Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 8246
-
10-19-25 17:03 #7706Senior Member

Posts: 2334We keep tossing dollars at half azzed service, they have no reason to change. Bit I couldn't agree more. Most women default to lazy. LOL. At least the type that call this a living. Hehe.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 21:01 #7705Senior Member

Posts: 113No longer booked and now at Pandoras, HFV
Heather is back at Pandoras and no longer booked. She was dancing at Kittens with her customer / daddy making it rain with what looked like $500, before going into the back for the rest of night. Her book has finally opened up again! .
-
10-18-25 09:25 #7704Senior Member

Posts: 158Miami
Huge ass? Is she on Insta?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 16:51 #7703Senior Member

Posts: 981They are lazy.
Originally Posted by CanadaCC
[View Original Post]
Miami has a huge ass!
-
10-17-25 02:03 #7702Regular Member

Posts: 8Pandoras
Pretty dead tonight. Thought it would be packed as the parking lot was full. Great lap dance from Miami! When did it change that stage dances never get naked? Some showed bottom, but none got actually naked! Used to be the norm!
-
10-15-25 14:13 #7701Senior Member

Posts: 981One would think that Pandoras would post their lineups more of tne considering they are so slow.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 14:09 #7700Senior Member

Posts: 981Liz sent me a text. 300 bbfscip.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 16:57 #7699Senior Member

Posts: 216Texts
Is anyone else getting texts from strippers at slow clubs?
Come see me.
I'm bored.
Clubs dead.
Rents due.
I reply. I do need a BBBJ. I got $180.
Crickets.
Fuck them.
-
10-11-25 16:20 #7698Senior Member

Posts: 541You could try Dynasty at Pandoras.
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 14:06 #7697Senior Member

Posts: 41Where should I go to get a good HJ from a girl with big tits? I don't need a BJ, but I would like big tits, a juicy body, and a good attitude too. I'm (very, intimately) familiar with Monse, but I'd like to try someone else and I have some flexibility in time & location for the next few days. Thanks all!
-
10-10-25 18:14 #7696Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Price and Look?
What was the agreed price and what was her ethnicity, if you don't mind sharing? PM is open too if you'd prefer.
Originally Posted by Folkster
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 11:38 #7695Senior Member

Posts: 164Rates
I see you are new, let me help you out, since I hate if I post and don't get a reply, to a question. Its simple each girl and pandoras is like a private contractor they all give out different bids! Hahaah.
You have to talk to each one and ask those questions to them.
HJ? BJ and FS the only thing that's really across the board is what you pay house VIP FEE.
Some girls have rates pretty much consistent, but also some will allow you to negotiate, so you can get intel from us here and see what someone may "typically" charge for say and HJ but its never set all the time if that makes sense, like maybe I get a BJ form someone for 250.
And a reg sees same girl and she goes 200.
Do you homework and report back so we can all help on another make more informed decesions.
Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by FapMan69
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 10:44 #7694Senior Member

Posts: 274[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
The only way he could blow inside her pussy is if she was letting him hit it bare. CIP is def in the wheelhouse when you're in there bare.
Next time you want to make an accusation be certain of your fact and then you STILL report the post and let me deal with it. We have a rule prohibiting non consensual content this was not that.
A2
-
10-09-25 16:05 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 1098Last time
Last time I went to Pandoras Mandy got pissed for cumming in her pussy.
She wanted me to give her 400 extra for 800 total.
I said no. WTF.
-
10-09-25 14:55 #7692Regular Member

Posts: 8Rates
What are the rates for a HJ, BJ and FS at Pandora's?











Reply With Quote




