Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 17675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16325
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    When I do a usphonebook search of number comes up with a guys name, so its probably a pimp selling multiple girls.
    Maybe But if she likes you she might give you her number.

  2. #16324

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    She's posted twice a day, every day, going back to 10/7. Then suddenly on Monday it's a different girl with new pics but the same ad, then back to the same girl the next day. Something definitely seems sus about this.
    When I do a usphonebook search of number comes up with a guys name, so its probably a pimp selling multiple girls.

  3. #16323

    Allison and friend

    The ad says no bare. I always wonder if that also means no BBBJ. To those who have seen her and / or her friend can you confirm no BBBJ or if that's on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGt3  [View Original Post]
    She shares the ad / number with a friend. They are cool and low-key. Treat them well well.

  4. #16322
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Some pics of Shay.
    Man. I have a small white penis but even my penis is bigger.

  5. #16321
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    Yea, something seems off. For starters, she is 22 now she is 25. I could, and hope, I am wrong. I would take a dream if she is real.
    She shares the ad / number with a friend. They are cool and low-key. Treat them well well.

  6. #16320
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    Yea, something seems off. For starters, she is 22 now she is 25. I could, and hope, I am wrong. I would take a dream if she is real.
    We all know we are operating in a very risky environment. Could be easily compared to a mine field. One misstep and your life could explode. To say the very obvious, a healthy level of cynicism / skepticism could save a huge amount embarrassment and lots of money. The importance of thinking with the "big" head cannot be overstated.

    Be very careful!! Be safe!! Be well!!

  7. #16319

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    Yea, something seems off. For starters, she is 22 now she is 25. I could, and hope, I am wrong. I would take a dream if she is real.
    She's posted twice a day, every day, going back to 10/7. Then suddenly on Monday it's a different girl with new pics but the same ad, then back to the same girl the next day. Something definitely seems sus about this.

  8. #16318
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me being cynical, but I've been clocking her recent adds as TGTBGT.
    Yea, something seems off. For starters, she is 22 now she is 25. I could, and hope, I am wrong. I would take a dream if she is real.

  9. #16317
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ses this newbie. If not toftt.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6365443031
    Maybe it's just me being cynical, but I've been clocking her recent adds as TGTBGT.

  10. #16316

    Anyone see Alloson

    Anyone ses this newbie. If not toftt.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6365443031

  11. #16315

    Crystal

    Been texting crystal, sounds legit, but gut is telling me to good to be true, anyone got any info. Think I'll just stick to seeing parker.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystalclearskye

  12. #16314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Some pics of Shay.
    Very nice. Love to see the video.

  13. #16313
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    She's looking to make some money today.

    Senior members can get contact info.
    Some pics of Shay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-10-22 at 9.18.42 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-10-22 at 9.18.54 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-10-22 at 9.19.10 AM.jpg‎  

  14. #16312
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Slim, AA, young. Looking to make some cash. Condom required. Would love another UTR connect in trade but not required.

    DM for contact info.
    She's looking to make some money today.

    Senior members can get contact info.

  15. #16311

    How I fucked Your Mother

    So the chick in this ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/195302146 has a serious Allyson Hannigan thing going on if you check out the second video.

    Too bad she's got TGTBT pricing ($120/200 for half / full hr) and wants a deposit first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape