The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 18752
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18197

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have a recommendation for someone or someplace that is good at teasing, I enjoy a 30 min teasing session with finish. Pm me.
    Jasmine. The room on the right.

  2. #18196
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh568  [View Original Post]
    Probably a long shot but anyone know of a UTR masseuse preferably with a table? Seems TGTBT but I figure its worth a try. Also looking for any tips on how I might find one.
    Go see Ela Sola / Sophia Fire. She is hot and a MILF. Also looks like she is level 3 these days if you wanted it.

  3. #18195

    Teasing

    Do anyone have a recommendation for someone or someplace that is good at teasing, I enjoy a 30 min teasing session with finish. Pm me.

  4. #18194

    Brook rd

    Just drove by there and noticed the open sign on. FYI.

  5. #18193

    Comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by TravlinMonger  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure about that?
    They are still open. I had a good hour visit last weekend. Usually I call ahead.

  6. #18192

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    It screams fake. Probably want a deposit too!
    I'm sure. If I think it's a scam I will text the question "how much of a deposit do you require? It makes them think I'm stupid enough to fall for it and they reply with a number. Its an easy way to confirm it's a scam.

  7. #18191

    UTR Masseuse

    Probably a long shot but anyone know of a UTR masseuse preferably with a table? Seems TGTBT but I figure its worth a try. Also looking for any tips on how I might find one.

  8. #18190
    Administrator


    Posts: 5254

    Recent Action

    I moved all that stupidity to this thread

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ump-Presidency

    Let me be crystal clear about this. I will ban the next motherfucker that brings up national politics in this thread. I don't care which color dildo you prefer to have jammed up your ass because this forum is about PINK not red nor blue.

    The only exemption for politics is LOCAL politics as it relates to commercial sex.

    Don't fucking try me on this, I will not let that shit ruin this forum. You post it and you are fucking gone I don't care if you were the first motherfucker that joined this forum.

    In case you're wondering this is exactly what it looks like when dad stops the car.

    A2

  9. #18189

    Comfort closed?

    Are you sure about that?

  10. #18188

    Re: Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeOffLame  [View Original Post]
    I came across this ad and wanted to see if any of you have tried it out.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/376296.html
    It screams fake. Probably want a deposit too!

  11. #18187

    Closed forever?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    Let's hope it blows over in a few weeks and things go back to how they were or we get some better talent. Can't imagine they will be closed forever.
    I hope you're right but Azalea is gone for good, YY on Southside is gone for good, and Asian Spa Massage on Brook appears to be gone for good. Not to get political but you might look up FOFSTA SESTA and who signed it. It's the law they're using. Just saying. But trying not to piss anyone off. Jack.

  12. #18186

    Bigmama

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    Let's hope it blows over in a few weeks and things go back to how they were or we get some better talent. Can't imagine they will be closed forever.
    Mamasan ain't responding messages, so who knows. I haven't partaken in months, but after seeing the reports, decided to contact mamasan and there only static in the transmission. But the game is definitely dead now. I may have to travel up north for something better and I really really hate going upnorth, it was bad enough going downtown.

  13. #18185

    Melissa Any info? Massage therapist

    I came across this ad and wanted to see if any of you have tried it out.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/376296.html

  14. #18184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    3rd and LJS

    Let's hope it blows over in a few weeks and things go back to how they were or we get some better talent. Can't imagine they will be closed forever.

  15. #18183
    Quote Originally Posted by Rck15  [View Original Post]
    The apartment building next to them was recently renovated. Is it not possible the tenants got tired of seeing mongers standing there ringing the bell all day and night seven days a week?
    Maybe they got tired of the flower deliveries? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape