Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 18764
-
10-25-25 23:11 #18209Senior Member

Posts: 2283rd update
The number I would text is now not working. Not a good sign.
Originally Posted by PerfectGent247
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 09:53 #18208Senior Member

Posts: 501I've been there many times and I have never seen that girl. YoYo is good looking, age 40, and gives good rub and tug. Nothing else, but YMMV?
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 09:14 #18207Senior Member

Posts: 228Ahc
Anyone had any luck at AHC down in the lesser burg? Luck meaning anything above L1. Some of their ads are interesting.
https://richmond.trystpage.com/femal...08417816940544
-
10-24-25 22:00 #18206Regular Member

Posts: 17Update?
Does anyone know if this has blown over yet? I'm pretty sure someone has Mamasan's digits and can verify if this is another Azalea thing or a temporary deal. Happy for any news, I'm a sucker for L2/ L3 in a "secure" establishment. Please PM me what I need to know if it's not public (yet).
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
Also heading south to Greensboro NC this week. And then to the NC coast and back up through VB. If anyone has any UTR MT, or ATFs along the way. I'm happy to support the cause.
Thanks in Advance.
-
10-22-25 14:59 #18205Senior Member

Posts: 514To be clear?
So to be clear, for one hour you pay $230 for a Level One happy ending with her being in sort of clothing or bikini. But if you pay an extra $100 she will get completely naked and let you touch her? Wow, that is bull Sh! I. $300 for an hour long happy ending. Yeah, I would not partake.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 11:33 #18204Senior Member

Posts: 76Can Confirm
Hit one of the girls up, she did not look like the one pictures but was attractive in that Eastern European way. Could only do 30 minutes and was very nice. There was $100 if you wanted her completely nudes and to be able to touch.
Originally Posted by Yessir123
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 10:39 #18203Senior Member

Posts: 85Sofia fire
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/397342569957
Originally Posted by HookinUp
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 06:50 #18202Senior Member

Posts: 180Sophia / Ela
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/288158834625
Originally Posted by HookinUp
[View Original Post]
If hey STG is down just search the site for Sola or Ela as that is her new name. She also has a tryst ad using one of those names. Pics are different but still same person.
Also a bonus she is posting real honest pics. Promise.
-
10-21-25 22:08 #18201Senior Member

Posts: 184Sophia Fire
Do you have any contact info, pic or website? Thanks.
Originally Posted by FriendOfRva
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 20:17 #18200Senior Member

Posts: 223Any recommendations for Virginia Beach?
Hi All. Got a surprise notice that I'll be headed to BA Beach the next two days. I always try to take in the sites while I travel and went to the VA Beach forum, but did not find much info there. Since it is probably a common occurrence for someone from RVA (or a provider) to travel back and forth, I'd love to get some insight from the group. I tend to like Asian or White, natural breasts (larger the better, but natural is a must), BBBJ and anything else would be a bonus. I'll go to a MT or visit with a provider. Heck, I'll do Cuddle Comfort. Point me in the right direction and I'll see if I could fit her in. As always, thank you for any advice.
-
10-19-25 13:04 #18199Senior Member

Posts: 48Phoenix
Good afternoon one and all.
I dreamt of this place and. It was okay.
So the positives- great massage.
And now the negatives. Older lady, about a 4 on the looks scale.
And in my dream, handshakes only.
Recommend dreaming of other venues if you are wanting more.
Again, great massage though!
-
10-17-25 21:21 #18198Regular Member

Posts: 19Who?
Have been multiple times, always room on the left. Is there a name for the room on the right? Feels awkward to request a room instead of a provider.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 10:50 #18197Senior Member

Posts: 221Jasmine
Jasmine. The room on the right.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 14:03 #18196Senior Member

Posts: 180Go see Ela Sola / Sophia Fire. She is hot and a MILF. Also looks like she is level 3 these days if you wanted it.
Originally Posted by Fresh568
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 17:28 #18195Senior Member

Posts: 92Teasing
Do anyone have a recommendation for someone or someplace that is good at teasing, I enjoy a 30 min teasing session with finish. Pm me.









Reply With Quote






