Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 14608
-
10-27-25 16:16 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 875How about dental implants LOL.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 11:05 #12837Senior Member

Posts: 740Wow!
Next you're going to tell me that stripper I met really wasn't working her way through nursing school. LOL!
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 09:50 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 910Nose to Nose
That is like being at the Kentucky Derby and your horse comes in nose to nose both have been with time and time again. I agree best of both worlds its in my opinion a TIE. Chow mongers.
Originally Posted by TheGlider
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 08:29 #12835Senior Member

Posts: 412Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I can't help myself. I can't recall ever seeing a girls mouth out of service. Well. Besides the one time my Ex didn't make me a samich.
Its either.
A) Herps.
B) Here's.
C) BF punched her in mouth for doing his drugs.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/573511137432
-
10-26-25 14:35 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 38Hot chocolate
So I'm curious about this one. Two different links with the same TER I'd and phone number and seemingly different images. To my eyes at least. Now, I have seen the lady on Tryst, multiple times in fact. I know for a fact those images are her. So I'm just wondering if there really are two ladies using this handle. Does anyone know? I'm actually interested in seeing the one from listcrawler; unsure if I should just ask for her. I've never specified in the past and have always gotten the tryst lady. Thanks in advance.
https://tryst.link/escort/chocolate-island-goddess90
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7864357404
-
10-26-25 12:48 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 71Candy
In my opinion the best girl to see is Candy.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/239-253-0002
She is not on everyday but if you see her ad was updated text her. She is usually around Monday in the afternoon from what I've seen. Look for her post in listcrawler or callescort. She does incalls in Naples and sometimes outcalls. Good luck!
-
10-26-25 10:35 #12832Regular Member

Posts: 19Roxanne
She and Cali are on my list. Comments on who should be first?
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 10:32 #12831Regular Member

Posts: 19Tryst Rate Premiums
I won't mention specific providers, but I have noticed that the rates Tryst are higher for the same time by $50 then on their website and skip the games (which are the same). Is this a Tryst thing, or do they thing that site is higher end so they up their rate?
-
10-25-25 15:58 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 412Big hits Cassy
I just fucked the shit out of her face. She at Red roof Naples.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 18:52 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 412In this case
She is what you would call. A real Escort. Not hooker.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 17:38 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 910Morning Tune up with Roxanne
What and how can I compliment her that hasn't been said before. Good looking a fucking body that won't quit. The service of an experienced Escort to say the least. If she was in Vegas she would be a millionaire, not that she is not doing that well here. Clean house and she is proud to own, along with BMW in driveway. Shows me signs of a person that's got her shit together. In all mongers a little more pricey then others, but what you get for your money you will be very happy you did. Like I always say, if you haven't they do so you will be glad you did. I am.
-
10-24-25 16:41 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 174The scamming.
Its that Nykee and Cassandra run scams. They did it recently with the "my girlfriend has an emergency she needs to duck in my room for a while. " In fact, Cassandra was involved in another scam involving a PC girl (new to that area) where she locked her out of the room they shared and left her with nothing. Meanwhile, Cassie is back in Fort Myers living happily. If you had a good experience that's cool, but BnW isn't lying about what he's said regarding those two. Maybe we have a different definition of good service, but I don't think ending a date mid session and making zero attempt to right that ship is good service.
Originally Posted by Anx3126
[View Original Post]
But hey, what do I know? I'm just sipping SAUCE.
-
10-24-25 13:47 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 132Nikki
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/787886146365#text=Sexy-,southern,-squirter%20 is%20 here.
Good Nikki spinner.
-
10-23-25 17:06 #12825Senior Member

Posts: 412Another Cassy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/703083542231
Good to see her back in Naples. I guess her friend with her. The bigger girl is Cassy. She can take whatever you got. Probably hardest girl I ever fucked pounding wise. I remember once fucking her doggie in a trap house she was holding onto a dresser. Fucked so hard my phone vibrated off dresser into a bucket of water. ZEET! Shit I knew phone was done we didn't miss a beat.
-
10-23-25 07:52 #12824Senior Member

Posts: 187Here on vacation
I am here for a few days. Who are the best girls to see while I am here. Please give me your top 3. Thanks!









Reply With Quote






