Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 7579
-
10-28-25 23:58 #7069Regular Member

Posts: 15Check the craiglist
Check the craiglist ad about the haircut.
Originally Posted by KingOfNj
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 23:20 #7068Senior Member

Posts: 67Please
Bro please provide the links idk where you get these girls from so please add a link.
Originally Posted by Tample
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 22:56 #7067Regular Member

Posts: 15Heidi
Visit was really enjoyable. Nice pleasant rub in accommodating atmosphere. Lot's of teasing. On the flip got totally undressed and let play with the most interesting parts while taking care of jr. Would repeat.
-
10-27-25 22:53 #7066Regular Member

Posts: 15Interesting to visit LOL
I'm sure this one knows how to please a man too LOL.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 22:51 #7065Regular Member

Posts: 15Lol
LOL not.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...890142033.html
This one.
-
10-27-25 17:55 #7064Senior Member

Posts: 190Hilarious!
I hope not. Lmao!
Originally Posted by sgreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 12:52 #7063Senior Member

Posts: 300Which cris
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...891486619.html
Originally Posted by Tample
[View Original Post]
Not this cris, right?
-
10-27-25 12:02 #7062Senior Member

Posts: 38Can you post her link?
Originally Posted by Tample
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 11:49 #7061Senior Member

Posts: 70Aurora Spa, Lizz & Mariana
Quickly have become my big 3. The massage itself is worth the price of admission. Thorough, deep & actually much better than most legit spas. Best part is, you're not obligated to partake. Lizz is most expensive but has a great fun finish. Mariana reported as gps but I've had my way with her and no issues of Gps for me.
-
10-27-25 00:43 #7060Regular Member

Posts: 15Haircut Julia
Visited her for a haircut and massage. Haircut is took a bit longer but I know she's just learning. She was super sweet. Went for the massage. Nice rub, good technic. At the end some teasing and then the flip. On the flip very sensual and pleasing part. No roamingwould repeat when a haircut needed with some extra.
-
10-27-25 00:41 #7059Regular Member

Posts: 15Aurora Spa
Visited Aurora in her apt complex at conway. Very solid deep massage. Didn't know you sould request a fun part. The other visit I told I'd love some extra attention. Agreed on level2. Quick rub, then flipped. On the flip she took off much stuff and roaming allowed. But technic could be much better. Level2 doubled the price of the massage, but I would repeat just for deep tissue with no fun.
-
10-27-25 00:38 #7058Regular Member

Posts: 15Cris
My visit to Cris was really pleasant. Really nice welcoming lady, looks professional. Gentle rub before the teasing. Very solid teasing before the flip. On the flip amazing technic. I would definitely repeat for different types of session with her.
-
10-27-25 00:35 #7057Regular Member

Posts: 15Elly
Met her is he apt complex at Millenia. Decent rub before the fun. She's very good looking girl. L1 technic nothing special, but a gentle nice release. Roaming isn't allowed. But for the price I'd repeat.
-
10-20-25 20:49 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 556Julia
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884532668.html
Back in town decided to see Julia again always great communication safe clean environment she also does haircut and beard shaves but I went for the rub and it and the finish is exactly what I needed she scratches a particular itch and roaming isn't allowed anymore but I still enjoy my time with her. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
-
10-16-25 17:54 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 523Same deal here and not to mention spotty comms and even showed up late for our appointment. Personally think she's overhyped, maybe cause I'm not a fan of fake tits though.
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





