Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 866 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 12976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11446

    Top Massage in Hawthorne

    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    WHAT place is this?
    Top Massage in Hawthorne. Google is your friend.

  2. #11445

    Helen at TA

    After reading the reviews on Helen, went to go check her out. She's petite 5'1 or 2" tall, mm Bs with big nipples along with a trimmed kitty. She left to get the supplies and returned and we started out with some massage ans it was actually quite good.

    Towards the end of the massage she got naked to show off her skinny figure and big tattoo on her stomach which was pretty hot. She mounts me while I'm still faced down she kisses me head to toe, rubbing her tits all over my back while reaching underneath to get me rock hard. She asks if I like tuna and yes I do!

    She gets me in all fours and is she is rimmimg me which felt amazing. She then positions herself so she is swallowing my cock from under, I think I could've finished from this position but we switched to 69 then with cover on, I fucked her in every position until I was getting close. As previously recommended, finished BBBJCIM, it took me a little bit but she continued to suck evey little drop out of me. Awesome session.

  3. #11444

    Visiting LA

    Hello, I will be visiting LA in Feb, thinking a week and would like to visit the scenes here. Prefer AMP that offers table showers or massages with BBBJ. Haven't decide where I'll be staying but spend time near universal, Santa Monica and Pasadena and maybe downtown LA. Any recommendations is appreciated and if you can DM me for better connection.

    Also, I been to NYC and the spa tends to open later towards night and little after midnight. Is it the same here in LA too?

  4. #11443

    Youtube nation wide bust

    Oct 20 published.

  5. #11442

    Essental Treatment Massage Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Great service. Been there at least 7 or 8 times, great service each time. I can't remember any of the names, but I've successfully received great BBBJs each time. I'm not much of an AMP FS guy, as I'm not a fan of girls with pube, but I'll always be OK with a sloppy top CIM fiinsh. They're always trying to upcharge a 2nd girl for an addtional $, which I've opted for once, but I don't think I'd do it again. A couple of girls stop midway to spit out their saliva into the trash, which is a bit annoying once I get close to finishing. IMO it would be better if they just let it drip down my cock to my balls.

    Anywho, great spot and highly recommended from a 15-year-AMP-mongerer.
    I completely agree—this spa is fantastic! I visited yesterday during a quiet afternoon and had the pleasure of meeting Rose. She's easily one of the most stunning girls I've encountered in months. Rose is very petite with enhanced DD breasts that are a delight to touch. She's incredibly accommodating and submissive, always going out of her way to please. I'm definitely looking forward to returning to this spa soon!

  6. #11441
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Great service. Been there at least 7 or 8 times, great service each time. I can't remember any of the names, but I've successfully received great BBBJs each time. I'm not much of an AMP FS guy, as I'm not a fan of girls with pube, but I'll always be OK with a sloppy top CIM fiinsh. They're always trying to upcharge a 2nd girl for an addtional $, which I've opted for once, but I don't think I'd do it again. A couple of girls stop midway to spit out their saliva into the trash, which is a bit annoying once I get close to finishing. IMO it would be better if they just let it drip down my cock to my balls.

    Anywho, great spot and highly recommended from a 15-year-AMP-mongerer.
    Nice review, care to drop the name maybe? Or the place even?

  7. #11440

    TOP Cherry?

    Quote Originally Posted by VulvaNut  [View Original Post]
    Decided to see what all the buzz was about. Well, me and many others on this busy Sunday. Drew Lily but was here to see Helen, so had to return, and wait. Watching in-room monitors, saw 3 total working, sans any acting MMS.

    Reports of service here have been great, but tbh, there is a huge center of the Venn diagram in terms of "what I did with the girl: a, b, c, d, e, f, g". I'm always drawn by actual descriptions of the provider, beyond the rudimentary shaved / not shaved, and cup size. The good Bukowski405 and FSKing gave better details to go on: Large eraser nipples? Plump labia? Yes please.

    Went for Helen. Despite it being so busy, she was connective, made me feel like this was my time only. Tan, low body-fat spinner, with rounded (the low body fat made them a bit pronounced off of the frame) small C's with nice erasers, nice reddish brown (3/8" x1/2 L" if you want to visualize), left slightly larger, both suckable. Nice eyes, v cute but not a model, mid back hair dyed a reddish light brown, not blonde as described, and some colorful ink on her abs. I picked her up at one point and she is prob 90 lbs, but wiry, not waify.

    Sweet, ok English, once we relaxed we became very playful. Teased around and slowly zeroed in a nice clit, but it is quite sensitive, not sure if it was bc she was ticklish or over worked that day, or would come too easily. Maybe because of this she prefers go for 69 vs straight daty. Here I concur with Bukowski re the angle being off somehow, but I think as much as the differences in lengths of our torsos, she wants you off of her clit but more into the hole and butt. Fine. For the record, super nice vulva, a pretty set of symmetrical lips, nicely defined clit. For the regular BBJ she does add a healthy squirt of lube, and attends to the balls (though I'm not a super fan of the ball sucking- maybe a primordial castration fear), but works the shaft and head with gusto, twisting hand action, sexy eye contact, and compliments, to float the boat. We moved to FS, the tables are slightly padded and lowish, and the wall is there for extra thrust if you want to giddy up, vs side table. Despite another healthy squirt of lube below, found her super snug inside, and handled the Johnson well, we had fun working the angles. She feels like yr girlfriend (yes I've had your girlfriend, haha) kissing deeply while we pump and grind. So exciting to feel her peak and tighten and writhe around underneath. Took others' advice and went for a cim finish, very nice, just wish she would have slowed down a bit at the moment of climax to magnify the release. But hey, not complaining! To the in-room sink, spit and multiple gargles and rinses with mouthwash, before we hit the shower. Super nice session with a cute and sexy, if a tad professional, total spinner, despite challenges of time.
    WHAT place is this?

  8. #11439
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Great service. Been there at least 7 or 8 times, great service each time. I can't remember any of the names, but I've successfully received great BBBJs each time. I'm not much of an AMP FS guy, as I'm not a fan of girls with pube, but I'll always be OK with a sloppy top CIM fiinsh. They're always trying to upcharge a 2nd girl for an addtional $, which I've opted for once, but I don't think I'd do it again. A couple of girls stop midway to spit out their saliva into the trash, which is a bit annoying once I get close to finishing. IMO it would be better if they just let it drip down my cock to my balls.

    Anywho, great spot and highly recommended from a 15-year-AMP-mongerer.
    How much are you tipping for BBBJ? I'm not today into FS either. Hows the massage? Do you just go for 30 min? What's the house fee.

  9. #11438

    Popped my Top cherry

    Decided to see what all the buzz was about. Well, me and many others on this busy Sunday. Drew Lily but was here to see Helen, so had to return, and wait. Watching in-room monitors, saw 3 total working, sans any acting MMS.

    Reports of service here have been great, but tbh, there is a huge center of the Venn diagram in terms of "what I did with the girl: a, b, c, d, e, f, g". I'm always drawn by actual descriptions of the provider, beyond the rudimentary shaved / not shaved, and cup size. The good Bukowski405 and FSKing gave better details to go on: Large eraser nipples? Plump labia? Yes please.

    Went for Helen. Despite it being so busy, she was connective, made me feel like this was my time only. Tan, low body-fat spinner, with rounded (the low body fat made them a bit pronounced off of the frame) small C's with nice erasers, nice reddish brown (3/8" x1/2 L" if you want to visualize), left slightly larger, both suckable. Nice eyes, v cute but not a model, mid back hair dyed a reddish light brown, not blonde as described, and some colorful ink on her abs. I picked her up at one point and she is prob 90 lbs, but wiry, not waify.

    Sweet, ok English, once we relaxed we became very playful. Teased around and slowly zeroed in a nice clit, but it is quite sensitive, not sure if it was bc she was ticklish or over worked that day, or would come too easily. Maybe because of this she prefers go for 69 vs straight daty. Here I concur with Bukowski re the angle being off somehow, but I think as much as the differences in lengths of our torsos, she wants you off of her clit but more into the hole and butt. Fine. For the record, super nice vulva, a pretty set of symmetrical lips, nicely defined clit. For the regular BBJ she does add a healthy squirt of lube, and attends to the balls (though I'm not a super fan of the ball sucking- maybe a primordial castration fear), but works the shaft and head with gusto, twisting hand action, sexy eye contact, and compliments, to float the boat. We moved to FS, the tables are slightly padded and lowish, and the wall is there for extra thrust if you want to giddy up, vs side table. Despite another healthy squirt of lube below, found her super snug inside, and handled the Johnson well, we had fun working the angles. She feels like yr girlfriend (yes I've had your girlfriend, haha) kissing deeply while we pump and grind. So exciting to feel her peak and tighten and writhe around underneath. Took others' advice and went for a cim finish, very nice, just wish she would have slowed down a bit at the moment of climax to magnify the release. But hey, not complaining! To the in-room sink, spit and multiple gargles and rinses with mouthwash, before we hit the shower. Super nice session with a cute and sexy, if a tad professional, total spinner, despite challenges of time.

  10. #11437

    Thanks for the Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobMaster2503  [View Original Post]
    Good spot by avalon and el segundo.
    Hey NoobMaster2503. Disregard my previous reply asking for more information. I figured it out. Thanks for the tip.

  11. #11436
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobMaster2503  [View Original Post]
    Good spot by avalon and el segundo.
    I love it! Can we get more details though? I did a quick google search and did not get a pin point on the name, contact info, etc.

  12. #11435
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Any good LMP that are not tortas around that area from Huntington Park, South Gate, Bell, Bell Gardens, etc? Seems like the Latina scene is all about dead now. Let me know if any I can survey for research purposes.
    Good spot by avalon and el segundo.

  13. #11434
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoJauncey  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you're teasing us! A smokin' new girl and no way to contact her? That's just cruel, man. You got to come back with a number or an ad link or something. Don't leave the squad behind!
    Spa name is in the title. Essential Treatment, its on Overland near Culver City.

    I never said anything about a the girls being smokin'. At best there's a 4 or 5 there, however I have high standards as I'm typically doing 1 k SA dates with girls in their early 20's, so I suppose take it with a grain of salt.

    As for the names, I'll try to remember, but they're all the typcal names (Coco, Lulu, Lisa, Daisy, Candy or whatever).

  14. #11433

    Lmp

    Any good LMP that are not tortas around that area from Huntington Park, South Gate, Bell, Bell Gardens, etc? Seems like the Latina scene is all about dead now. Let me know if any I can survey for research purposes.

  15. #11432
    AI Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Damaranth17  [View Original Post]
    A few people have reviewed her, but unless I got a different girl, she's definitely got some MM C's, not natural. Didn't feel that great but the rest was nice. Cute face and nice skinny body too. Only disappointment was that she tried to charge 200 for BBBJ on top of house fee so I declined but did the standard rate for CBJ and cfs.
    You're almost certainly right. Most of the girls on their roster have work done, and it's rarely listed accurately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape