Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 40434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40074

    Waikiki Massage Clinic

    Has anyone been to Waikiki Massage clinic recently? Any providers that give HE? I went regularly when Amy was there and was wondering if there are any new girls or old ones I haven't tried. PM ok.

  2. #40073

    Senior Member from Orlando, Florida needs assistance

    I am staying in Waikiki for a few days next week and would like to see 2-3 beautiful ladies who give a decent massage and kiss. Maybe L2 as well. Who do I see?

    I have searched all over your forums and see places like Lemon Scent and Peaches and more on South King. Are those where I go? Do they do a lineup, where you can see who all is available, like they do in Orlando? Based on your reviews, cost seems to be $60-70 house fee and $180-200 tip. Is that accurate? I want to be prepared!

    In return, I can help you out whenever you are in Central Florida. DM or reply as you wish. Thanks in advance!

  3. #40072
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl0630  [View Original Post]
    Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.

    Lily from China was who I had. I'm sure there are others and maybe even the ones from the pics but I'd doubt it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13279087.html
    Is this in Century Center?

  4. #40071
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl0630  [View Original Post]
    Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.
    You're a smart man.

  5. #40070

    Gets the job done

    Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.

    Lily from China was who I had. I'm sure there are others and maybe even the ones from the pics but I'd doubt it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13279087.html

  6. #40069
    Quote Originally Posted by SHunter  [View Original Post]
    Memories of 109. Mama Jasmine. And some Korean lady who was the first AMP squirter I experienced. We were in 69 with me eating and fingering her. She came and squirted on my face. She was very happy.
    Howzit anyone at cc109 good to check out.

  7. #40068
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit  [View Original Post]
    Not sure the best place to post this. Staying in a condo here. Was walking out of the laundry room last night. I startled a guy walking up to a door there at the end of the hall. My immediate guess from his reaction was that he was a monger. He looked as if I were a cop coming to bust him. I just kept walking back to my room. He did the soft knock on the door that was immediately opened with a sexy and hardly audible welcome. I've done this enough to know what's up. What I'm wondering is if you guys have any suggestions on contacting her. I'm here with family and this would be the easiest way for me to sneak away for a quick thrill. I've thought about slipping a note under the door, just asking for a half hour visit with my Google voice number on it. What do you guys think? For anyone who may be familiar with the location for discretion let's just say tower 2, floor 21, corner unit facing the canal.
    This is going to a great story to follow.

  8. #40067

    Jspa

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit  [View Original Post]
    Not sure the best place to post this. Staying in a condo here. Was walking out of the laundry room last night. I startled a guy walking up to a door there at the end of the hall. My immediate guess from his reaction was that he was a monger. He looked as if I were a cop coming to bust him. I just kept walking back to my room. He did the soft knock on the door that was immediately opened with a sexy and hardly audible welcome. I've done this enough to know what's up. What I'm wondering is if you guys have any suggestions on contacting her. I'm here with family and this would be the easiest way for me to sneak away for a quick thrill. I've thought about slipping a note under the door, just asking for a half hour visit with my Google voice number on it. What do you guys think? For anyone who may be familiar with the location for discretion let's just say tower 2, floor 21, corner unit facing the canal.
    Sounds like jspa.

  9. #40066

    Honolulu AAMP down the hall from me.

    Not sure the best place to post this. Staying in a condo here. Was walking out of the laundry room last night. I startled a guy walking up to a door there at the end of the hall. My immediate guess from his reaction was that he was a monger. He looked as if I were a cop coming to bust him. I just kept walking back to my room. He did the soft knock on the door that was immediately opened with a sexy and hardly audible welcome. I've done this enough to know what's up. What I'm wondering is if you guys have any suggestions on contacting her. I'm here with family and this would be the easiest way for me to sneak away for a quick thrill. I've thought about slipping a note under the door, just asking for a half hour visit with my Google voice number on it. What do you guys think? For anyone who may be familiar with the location for discretion let's just say tower 2, floor 21, corner unit facing the canal.

  10. #40065
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Cc109? Jade Massage, formerly Blue Hawaii? Its a good place for legit and extra. Hit me up with any questions you have.
    Memories of 109. Mama Jasmine. And some Korean lady who was the first AMP squirter I experienced. We were in 69 with me eating and fingering her. She came and squirted on my face. She was very happy.

  11. #40064

    Relax massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BScotti  [View Original Post]
    I've also been looking for places that are open after the bar closes, but its very limited now. I have tried both Blue Star and Asia and there are no selection and service was subpar.

    I can understand that they are probably tired at 2 or 3 am and probably only get drunk customers at that time. I guess the next time I'll have to check out Happiness and see if it's any better.

    I thought about those 24/7 places at Waikiki and Airport, but read horrible reviews from guys that TOFFT.

    If anyone has better suggestions, please let us know.
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...889600346.html

    Never tried but seen 24 hrs.

  12. #40063
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMerquise  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM...13276638.html. anyone sample? Or what's this place called.
    For me, that posted link currently leads to an error message "Oops. We cannot find her! Maybe she got married!" on Bedpage.

    However, this slightly different link currently works: https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13276638.html

  13. #40062
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM...13276638.html. anyone sample? Or what's this place called.

  14. #40061
    Cc109? Jade Massage, formerly Blue Hawaii? Its a good place for legit and extra. Hit me up with any questions you have.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I texted a simple question and got a serious bad vibe. Zero English using a phone app. My experience is the women who use an app to communicate always give a bad massage. Now extras are usually guaranteed at the low end of the price range. But are boring and made stupid noises. Suppose this is a good place newbies. The only reason I was considering was because I know it's never busy. Really I'm totally done with app women. Then they always ask for a tip. Deal breaker. Buzz kill. Kind of like having a friendly connection. Not romantic but someone who will try new techniques. Mutual shower, offer a glass of wine, BBBJ and never ask for a tip.

  15. #40060

    Late night. AM service

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolGuy99  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for other 24/7 places. I only know of Blur Star, Happiness and Asia.

    TIA.
    I've also been looking for places that are open after the bar closes, but its very limited now. I have tried both Blue Star and Asia and there are no selection and service was subpar.

    I can understand that they are probably tired at 2 or 3 am and probably only get drunk customers at that time. I guess the next time I'll have to check out Happiness and see if it's any better.

    I thought about those 24/7 places at Waikiki and Airport, but read horrible reviews from guys that TOFFT.

    If anyone has better suggestions, please let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape