Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 6947
-
11-05-25 10:56 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 227I did, 400 ppm, never any mention of a condom. She was definitely in to it and seems like she's one of those girls that really enjoys sex and figures she might as well get paid. She's thick though, a bit too thick for my liking but I prefer them real slim. Pics are mostly accurate, but def make her look a bit more athletic thick rather than just thick like she is. If you're in to that then go for it. Seems like she wants something real frequent, was texting me pretty regularly a few days after we met looking to meet again.
Originally Posted by Tabishali
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 08:33 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 149Yes
Yes I am interested.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 20:14 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 258She's a pro who caters to high rollers and business executive type.
Originally Posted by ClarkW
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 10:58 #6539Senior Member

Posts: 266"kate" - aka "greeneyes"
Interesting she has several profiles on seeking.
Originally Posted by PSeries
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 18:22 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 132I don't recall. I think she would negotiate.
Originally Posted by PSeries
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 12:14 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 95I have never gotten her to come down from $1 k. Did you end up trigger pulling?
Originally Posted by Kzetana
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 02:23 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 95If you don't mind me asking. How much was it to unload in her throat? Was she able to host? I might be willing to throw her some dollars just for the change of pace of throat fucking a gal to completion.
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 10:21 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 132SecretBenefits
It was bound to happen maybe but this site is going down hill fast. Yesterday, I got one to text, traded some good info, sounded real and interested. She asked how she would know if I was serious. I said "you didn't really just ask me to send you money for texting, did you?" She repeated herself. I asked her if she'd ever heard of a deposit scam. That shut her up. I guess they really do think we're all simple. Hey, my profile shows I have a graduate degree, doesn't make me smart but does suggest I know how to interpret words. 2025, the year of the grift. Be careful out there.
-
10-16-25 23:31 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 154Kay Gastonia
This girl or dude will lead you on till she ask how you will pay. You tell her cash she will ghost you, be warned! https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-8892e5056a14.
-
10-15-25 07:32 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 100Same
She did this shit to me also after I had seen her a few times- gave her some tiny amount to make her go away in panic before she tried for more. I then reminded her extortion is a felony in NC. She's going to f around with the wrong guy and get what's coming to her eventually. Also- use a burner and be sparing on personal details.
Originally Posted by Member#6906
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 08:46 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 132Julia
I found her on another site. She is VERY large, 300 lbs or so. Good mouth skills and I didn't think I could get in her so I just did BBBJCIM. Sweet enough, but unless you really like bbw I can't say I recommend.
Originally Posted by Roxy2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 13:33 #6531Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen this?
Hello Anyone has any info on this one? Asking 400 ppm. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70.
-
10-09-25 15:17 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 87April
Has anyone spent time with this lady?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-41dab4126b21
-
09-30-25 14:16 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 65Julia info
Any info on Julia, appreciate the help.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-72e2bb70be70
-
09-10-25 07:42 #6528Regular Member

Posts: 7Madame Mahogany
I'm trying to reconnect with a seeking member by this handle. Saw her a few years back. 5'2 ebony with heart tattooed nips and went by Nina. PM if you got contact info.









Reply With Quote




