Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 506 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 7578
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7068

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Tample  [View Original Post]
    Visited her for a haircut and massage. Haircut is took a bit longer but I know she's just learning. She was super sweet. Went for the massage. Nice rub, good technic. At the end some teasing and then the flip. On the flip very sensual and pleasing part. No roamingwould repeat when a haircut needed with some extra.
    Bro please provide the links idk where you get these girls from so please add a link.

  2. #7067

    Heidi

    Visit was really enjoyable. Nice pleasant rub in accommodating atmosphere. Lot's of teasing. On the flip got totally undressed and let play with the most interesting parts while taking care of jr. Would repeat.

  3. #7066

    Interesting to visit LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this one knows how to please a man too LOL.

  4. #7065

  5. #7064

    Hilarious!

    Quote Originally Posted by sgreg1234  [View Original Post]
    I hope not. Lmao!

  6. #7063

    Which cris

    Quote Originally Posted by Tample  [View Original Post]
    My visit to Cris was really pleasant. Really nice welcoming lady, looks professional. Gentle rub before the teasing. Very solid teasing before the flip. On the flip amazing technic. I would definitely repeat for different types of session with her.
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...891486619.html

    Not this cris, right?

  7. #7062
    Quote Originally Posted by Tample  [View Original Post]
    My visit to Cris was really pleasant. Really nice welcoming lady, looks professional. Gentle rub before the teasing. Very solid teasing before the flip. On the flip amazing technic. I would definitely repeat for different types of session with her.
    Can you post her link?

  8. #7061

    Aurora Spa, Lizz & Mariana

    Quickly have become my big 3. The massage itself is worth the price of admission. Thorough, deep & actually much better than most legit spas. Best part is, you're not obligated to partake. Lizz is most expensive but has a great fun finish. Mariana reported as gps but I've had my way with her and no issues of Gps for me.

  9. #7060

    Haircut Julia

    Visited her for a haircut and massage. Haircut is took a bit longer but I know she's just learning. She was super sweet. Went for the massage. Nice rub, good technic. At the end some teasing and then the flip. On the flip very sensual and pleasing part. No roamingwould repeat when a haircut needed with some extra.

  10. #7059

    Aurora Spa

    Visited Aurora in her apt complex at conway. Very solid deep massage. Didn't know you sould request a fun part. The other visit I told I'd love some extra attention. Agreed on level2. Quick rub, then flipped. On the flip she took off much stuff and roaming allowed. But technic could be much better. Level2 doubled the price of the massage, but I would repeat just for deep tissue with no fun.

  11. #7058

    Cris

    My visit to Cris was really pleasant. Really nice welcoming lady, looks professional. Gentle rub before the teasing. Very solid teasing before the flip. On the flip amazing technic. I would definitely repeat for different types of session with her.

  12. #7057

    Elly

    Met her is he apt complex at Millenia. Decent rub before the fun. She's very good looking girl. L1 technic nothing special, but a gentle nice release. Roaming isn't allowed. But for the price I'd repeat.

  13. #7056

    Julia

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884532668.html

    Back in town decided to see Julia again always great communication safe clean environment she also does haircut and beard shaves but I went for the rub and it and the finish is exactly what I needed she scratches a particular itch and roaming isn't allowed anymore but I still enjoy my time with her. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  14. #7055
    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    I unfortunately got hit by her GPS. Scheduled an appointment and coms were good. Had a little delay on her part, but no issue for me since I was not busy that day.

    The massage was really good imo and she looked great in the mini skirt. Very sensual with mutual touch / brushing and puts your arm in between her thighs with plenty of otc opportunity during the massage. Heck you even undress in front of her with no drape.

    The kicker, I didn't get an L1 LOL. Once the massage was done she said that is it, even after showing her how much extra cash I was carrying. Never seen so many green flags and a good conversation without even getting the opportunity for more before. 120 for the massage.

    She is a nice person and we walked out together since we were the only ones there, but unfortunately I won't see her again if I can get better service and cost at a local AMP like Hong Kong for an L1.
    Same deal here and not to mention spotty comms and even showed up late for our appointment. Personally think she's overhyped, maybe cause I'm not a fan of fake tits though.

  15. #7054

    Mariana GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    What a shame, she was doing bare naked, thong, body to body L1 for $150 just 2 weeks ago. Looks like as soon as she got some volume, she got GPS.
    I unfortunately got hit by her GPS. Scheduled an appointment and coms were good. Had a little delay on her part, but no issue for me since I was not busy that day.

    The massage was really good imo and she looked great in the mini skirt. Very sensual with mutual touch / brushing and puts your arm in between her thighs with plenty of otc opportunity during the massage. Heck you even undress in front of her with no drape.

    The kicker, I didn't get an L1 LOL. Once the massage was done she said that is it, even after showing her how much extra cash I was carrying. Never seen so many green flags and a good conversation without even getting the opportunity for more before. 120 for the massage.

    She is a nice person and we walked out together since we were the only ones there, but unfortunately I won't see her again if I can get better service and cost at a local AMP like Hong Kong for an L1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape