Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1089

    What's your price

    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord815  [View Original Post]
    Just an update- I posted previously after asking if it was worth it. The site kinda sucks because you pay for credits just to send messages, and communication is rare. I will say I've finally got with 3 girls, all very hot and clean looking. The price is just a bit more than I'd like.
    I tried whatsyourprice.com. Lot of real legit women on there. If you are near Chicago, you can find pretty much whatever you are looking for. The site works very similar to secret benefits. I had at least a dozen or two women message me or indicate they were interested in talking. At least half were terrible at communicating which pissed me off because I had paid to start talking to them. I eventually gave up on the terrible communicators, so money wasted for sure. If you do get on there, get the women's number ASAP because the website isn't best at notifying you when you get a new message or a new woman is interested in talking.

    I met a lovely young woman about 3 weeks ago, in person. Very normal, not a drug addict, no handler, just a nice, young, and beautiful woman looking to make some money. We've met twice in person and each time we had a good time if you know what I mean.

    Overall, I'd say it's a better than dealing with the garbage we have here in town. I think the potential to be disappointed / robbed / catch VD is less so with these websites.

  2. #1088

    Dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord815  [View Original Post]
    I see she's back, and with another girl. Beware as she has ripped people off before. She's good looking, but very sketchy. Let me know if any positive reports.
    I've only been in Rockford for about 3 years and I've never heard of her prior to 7-10 days ago. She looked shifty from the get go. I still contacted her and she said she'd allow everything but greek. That was a red flag to me. I just had a feeling that I was going to be robbed or ripped off if I went to see her. Now that I've seen this report I know I made the right choice.

  3. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord815  [View Original Post]
    Just saw khloe. 200.

    She's very hot. Worth it.
    How I can get ahold of her? I'm looking on the posts and their is no info.

  4. #1086

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord815  [View Original Post]
    Just saw khloe. 200.

    She's very hot. Worth it.
    How I can get ahold of her? I'm looking on the posts and their is no info.

  5. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord815  [View Original Post]
    Just saw khloe. 200.

    She's very hot. Worth it.
    Can you be more descriptive? What all does she allow? BBJ?

  6. #1084

    Khloe

    Just saw khloe. 200.

    She's very hot. Worth it.

  7. #1083

    Queen V

    I see she's back, and with another girl. Beware as she has ripped people off before. She's good looking, but very sketchy. Let me know if any positive reports.

  8. #1082

    Scammed

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...d/223400317821

    Did not provide the content promised.

  9. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by DjTaco25  [View Original Post]
    Sending a text, and got a red flag feeling. Seems to be out of a hotel, at best case its a switch & bait.
    Well, They often do use hotels. I've had them in Apts and in hotels.

    I always follow my spidey sense, so I won't say anything if you follow yours.

    But they DO text you a lot, and they will ask for selfies more than once.

    As always, never do anything when you get a bad feeling.

  10. #1080

    Secret Benefits

    Just an update- I posted previously after asking if it was worth it. The site kinda sucks because you pay for credits just to send messages, and communication is rare. I will say I've finally got with 3 girls, all very hot and clean looking. The price is just a bit more than I'd like.

  11. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    This is "asian apt". There are forums in the Chicago area that describe there. It's likely Chinese, not Korean.

    The woman NEVER looks like the ad. She's usually in mid 40's, sometimes late 30's. Better looking than an Asian Massage Parlor (AMP) but not hot either.

    Often a good time at a reasonable price. They will verify the hell out of you, so be ready for that. Ask for a selfie at the hotel, etc.
    Sending a text, and got a red flag feeling. Seems to be out of a hotel, at best case its a switch & bait.

  12. #1078

    Katie Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott420  [View Original Post]
    She posted today, here's the link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...m/562456378626.
    Thank you. Now to just make plans. She's one of the better ones.

  13. #1077

    Katie Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by TomBradysBalls  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beloi...m/545500843849

    That's an add from August but has anyone seen her in a while? Last I spoke with her was in July but I couldn't meet at that time. Then crickets. Is she going by a new name with new number? Any help would be appreciated. Please PM.
    She posted today, here's the link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...m/562456378626.

  14. #1076

    Katie Jo

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beloi...m/545500843849

    That's an add from August but has anyone seen her in a while? Last I spoke with her was in July but I couldn't meet at that time. Then crickets. Is she going by a new name with new number? Any help would be appreciated. Please PM.

  15. #1075
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing many posts on STG about Asian Escorts working out of local hotels.

    Following is one of those posts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...g/872992536942

    My skeptical mind says these are either a set up hosted by Uncle LEO or a situation of bait and switch by the poster.

    Has anyone sampled these ads? How close to reality is the woman depicted?

    Thank you in. Advance!
    This is "asian apt". There are forums in the Chicago area that describe there. It's likely Chinese, not Korean.

    The woman NEVER looks like the ad. She's usually in mid 40's, sometimes late 30's. Better looking than an Asian Massage Parlor (AMP) but not hot either.

    Often a good time at a reasonable price. They will verify the hell out of you, so be ready for that. Ask for a selfie at the hotel, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape