usually guaranteed at the low end of the price range. But are boring and made stupid noises. Suppose this is a good place newbies. The only reason I was considering was because I know it's never busy. Really I'm totally done with app women. Then they always ask for a tip. Deal breaker. Buzz kill. Kind of like having a friendly connection. Not romantic but someone who will try new techniques. Mutual shower, offer a glass of wine, BBBJ and never ask for a tip.












Reply With Quote





