Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 974 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 14608
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12838
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I can't help myself. I can't recall ever seeing a girls mouth out of service. Well. Besides the one time my Ex didn't make me a samich.

    Its either.

    A) Herps.

    B) Here's.

    C) BF punched her in mouth for doing his drugs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/573511137432
    How about dental implants LOL.

  2. #12837

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Let me help you out here: It's called YMMV.

    Secondly, saying "no evidence of drug use" is either naive or dishonest. And there is no fucking way that you saw Cassie and said "no evidence of drug use".

    You can clearly say that you had a great date and that she was respectful and didn't use during the date. That is what YMMV means. But you have to stop being a shield and taking it personally. These women do not care about you. You are an ATM card. You do not have to defend their honor or speak on anything that happens outside of the 38 minutes you are with them. Trust me, when you left her piece of shit boyfriend came back to the room and she lied to him about your date, the same way she lied to you during your date. When you realize that then you will be much, much happier and safer.

    Be safe brothers.
    Next you're going to tell me that stripper I met really wasn't working her way through nursing school. LOL!

  3. #12836

    Nose to Nose

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlider  [View Original Post]
    She and Cali are on my list. Comments on who should be first?
    That is like being at the Kentucky Derby and your horse comes in nose to nose both have been with time and time again. I agree best of both worlds its in my opinion a TIE. Chow mongers.

  4. #12835

    Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    I can't help myself. I can't recall ever seeing a girls mouth out of service. Well. Besides the one time my Ex didn't make me a samich.

    Its either.

    A) Herps.

    B) Here's.

    C) BF punched her in mouth for doing his drugs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/573511137432

  5. #12834

    Hot chocolate

    So I'm curious about this one. Two different links with the same TER I'd and phone number and seemingly different images. To my eyes at least. Now, I have seen the lady on Tryst, multiple times in fact. I know for a fact those images are her. So I'm just wondering if there really are two ladies using this handle. Does anyone know? I'm actually interested in seeing the one from listcrawler; unsure if I should just ask for her. I've never specified in the past and have always gotten the tryst lady. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chocolate-island-goddess90

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7864357404

  6. #12833

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I am here for a few days. Who are the best girls to see while I am here. Please give me your top 3. Thanks!
    In my opinion the best girl to see is Candy.

    https://callescort.org/239-253-0002

    She is not on everyday but if you see her ad was updated text her. She is usually around Monday in the afternoon from what I've seen. Look for her post in listcrawler or callescort. She does incalls in Naples and sometimes outcalls. Good luck!

  7. #12832

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    What and how can I compliment her that hasn't been said before. Good looking a fucking body that won't quit. The service of an experienced Escort to say the least. If she was in Vegas she would be a millionaire, not that she is not doing that well here. Clean house and she is proud to own, along with BMW in driveway. Shows me signs of a person that's got her shit together. In all mongers a little more pricey then others, but what you get for your money you will be very happy you did. Like I always say, if you haven't they do so you will be glad you did. I am.
    She and Cali are on my list. Comments on who should be first?

  8. #12831

    Tryst Rate Premiums

    I won't mention specific providers, but I have noticed that the rates Tryst are higher for the same time by $50 then on their website and skip the games (which are the same). Is this a Tryst thing, or do they thing that site is higher end so they up their rate?

  9. #12830

    Big hits Cassy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/703083542231

    Good to see her back in Naples. I guess her friend with her. The bigger girl is Cassy. She can take whatever you got. Probably hardest girl I ever fucked pounding wise. I remember once fucking her doggie in a trap house she was holding onto a dresser. Fucked so hard my phone vibrated off dresser into a bucket of water. ZEET! Shit I knew phone was done we didn't miss a beat.
    I just fucked the shit out of her face. She at Red roof Naples.

  10. #12829

    In this case

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    What and how can I compliment her that hasn't been said before. Good looking a fucking body that won't quit. The service of an experienced Escort to say the least. If she was in Vegas she would be a millionaire, not that she is not doing that well here. Clean house and she is proud to own, along with BMW in driveway. Shows me signs of a person that's got her shit together. In all mongers a little more pricey then others, but what you get for your money you will be very happy you did. Like I always say, if you haven't they do so you will be glad you did. I am.
    She is what you would call. A real Escort. Not hooker.

  11. #12828

    Morning Tune up with Roxanne

    What and how can I compliment her that hasn't been said before. Good looking a fucking body that won't quit. The service of an experienced Escort to say the least. If she was in Vegas she would be a millionaire, not that she is not doing that well here. Clean house and she is proud to own, along with BMW in driveway. Shows me signs of a person that's got her shit together. In all mongers a little more pricey then others, but what you get for your money you will be very happy you did. Like I always say, if you haven't they do so you will be glad you did. I am.

  12. #12827

    The scamming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anx3126  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nykee about a year and a half ago couple times. She was a good provider then. But then I started seeing her friend the spinner but apparently, she is a mess. Shame she was fun. But anyway, I went to see Nykee and all was great. Sweet and nice, no evidence of drug use but was only there an hour so who knows, didn't run to the bathroom constantly like some. But I'm not understanding the issue with her. She took care of me just fine, and price was reasonable also. So, I don't get it, nor do I care, I see who I feel like seeing at the time and she was in the area. Has she gained a couple pounds, yes but she's not fat, there are some big ones out there but she isn't one of them, great tits has good skills and was worth the price. So if she's not your thing that's fine, but to me she's a decent provider, not alot of those around so don't believe everything you hear. And her friend Cassie I've seen a couple times, never had a problem. So I don't understand what's the problem.
    Its that Nykee and Cassandra run scams. They did it recently with the "my girlfriend has an emergency she needs to duck in my room for a while. " In fact, Cassandra was involved in another scam involving a PC girl (new to that area) where she locked her out of the room they shared and left her with nothing. Meanwhile, Cassie is back in Fort Myers living happily. If you had a good experience that's cool, but BnW isn't lying about what he's said regarding those two. Maybe we have a different definition of good service, but I don't think ending a date mid session and making zero attempt to right that ship is good service.

    But hey, what do I know? I'm just sipping SAUCE.

  13. #12826

    Nikki

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/787886146365#text=Sexy-,southern,-squirter%20 is%20 here.

    Good Nikki spinner.

  14. #12825

    Another Cassy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/703083542231

    Good to see her back in Naples. I guess her friend with her. The bigger girl is Cassy. She can take whatever you got. Probably hardest girl I ever fucked pounding wise. I remember once fucking her doggie in a trap house she was holding onto a dresser. Fucked so hard my phone vibrated off dresser into a bucket of water. ZEET! Shit I knew phone was done we didn't miss a beat.

  15. #12824

    Here on vacation

    I am here for a few days. Who are the best girls to see while I am here. Please give me your top 3. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape