Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 12959
-
10-27-25 00:39 #11459Senior Member

Posts: 196On Hawthorne Blvd.
Originally Posted by MassMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 23:51 #11458Senior Member

Posts: 74Which TA?
Is this the one on Western?
Originally Posted by DSeanC
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 14:55 #11457Senior Member

Posts: 142TA Lili
After seeing Helen the other day, came back to see Lili this time. Called ahead to set my date with Lili and she came in wearing pink lacy dress and nothing underneath.
I would put her at around 5'1" - 5'2" thin skinny build with a flat stomach, 100 lbs if that. She carries MM Cs with big long nipples, along with shaved kitty. We began with some lfk and dfk, I stripped her naked made out some more then tasted her tits and nipples while listening to her moans and giving her kitty a good rubbing.
She was already stroking jr anx making it grow and soon after she's kissing me again and making her way down to her knees to suck the boys, taint and between my groin, then she worked her way from the shaft then swallowing me almost full. Her bbbjdt skills are really good with great pressure and lots of eye contact. She was bobbing and twisting her head go give good visuals while she was down there.
I picked her up and put her on her back to return the favor. Her kitty tasted amazing and she was really getting into it. I was playing with her tits while switching between her clit and fucking her hole with my tongue. I could feel her abs tighten a few times and she later told me she came 3 times. She begged me to fuck her so I mounted her chest for some more BBBJ before the cover came on. It's so much fun fucking her in multiple positions until I blew in the bag, she held me inside and continued to pump until I was soft. She cleaned me up and out of there with a water. She's here until the end of the month, enjoy guys.
-
10-25-25 02:31 #11456Senior Member

Posts: 94No, Banana is darker skinned with dirty blonde hair and tattoo's. The Helen at TA sounds just like her from the description and the reviews on here. I knew it was her when I read how she rims and sucks you from behind, then slides under for DT. That's part of her script and a move she is known for.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 23:14 #11455Senior Member

Posts: 25TA. Lili
Details (0-5) - Face: 4, Body: 3.5, Personality: 4, Service: 4.
LFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, CIM.
5'2-ish, mid-back black hair, MM C's, no tats, thin.
Contacted MMS to see who was working, all new girls I've never met before. So just went with whoever was available when I arrived which happened to be Lili.
Entry & Seating:
Upon arrival, Lili met me at the door. She verified I had an appt at the time and off we went.
Appetizer:
She skipped the massage and told me she wanted to see if what MMS told her was true. She started kissing my neck and feeling my body, slowly stripping me down. After taking a step back and looking, she was a bit flustered and blushed. I helped her undress, teased her kitty a bit before she went down on me. A lot of attention so the boys, then slowly to the tip. Moves her head side to side, attempted to DT a few times, but no luck.
Main Course:
She made a mention of the size then proceeded to get up and do some P2 P teasing while LFK. Laid me back, she opened my rubber, threw it on, some lube, then slowly slid me in (she's tight). ACG while she got comfortable, then pulled her into me and started thrusting from below. She was getting into it, felt her legs tighten up, a little spurt from her while clenching me stopping me. She lets out a light gasp, then asks to lay down (aka mish). Laid her down, a little DATY on her pretty kitty while she's pulling my head in, then pushing it away, then pulling it back in. Locked in on her spot, and she was going wild begging me to put it back in. Got up, slid in, pulled her hips up, and was hitting her spot. She was shaking her head, grabbing the sheets, doing whatever she could to hold on, squeezing her kitty, begging me to cum. Splaaaaaaaaaaaaaat in the bag and she laid there exhausted with a smile on her face.
Dessert:
Cleaned up, chatted with MMS a bit. Received confirmation that a girl I knew from elsewhere was coming in next month. If y'all like cake, you're in luck next month, she's got a fat ass with a tiny waist with incredibly snug kitty.
YMMV, stay safe and enjoy.
-
10-24-25 18:46 #11454Banned Member

Posts: 537There was a Helen at IBeauty a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by ArtVandalay90
[View Original Post]
Very pretty, brunette with almost white Asian mix look (more like 80% white looking. Does that sound like banana?
-
10-24-25 13:31 #11453AI Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14Beauty
A spontaneous 4-hand with two hotties who are actually into it and deliver that level of service is the absolute unicorn of the AMP world.
Originally Posted by BigOleRusty
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 16:07 #11452Senior Member

Posts: 196That's too bad.
Originally Posted by CubsFan6012
[View Original Post]
Was she doing happy endings before?
-
10-23-25 13:52 #11451Senior Member

Posts: 37Paulina
She doesn't do massage anymore. She has a higher end BH adjacent AMP and uses this profile to refer to her massage therapists who work in her shop.
Originally Posted by Fatonius
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 12:57 #11450Senior Member

Posts: 218I like the nuru experience for that excitement in your mind whether they bang or not. Typically, to bang will cost more. Also I like the nuru when those times I just feel like more of a massage and HJ. Any good nuru locations that are shops? Looking around Southeast LA area.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 12:53 #11449Senior Member

Posts: 218Legit
Yes, 100% legit. Based on my experience and others who have had sessions.
Originally Posted by Fatonius
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 12:30 #11448Senior Member

Posts: 196Paulina at Massagefinder
Anyone ever had a session with her?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43996/
-
10-22-25 22:56 #11447Senior Member

Posts: 94Someone on RM said Helen is the legendary Banana that was at Right Spa / IBeauty and this review confirms it. I need to go see her before she leaves.
Originally Posted by DSeanC
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 21:13 #11446Senior Member

Posts: 30Donation in LA
House fee depends if hhr or hr but 70-100 (Covers room and massage, if you skip massage you already wasting money.).
Originally Posted by BigEThank
[View Original Post]
Tip: 120-140 CFS, 80-100 BJ / BBJ only, 60 HJ only.
You should never, ever spend more than 200 in an AMP (house fee + CFS, not 4 hands) if you did you got ripped off.
Personally I have never tipped more than 120 for FS, never heard a complaint, never had to negotiate, sometimes I tip after the deeds. When they see me butt naked in the table they know what's up. If they request more then 140 sorry to break it to ya but you definitely on the uglier side.
Hope this helps.
-
10-22-25 19:49 #11445Regular Member

Posts: 7Seconded. PM is appreciated.
Originally Posted by BigEThank
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



