Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 974 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 14607
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12822

    Pretty woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    Truer words were never spoken. Pretty Woman (the movie) is a myth. It's a myth sex workers and sugar babies enjoy about a billionaire 'good guy' who comes and makes their life-of-luxury happily-ever-after ending. Billionaires are not 'good guys. ' And it's a monger's dream of the 'hooker with the heart of gold' just waiting to be whisked away to a traditional, stable life who will still fuck you like a pro. Finding a woman like that who escorts would be like winning the billion-dollar PowerBall.

    Then you could try to be Richard Gere and find you a Julia Roberts!
    Listen I went to see Nykee I'm not falling in love or any other dumb shit like that, Cassie I seen twice a couple years ago I didn't see her do drugs. Did I inspect or piss test her no. Could have done it before she came in idk but I didn't see her do it simple. Saw Nykee the other day like I said she gained a couple pounds but didn't see track marks or her smoking anything either. Point is noone ripped me off. And do they lie, of course. I put my review up, if you don't like it or believe it, don't, idgaf. I'm just reporting what I saw and did blacknwhite you been a member here maybe a couple months but you know everything, amazing. I been on this forum for years. But I'm the one looking for a hooker wife? You joined and started right in on Nykee, maybe you caught some feelings? Anyway if you don't like what I'm writing don't read it simple.

  2. #12821

    Amen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Let me help you out here: It's called YMMV.

    Secondly, saying "no evidence of drug use" is either naive or dishonest. And there is no fucking way that you saw Cassie and said "no evidence of drug use".

    You can clearly say that you had a great date and that she was respectful and didn't use during the date. That is what YMMV means. But you have to stop being a shield and taking it personally. These women do not care about you. You are an ATM card. You do not have to defend their honor or speak on anything that happens outside of the 38 minutes you are with them. Trust me, when you left her piece of shit boyfriend came back to the room and she lied to him about your date, the same way she lied to you during your date. When you realize that then you will be much, much happier and safer.

    Be safe brothers.
    Truer words were never spoken. Pretty Woman (the movie) is a myth. It's a myth sex workers and sugar babies enjoy about a billionaire 'good guy' who comes and makes their life-of-luxury happily-ever-after ending. Billionaires are not 'good guys. ' And it's a monger's dream of the 'hooker with the heart of gold' just waiting to be whisked away to a traditional, stable life who will still fuck you like a pro. Finding a woman like that who escorts would be like winning the billion-dollar PowerBall.

    Then you could try to be Richard Gere and find you a Julia Roberts!

  3. #12820

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Let me help you out here: It's called YMMV.

    Secondly, saying "no evidence of drug use" is either naive or dishonest. And there is no fucking way that you saw Cassie and said "no evidence of drug use".

    You can clearly say that you had a great date and that she was respectful and didn't use during the date. That is what YMMV means. But you have to stop being a shield and taking it personally. These women do not care about you. You are an ATM card. You do not have to defend their honor or speak on anything that happens outside of the 38 minutes you are with them. Trust me, when you left her piece of shit boyfriend came back to the room and she lied to him about your date, the same way she lied to you during your date. When you realize that then you will be much, much happier and safer..
    OK. I had to giggle a little. Cassie is a walking drug.

  4. #12819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 325
    Quote Originally Posted by Anx3126  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nykee about a year and a half ago couple times. She was a good provider then. But then I started seeing her friend the spinner but apparently, she is a mess. Shame she was fun. But anyway, I went to see Nykee and all was great. Sweet and nice, no evidence of drug use but was only there an hour so who knows, didn't run to the bathroom constantly like some. But I'm not understanding the issue with her. She took care of me just fine, and price was reasonable also. So, I don't get it, nor do I care, I see who I feel like seeing at the time and she was in the area. Has she gained a couple pounds, yes but she's not fat, there are some big ones out there but she isn't one of them, great tits has good skills and was worth the price. So if she's not your thing that's fine, but to me she's a decent provider, not alot of those around so don't believe everything you hear. And her friend Cassie I've seen a couple times, never had a problem. So I don't understand what's the problem.
    Let me help you out here: It's called YMMV.

    Secondly, saying "no evidence of drug use" is either naive or dishonest. And there is no fucking way that you saw Cassie and said "no evidence of drug use".

    You can clearly say that you had a great date and that she was respectful and didn't use during the date. That is what YMMV means. But you have to stop being a shield and taking it personally. These women do not care about you. You are an ATM card. You do not have to defend their honor or speak on anything that happens outside of the 38 minutes you are with them. Trust me, when you left her piece of shit boyfriend came back to the room and she lied to him about your date, the same way she lied to you during your date. When you realize that then you will be much, much happier and safer.

    Be safe brothers.

  5. #12818

    Catalina

    I'm almost 100% positive I seen this one. God there just so many. LOL.

    She was at a hotel in Bonita Beach. At the time. I was working out at that pussy ass gym Planet fitness. She was right there. I plopped a dialog was showered & horny. Spanish girl. Young. Kinda mechanical at first until we went missionary and those tits. OMG those tits. I was hitting it pretty good she was getting into it but All I saw were those tits. Mesmerized.

  6. #12817

    Nyyyyyyyykkkeeeedddd

    Quote Originally Posted by Anx3126  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nykee about a year and a half ago couple times. She was a good provider then. But then I started seeing her friend the spinner but apparently, she is a mess. Shame she was fun. But anyway, I went to see Nykee and all was great. Sweet and nice, no evidence of drug use but was only there an hour so who knows, didn't run to the bathroom constantly like some. But I'm not understanding the issue with her. She took care of me just fine, and price was reasonable also. So, I don't get it, nor do I care, I see who I feel like seeing at the time and she was in the area. Has she gained a couple pounds, yes but she's not fat, there are some big ones out there but she isn't one of them, great tits has good skills and was worth the price. So if she's not your thing that's fine, but to me she's a decent provider, not alot of those around so don't believe everything you hear. And her friend Cassie I've seen a couple times, never had a problem. So I don't understand what's the problem.
    I don't read anywhere saying she isn't A good provider? Some have stated she not all that but like you said to each their own. My guess after reading is maybe some extra curriculum activities IDK.

    Yes. She is sexy as fuck IMO. Sometimes in a lot of cases its really not even the girls themselves its others that get them all hemmed up. If I were an escort. And maybe 40 yrs younger I'd do nothing but work for 6 months keep my nose clean make a girl pad of $$ go lay on a beach in Cancun with one of those little coconut drinks with an umbrella.

  7. #12816

    Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    How much is Rayne charging for QV? She looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...-/313351321535
    One six a O. I wish the fuck she wasn't so far. I like fucking that girl.

  8. #12815

    Saw her recently

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She spent a little time at the Bates motel. If your into not really big big. Well. She looks like her pics. I fucked her back before she went in. Young looking pretty face. She was pretty bad on the candy then not certain about now. I fucked the shit out of her I do know that came in her mouth.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/446647860596
    She's a BIG girl. She lists 216 lb I'd say closer to 230. Really cute face, great hair. Nice personality. Nice boobs but not a BBW so a little out of proportion to the rest of her.

    Very open minded and cooperative. Great fuck. No sign of current candy but based on her past it's only a matter of time I guess.

  9. #12814

    Karmel cakes

    Any ever see her? I talked to her but she wants 400 and it seems minimal service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/037620659904

  10. #12813
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Link for Phoenix is the same as noname.
    Phoenix.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...s/994556722949

    No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/303397961948

  11. #12812

    What's the problem

    I saw Nykee about a year and a half ago couple times. She was a good provider then. But then I started seeing her friend the spinner but apparently, she is a mess. Shame she was fun. But anyway, I went to see Nykee and all was great. Sweet and nice, no evidence of drug use but was only there an hour so who knows, didn't run to the bathroom constantly like some. But I'm not understanding the issue with her. She took care of me just fine, and price was reasonable also. So, I don't get it, nor do I care, I see who I feel like seeing at the time and she was in the area. Has she gained a couple pounds, yes but she's not fat, there are some big ones out there but she isn't one of them, great tits has good skills and was worth the price. So if she's not your thing that's fine, but to me she's a decent provider, not alot of those around so don't believe everything you hear. And her friend Cassie I've seen a couple times, never had a problem. So I don't understand what's the problem.

  12. #12811

    Rayne

    How much is Rayne charging for QV? She looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...-/313351321535

    Quote Originally Posted by PDuffy  [View Original Post]
    I've know her for awhile. She was a UTR until she joined up with Nykee, Beth. She contacted me when she went pro but I haven't pulled the trigger. I've tried to contact her via our old channel but no response. She has lost quite a bit of weight and looks good. She now goes by Rayne.

  13. #12810

    The

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Same ol same ol on STG.

    But it looks like there is some new talent here?

    Piper.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...u/531669838783

    No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/303397961948

    Phoenix.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/303397961948

    Anyone partaken? A search on here didn't yield any useful info.

    RN.
    Link for Phoenix is the same as noname.

  14. #12809

    New talent?

    Same ol same ol on STG.

    But it looks like there is some new talent here?

    Piper.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...u/531669838783

    No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/303397961948

    Phoenix.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/303397961948

    Anyone partaken? A search on here didn't yield any useful info.

    RN.
    Last edited by ReallyNone; 10-20-25 at 15:48. Reason: typo

  15. #12808

    I'm game

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh23  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up guys! Its been a min since I've been here, reason why it was not letting me in it kept saying bad gateway 502 idk but for some reason I was able to get on today! LOL.

    I really recommend to hit up cubanos in immokalee area if you guys are around on Friday & Saturday night! And yes there was stabbing months ago but it was between 2 drunks as I was there! Everything there is business as usual. No drama the immigrants there are more sacred of you then you are of them! So advice is go looking fresh and don't cause trouble and you will be fine trust me, I live in immokalee and this my place I come too on Fridays & Saturdays! Also make sure you try the Chinese food there outside of the bar place! Very very good food!

    As for the girls, we'll there's thick thick ones & thick ones, slim thick, slim. Anything from Cubans, mexican, dominican, Guatemalan lady's. And very clean girls they all come from Miami area or clewston area they come every Friday and Saturdays! Also if you spit your game right you can find one there as a regular like I did, so what she does is she will call me once she's heading too immoaklee and once she arrives at the bar which I stay near by like 5 minutes away I pick her up and take her to budget inn which is near by or immoaklee Inn either one but I recommend budget inn is more cheaper..
    I get so weary of Spanish girls being so mechanical. But I'm down for a little chubby Mexican girl. That's if I can find a way to stay up past 7. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape