Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 17045
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16520

    Jenae

    I matched with Jenae a couple months ago. We talked on the phone for about an hour; She actually seems like a sweet girl, but she was looking for a handout. I texted her about two weeks ago just to see how it was going. She said great and then proceeded to try to sell me some nudes which I declined.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    Long time lurker, infrequent poster. Been on and off Seeking for a few years, now back on again hoping to get off. Here are a few updates in pursuit of that decadent goal.

    BEBECITA - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-de2b856f0ad1.

    This conversation took place on Wednesday, in the morning. Said she was located in Rosemont and was available, as was I. She also claimed she could host. Promising bells were ringing. I asked if she wanted to text and bingo bango, she replied she was going to bed. At 10 am. Ha. No bango with this bingo. I told her to look for me another time. She must still be looking.

  2. #16519

    Jenae

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    Long time lurker, infrequent poster. Been on and off Seeking for a few years, now back on again hoping to get off. Here are a few updates in pursuit of that decadent goal.

    BEBECITA - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-de2b856f0ad1.

    This conversation took place on Wednesday, in the morning. Said she was located in Rosemont and was available, as was I. She also claimed she could host. Promising bells were ringing. I asked if she wanted to text and bingo bango, she replied she was going to bed. At 10 am. Ha. No bango with this bingo. I told her to look for me another time. She must still be looking.

    JENAE - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-88bcf5a37e07.

    Was a very brief conversation online that went to text quickly. At least I was taking part in that text conversation. If she ever replies, I'll let you know.
    Does Jenae have a birthmark on her face? I blocked this girl and the link won't show up so I assume its the same girl. If so, she has a sister on multiple SD sites and they are both rinsers. They will ask you if you will sugar them on a platonic date to get to know you and that will be their thing until you cut it off. They have no sugar for you. Her sister's name on the site was Ashley. Not their real names, of course.

  3. #16518

    A Few Updates

    Hi gents,

    Long time lurker, infrequent poster. Been on and off Seeking for a few years, now back on again hoping to get off. Here are a few updates in pursuit of that decadent goal.

    BEBECITA - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-de2b856f0ad1.

    This conversation took place on Wednesday, in the morning. Said she was located in Rosemont and was available, as was I. She also claimed she could host. Promising bells were ringing. I asked if she wanted to text and bingo bango, she replied she was going to bed. At 10 am. Ha. No bango with this bingo. I told her to look for me another time. She must still be looking.

    JENAE - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-88bcf5a37e07.

    Was a very brief conversation online that went to text quickly. At least I was taking part in that text conversation. If she ever replies, I'll let you know.

    AVA - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-9345c9e2b041.

    Ava must be related to Jenae or perhaps they just share the same texting etiquette aka share a number but never text back. Maybe it's my hygiene but Wednesday is my shower day so probably not. She never replied either.

    More reports as I continue getting ghosted. It is the Halloween season so maybe it's just part of the overall theme. "Here's my number but I won't text you back. Boo!

  4. #16517

    Sophia

    Hi,

    Anyone seen her recently. Any feedback or info? There are old reports about her but asking if anyone have anything new.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f08454b12f74

  5. #16516
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    Was pretty generic movie talk, since in her profile she mentioned liking horror movies, then ended it with "Anyway, would love to talk more about what you're looking for in an arrangement if you're interested" Not sure if arrangement has become a bad word, or what, since it isn't SA anymore?
    Can confirm that I received the same warning when I asked what she was "looking for in an arrangement". Changed it to 'what's your ideal arrangement' and it went through just fine.

  6. #16515
    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    What did your message specifically say?
    Was pretty generic movie talk, since in her profile she mentioned liking horror movies, then ended it with "Anyway, would love to talk more about what you're looking for in an arrangement if you're interested" Not sure if arrangement has become a bad word, or what, since it isn't SA anymore?

  7. #16514
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    Just sent a message to someone new, completely innocuous I thought, until I hit send and got a warning message about language in my message being transactional etc., do I still want to send, and risk having my account suspended. I hit send since I saw nothing objectionable in it. This may be my last month at that place.
    What did your message specifically say?

  8. #16513

    Not New. Not AI

    It's not new. It's not AI either. Tech like keyword and sentiment analysis has been available for decades. SA has been doing it since the 2018 SESTA / FOSTA laws were passed they just did it behind the scenes and they'd ban you after the fact. Now they've decided to implement the preemptive warning prompt. Prob not a bad idea for them from a biz perspective they no longer have the luxury of kicking paying members off the site like they used to. They want / need your $.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    Just sent a message to someone new, completely innocuous I thought, until I hit send and got a warning message about language in my message being transactional etc., do I still want to send, and risk having my account suspended. I hit send since I saw nothing objectionable in it. This may be my last month at that place.

  9. #16512

    AI message scanning at SA?

    Just sent a message to someone new, completely innocuous I thought, until I hit send and got a warning message about language in my message being transactional etc., do I still want to send, and risk having my account suspended. I hit send since I saw nothing objectionable in it. This may be my last month at that place.

  10. #16511

    Any Intel on this one? Seems legit and fun

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73790398

    This is a SDM profile, and I'm almost sure she is or was on seeking for a few years too. Seems genuine and fun. Has anyone seen her? Only concern I see physically is she doesn't smile at all in the least bit on her photos / vids. I'm not overly picky, but nothing is worse than thinking you're getting a beauty and then she shows up with crack head teeth.

  11. #16510

    Hannah 23 why / o Chicago and Olivia 27 why / o Naperville

    Another weird situation popped up today. Olivia has been on the site for a while. We talked a couple times before via text but she seemed to have an attitude. So I passed. Saw Hannah's profile and looked cute. After a lot of work, she replied and gave me her number. Luckily I save most of the numbers and take notes on who it is and what happened. It was the same number as Olivia and both profiles were online at the same time. One profile says Naperville. The other says Chicago. They could not get two burner numbers? Not sure what else to say besides just weird. Not sure if anyone has met either or just two rinsers looking to take advantage of guys.

    Hannah https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-91fe5851459b

    Olivia https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-489314041fe9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hannah 1.jpg‎   Olivia 3.jpg‎   Hannah 2.jpg‎   Olivia 4.jpg‎   Hannah 3.jpg‎  

    Olivia 1.jpg‎   Olivia 2.jpg‎  

  12. #16509

    Lisa 26 why / o Seeking

    OMG, I have never been so catfished so bad in my life. Profile says she is 26 years old and pic is filtered enough to suggest that could be reality. She insisted on going to a nicer place then I usually would do a first meet but it was lunch so figured it would not be so bad on the wallet. Luckily, I was nice enough to actually buy her the lunch once I saw her. In all the conversation prior to the meet, she never once mentioned the "error" on SA about her age. Actually a 44 year old single mom with three kids and two grandchildren. I paid the bill after making small talk and left. These girls are so famous about saying time is money. I felt she owed me. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-01aefaa01280.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4937.jpg‎  

  13. #16508
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you already know what you need to know about her.
    She got a bf her age and I lost track of her. When I saw her on Seeking messaged her and she told me she's been on it a while. Just wondering if she had reviews.

  14. #16507

    Kat

    Seems like you already know what you need to know about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesyflush  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on Kat?

    We matched on Tinder 5 years ago and banged on the 2nd date she liked the fact I had a vasectomy and could cream pie her without worrying. Single mom who got knocked up first time she had sex she told me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-7e4535d7388a

  15. #16506

    Kat EGV

    Any feedback on Kat?

    We matched on Tinder 5 years ago and banged on the 2nd date she liked the fact I had a vasectomy and could cream pie her without worrying. Single mom who got knocked up first time she had sex she told me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-7e4535d7388a

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape