Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 16679
-
11-05-25 10:00 #16169Senior Member

Posts: 812Anyone?
I browse different forums to see options as Madison isn't a bad drive for me. Saw this one has been posting on STG for a week or so. Was surprised to see her post on Milwaukee STG last night. She claims she now has 2 or 3 other girls that are available. Something I haven't seen in her Madison posts. Her incall isn't in the best of areas. Just wondering if anyone has anything to share on her? Back channel is fine fine. Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/392452482598.
-
11-03-25 22:33 #16168Senior Member

Posts: 1152I've met Rei and you are right. Not her.
Originally Posted by M5519
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 22:03 #16167Senior Member

Posts: 81None of these pics are of Rei Capella, and to be honest, none of them look remotely like her.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 21:33 #16166Senior Member

Posts: 89Dells
A quick drive to madison, a better chance of finding something worth your time.
Originally Posted by DalKid
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 08:52 #16165Senior Member

Posts: 354I have seen some decent reports on April in past but a few of these pics look like rei capella aka revele crave.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 14:46 #16164Senior Member

Posts: 31Dells Area
Hello Madison Mongers.
I am reaching out to see if there are any ladies near the Wisconsin Dells area that you could suggest. I'll be there for the next two nights and hoping to meet up with a lady. There's not much info other forms to suggest anything this area so that's why I'm checking here.
Thanks in advance!
-
10-29-25 14:27 #16163Senior Member

Posts: 127Realistically I'd peg her at about 44-45. She's very cute though and the experience has been more important for me compared to being with a tight-body-20-something dead fish these days. I've been having mixed results with girls in their 20's. - lately I've been having a lot more fun with women in their "late 30's to early 40's. " The last time I had a great experience with a girl in their 20's in this hobby was that tiny blonde Alexxa and laceyy.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 12:23 #16162Senior Member

Posts: 225I think that's accurate.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 11:23 #16161Senior Member

Posts: 338Angel age?
Her ad says that she's 40 - does that seem to be her actual age, or is a case of someone who has been "40" for many years now? I ask because early 40's is pretty much the upper age limit of what I'm willing to pay for.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 11:21 #16160Senior Member

Posts: 338Krissy
I searched under "Krissy" and saw the name mentioned in 2019 posts. I wonder if it's the same person or just the same name.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 21:51 #16159Senior Member

Posts: 772Krissy
That's Krissy, she's been in Madison in 2024 and there were a couple reviews.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 18:52 #16158Senior Member

Posts: 1152I wouldn't read too much into it. Several AMPs have been posting in the Escort section lately.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 17:48 #16157Senior Member

Posts: 225Wonderful time
I was just going to post a review when I saw this one. I had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday. A very sweet and beautiful woman, wonderful kisses, wonderful bbj, very responsive. Definitely will repeat. Treat her well as she is a rare treasure.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 17:17 #16156Senior Member

Posts: 127She didn't give a name in her post but she's gone by Angel in the past.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/897541801062
I had a fairly good time when I saw her a few months ago but she was really good this time. Super responsive with texts, pretty much GFE, and very engaged. Please treat her well!
-
10-28-25 16:31 #16155Senior Member

Posts: 338Is this one new?
Is this a new face, or has she been around on STG for a while and I just never noticed her posts before? If she has been around, does anyone know anything about her:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/081679110811










Reply With Quote






