Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1104

    A wonderful experience

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...g/989334683932

    I decided to give the Asians who are staying in the casino area another try since their ad is still up and it's the same number still and there are saying new ladies.

    I thought if service was better than last time I might post about it to let people know but if It was dull and boring like being with a living doll I wouldn't tell anybody.

    I sent a message and got a reply back very quickly, they sent the location first to make sure I know where to go with the rates.

    I replied back how long I wanted and told them roughly how long until I get there.

    When I arrived I told them I was there and was asked to wait for a moment. The lady was probably getting ready or they were checking to see who was available. After waiting for 15 minutes and a lot of strange stares from people that time of night I was told what room to go to. I got out of my vehicle and headed into the hotel and went to the room and knocked a few times. The door opened with her standing right behind the door out of view but in the room mirror I could see a very cute Asian woman wearing a very sexy red and black lace lingerie. I placed the donation on the table and she counted it and told me to get comfortable and wait for her on the bed while she hides the donation.

    She comes back strips off her lingerie showing off her body with some belly fat and revealing a really big pair of natural Double D size breasts.

    Possibly bigger for what I'm to seeing with these Asians who are normally B cup. After watching her for a bit I didn't ask her age but she looked around late 30's possibly early 40's but I'm not sure.

    She grabbed a baby wipe and wiped my junk off before giving me a BBBJ. Her skills were okay like someone just copying what they saw in an adult video online these days without actual knowing what to do until she started using her tongue.

    After a while she stopped and wiped me off with a baby wipe again and asked if I wanted a massage or to shower together before continuing. I thought to myself that this level of service is different than last time and wondered if it was because it was a different lady or because I was a repeat customer of their agency.

    I said no since I already showered before coming there. She then laid on the bed next to me and asked if I wanted missionary first I said yes. She grabbed my junk and was about to stick it in before I asked her if she had a condom. She replied she was out and I didn't have any one me at the time, and she seemed way too okay with doing it bareback possibly because of how late at night it was and she was tired or she just wanted to. Thinking back on it I really shouldn't have but I was thinking with the wrong head. I fucked her in missionary, cowgirl, and doggy, and she could take a really good pounding and her pussy was nice and tight too which was very nice and the you could her how wet she was with each ponding. I told her I was about to cum but she just kept riding and after I came in her she wanted to keep going which was very surprising to have an unrushed experience. After I finally got her to stop and told her I came a while ago she took me to the bathroom and cleaned me up and then helped me get dressed. She put on a robe because walking me to the door before I left I asked her for her name so I can request her again. She replied if I wanted her personal phone number but I not thinking at the time I refused and told her I would request her through the agency. I never had one of the agency ladies offer to give me her personal phone number before and didn't know if I should accept or not or if I did could I book with directly with her skipping the agency handler.

  2. #1103

    Anyone tried either of these?


  3. #1102

    Casino

    Are there any casino girls at Hard Rock? I have had a lot of fun getting girls in Vegas. Appreciate any info in advance.

  4. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by JBob001  [View Original Post]
    All the numbers seem to have gone radio silent. We're they all busted?
    Same thing in the Quad cities it happened just after some AMP busts and they've now been gone for months.

  5. #1100

    Local Asian

    All the numbers seem to have gone radio silent. We're they all busted?

  6. #1099

    Let's get wet

    Has anyone seen her lately? Pm if you’re more comfortable doing that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...e/654923472932

  7. #1098

    Anyone here seen this one?


  8. #1097

    Katie Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead  [View Original Post]
    I've never met her, but I see her most recent ad on STG was on 10/10. That ad has a picture of her and a really good looking brunette. Does anyone know who that brunette is? If Katie Jo is legit, that might be a really fun threesome.
    Don't see a brunette but Katie is legit and a dam good time. She came from Cdale area. If GPS hasn't caught caught her you will be pleased with her. She does do doubles, no clue who is with her with out a pic. I don't think pics do her justice myself. If ya'll don't mind maybe tell her Toocan say she need run home and help the boys out some.

  9. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord815  [View Original Post]
    I asked for a picture with 3 fingers up and they said they can't. I'm out.
    But they will want a couple of selfies of you.

  10. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by Funsteve1111  [View Original Post]
    And by this, I mean the Asian hotel posts. Not The massage parlor posts.
    I asked for a picture with 3 fingers up and they said they can't. I'm out.

  11. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott420  [View Original Post]
    She posted today, here's the link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...m/562456378626.
    I've never met her, but I see her most recent ad on STG was on 10/10. That ad has a picture of her and a really good looking brunette. Does anyone know who that brunette is? If Katie Jo is legit, that might be a really fun threesome.

  12. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by Funsteve1111  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of the ladies in these posts? I am thinking about going this weekend. I just want to know what is up.
    And by this, I mean the Asian hotel posts. Not The massage parlor posts.

  13. #1092

    Nori

    Does anyone have anything to report about Nori? Would love to see her this weekend as well.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockford/female-escorts/caucasian_w/naughti-nori/374393626112

  14. #1091

    Asian posts

    Has anyone seen any of the ladies in these posts? I am thinking about going this weekend. I just want to know what is up.

  15. #1090
    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    Can you be more descriptive? What all does she allow? BBJ?
    She started with a little strip tease and just wound up doggie for the entire session. So I am unsure of the full menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape