Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 464 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 6946
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6541

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Anybody want to trade vids DM me.
    Yes I am interested.

  2. #6540
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    Interesting she has several profiles on seeking.
    She's a pro who caters to high rollers and business executive type.

  3. #6539

    "kate" - aka "greeneyes"

    Interesting she has several profiles on seeking.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSeries  [View Original Post]
    I have never gotten her to come down from $1 k. Did you end up trigger pulling?

  4. #6538
    Quote Originally Posted by PSeries  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind me asking. How much was it to unload in her throat? Was she able to host? I might be willing to throw her some dollars just for the change of pace of throat fucking a gal to completion.
    I don't recall. I think she would negotiate.

  5. #6537
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzetana  [View Original Post]
    In communication with https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-93ccf30cfa8b.

    Any insights?

    I'm from CHS area and will be in area next weekend for gun show in Rock Hill I'll be happy to reciprocate intel for you on my area.
    I have never gotten her to come down from $1 k. Did you end up trigger pulling?

  6. #6536
    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    I found her on another site. She is VERY large, 300 lbs or so. Good mouth skills and I didn't think I could get in her so I just did BBBJCIM. Sweet enough, but unless you really like bbw I can't say I recommend.
    If you don't mind me asking. How much was it to unload in her throat? Was she able to host? I might be willing to throw her some dollars just for the change of pace of throat fucking a gal to completion.

  7. #6535

    SecretBenefits

    It was bound to happen maybe but this site is going down hill fast. Yesterday, I got one to text, traded some good info, sounded real and interested. She asked how she would know if I was serious. I said "you didn't really just ask me to send you money for texting, did you?" She repeated herself. I asked her if she'd ever heard of a deposit scam. That shut her up. I guess they really do think we're all simple. Hey, my profile shows I have a graduate degree, doesn't make me smart but does suggest I know how to interpret words. 2025, the year of the grift. Be careful out there.

  8. #6534

    Kay Gastonia

    This girl or dude will lead you on till she ask how you will pay. You tell her cash she will ghost you, be warned! https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-8892e5056a14.

  9. #6533

    Same

    She did this shit to me also after I had seen her a few times- gave her some tiny amount to make her go away in panic before she tried for more. I then reminded her extortion is a felony in NC. She's going to f around with the wrong guy and get what's coming to her eventually. Also- use a burner and be sparing on personal details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6906  [View Original Post]
    Sugarsarai30 on SDM.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72074303

    Sugarsarai30.

    Ok. She tried to extort me. I use a burner account with a fake name and she texted me one day and said "Is your name x?" I said yes to play along and she said "I just got this strange text asking me if I know x" Then she asked - "Could it be your wife? - It would be a shame if she is tracking you and found out about me. I can ignore it for $900. Or. " Anyhow, glad I use burner but that's just low. I immediately blocked her and cut off all communications. I don't need that in my life. So, beware fellow mongers.

  10. #6532

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy2020  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Julia, appreciate the help.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-72e2bb70be70
    I found her on another site. She is VERY large, 300 lbs or so. Good mouth skills and I didn't think I could get in her so I just did BBBJCIM. Sweet enough, but unless you really like bbw I can't say I recommend.

  11. #6531

    Anyone seen this?

    Hello Anyone has any info on this one? Asking 400 ppm. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70.

  12. #6530

    April

    Has anyone spent time with this lady?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-41dab4126b21

  13. #6529

    Julia info

    Any info on Julia, appreciate the help.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-72e2bb70be70

  14. #6528

    Madame Mahogany

    I'm trying to reconnect with a seeking member by this handle. Saw her a few years back. 5'2 ebony with heart tattooed nips and went by Nina. PM if you got contact info.

  15. #6527

    Amina

    Trying to reconnect with this one. Anyone have her contact?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-82a669571f59

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape