LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 17666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16316
    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    I came across her in the "sugar" subreddit. I got her number and have something set up for my lunch break tomorrow. If anyone knows something about her that you think someone should avoid her for, let me know.
    Realistic Rachel from SA. I think there are some reports in the sugar babies thread.

  2. #16315

    Anyone seen her?

    I came across her in the "sugar" subreddit. I got her number and have something set up for my lunch break tomorrow. If anyone knows something about her that you think someone should avoid her for, let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RDT_20251027_0725072868661514817545093.jpg‎  

  3. #16314
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? We've texted and at first I was concerned she was not real just due to some of the way she said things, but she's been posting for a while now so she probably is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/196629514519
    FYI I did see her this afternoon. She is real, looks like her pictures, we had a fun time, and she's open minded to fetish stuff. I was initially thinking she was fake or a scammer, so you don't need to worry about that. She also is worrried about guys not being real or no call-no showing. So she may ask for things like a small deposit to allay her worries. I didn't do that, but I did send a verification photo. Once we met in person tho, everything was cool. Her incall is in a rather sketchy area, so if that stuff bothers you, best to do outcall or go during the daytime. Normal escort activities, she gives a decent BBBJ. I don't know if cim is an option.

  4. #16313

    There is GPS syndrome, what is this called?

    THE HEAD DOCTOR.

    BJ 100.

    BBJ 120.

    CIM +50.

    SWALLOW +100.

    Call 618.4097.

    So a real bbj is a bargain at $270 ? You do need a head doctor for if you pay for this!

  5. #16312

    Experienced Beginner?

    Has anyone seen her? We've texted and at first I was concerned she was not real just due to some of the way she said things, but she's been posting for a while now so she probably is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/196629514519

  6. #16311

    Looking for Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/941706126326

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...m/500470321928

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...7/385718541296

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...f/412592455812

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/826855907255

    Anyone have any info on any of these girls? Feel like the second one might be a bit bigger than she lets on but that's fine so long as she isn't super obese and I think last two might be TGTBT but would like verification if they're legit.

    Feel free to DM me if you want to keep things discrete. Thanks!

  7. #16310

    Passion was fun

    Met Passion for the first time several days ago near airport. CBJ, DS, HJ. Pretty cute, lots of fun, great cocksucker, interesting techniques, a little crazy. 30 min. $1. 5.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3147039250

  8. #16309
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    The ad says no bare. I always wonder if that also means no BBBJ. To those who have seen her and / or her friend can you confirm no BBBJ or if that's on the menu?
    I always ask. Many, but not all, say no BB, but don't include a BBBJ as bare sex.

  9. #16308
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    The ad says no bare. I always wonder if that also means no BBBJ. To those who have seen her and / or her friend can you confirm no BBBJ or if that's on the menu?
    I usually don't ask if it's not stated in the ad. We did everything covered if I remember correctly.

  10. #16307
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    When I do a usphonebook search of number comes up with a guys name, so its probably a pimp selling multiple girls.
    Maybe But if she likes you she might give you her number.

  11. #16306

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    She's posted twice a day, every day, going back to 10/7. Then suddenly on Monday it's a different girl with new pics but the same ad, then back to the same girl the next day. Something definitely seems sus about this.
    When I do a usphonebook search of number comes up with a guys name, so its probably a pimp selling multiple girls.

  12. #16305

    Allison and friend

    The ad says no bare. I always wonder if that also means no BBBJ. To those who have seen her and / or her friend can you confirm no BBBJ or if that's on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGt3  [View Original Post]
    She shares the ad / number with a friend. They are cool and low-key. Treat them well well.

  13. #16304
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Some pics of Shay.
    Man. I have a small white penis but even my penis is bigger.

  14. #16303
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    Yea, something seems off. For starters, she is 22 now she is 25. I could, and hope, I am wrong. I would take a dream if she is real.
    She shares the ad / number with a friend. They are cool and low-key. Treat them well well.

  15. #16302
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    Yea, something seems off. For starters, she is 22 now she is 25. I could, and hope, I am wrong. I would take a dream if she is real.
    We all know we are operating in a very risky environment. Could be easily compared to a mine field. One misstep and your life could explode. To say the very obvious, a healthy level of cynicism / skepticism could save a huge amount embarrassment and lots of money. The importance of thinking with the "big" head cannot be overstated.

    Be very careful!! Be safe!! Be well!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape