rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 17668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16303
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    Yea, something seems off. For starters, she is 22 now she is 25. I could, and hope, I am wrong. I would take a dream if she is real.
    She shares the ad / number with a friend. They are cool and low-key. Treat them well well.

  2. #16302
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    Yea, something seems off. For starters, she is 22 now she is 25. I could, and hope, I am wrong. I would take a dream if she is real.
    We all know we are operating in a very risky environment. Could be easily compared to a mine field. One misstep and your life could explode. To say the very obvious, a healthy level of cynicism / skepticism could save a huge amount embarrassment and lots of money. The importance of thinking with the "big" head cannot be overstated.

    Be very careful!! Be safe!! Be well!!

  3. #16301

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    Yea, something seems off. For starters, she is 22 now she is 25. I could, and hope, I am wrong. I would take a dream if she is real.
    She's posted twice a day, every day, going back to 10/7. Then suddenly on Monday it's a different girl with new pics but the same ad, then back to the same girl the next day. Something definitely seems sus about this.

  4. #16300
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me being cynical, but I've been clocking her recent adds as TGTBGT.
    Yea, something seems off. For starters, she is 22 now she is 25. I could, and hope, I am wrong. I would take a dream if she is real.

  5. #16299
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ses this newbie. If not toftt.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6365443031
    Maybe it's just me being cynical, but I've been clocking her recent adds as TGTBGT.

  6. #16298

    Anyone see Alloson

    Anyone ses this newbie. If not toftt.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6365443031

  7. #16297

    Crystal

    Been texting crystal, sounds legit, but gut is telling me to good to be true, anyone got any info. Think I'll just stick to seeing parker.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystalclearskye

  8. #16296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Some pics of Shay.
    Very nice. Love to see the video.

  9. #16295
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    She's looking to make some money today.

    Senior members can get contact info.
    Some pics of Shay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-10-22 at 9.18.42 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-10-22 at 9.18.54 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-10-22 at 9.19.10 AM.jpg‎  

  10. #16294
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Slim, AA, young. Looking to make some cash. Condom required. Would love another UTR connect in trade but not required.

    DM for contact info.
    She's looking to make some money today.

    Senior members can get contact info.

  11. #16293

    How I fucked Your Mother

    So the chick in this ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/195302146 has a serious Allyson Hannigan thing going on if you check out the second video.

    Too bad she's got TGTBT pricing ($120/200 for half / full hr) and wants a deposit first.

  12. #16292

    Kami


  13. #16291

    Dream update

    Quote Originally Posted by Sucrozz  [View Original Post]
    Had some spare time yesterday thought I'd get into something nice, actually I read the ad and kinda believed it a bit. But I visited summer luv for a Qv damage was high but I figured "she's freaking gorgeous" why not. Not the best decision, wasn't the worst but BJ had little to no effort. Wouldn't be so bad if I could just bend her over and go to town how I usually would. But that bv smell was bad. Idk why girls work with that kinda situation. I couldn't even stay hard when I realized. Very disappointing.
    Forgot to add the photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5866.jpg‎  

  14. #16290
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Heard from a friend of a friend that she's robbing people now. Beware.
    Damn really that sucks. I know her personally.

  15. #16289
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    I knew her before she was "Bliss". She used to be my favorite but now I won't see her again. It's not that she's asking for 3 x what I used to pay her but she's just doesn't seem into it anymore. I do not recommend.

    And, to answer your questions. No rhyme or reason to when she responds other then when she needs more "supplies".
    Heard from a friend of a friend that she's robbing people now. Beware.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d0e56a319265da2b0fc1e5c780f52f43_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape