Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 18772
-
10-31-25 18:00 #18217Senior Member

Posts: 43Lucks lane
Anyone been there recently I've heard good things about it but haven't had time to check it out. Is this place FS or just regular he. Any intel would helps pm if needed thanks.
-
10-31-25 17:59 #18216Senior Member

Posts: 43Julie spa
Just passed by and saw it too never did have a chance to stop by. Seems like every massage parlor is closing its doors.
Originally Posted by HighTorque
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 21:58 #18215Senior Member

Posts: 104Me too
Yeah, if anybody can send me something too in the pm I would appreciate it. It's a shame what happened to LJs and 3rd.
Originally Posted by JohnLema2312
[View Original Post]
TIA!
-
10-27-25 21:17 #18214Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone
Anyone have a FS spot that can share been a while since they shut down both ljs and 3rd they were my go to but don't know any other places that offer FS tia. Pm info
-
10-27-25 10:27 #18213Senior Member

Posts: 29Fast house or an indy
Is this a spa or an indy advertising on STG?
Originally Posted by HuslIslander
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 20:07 #18212Regular Member

Posts: 9Julie spa
On Hull st looks to be closed, seen a for lease sign in the window Saturday.
-
10-26-25 19:25 #18211Senior Member

Posts: 386Ljs
Haven't been down there in a while but did they get the both?
Originally Posted by BuckMaster45
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 08:30 #18210Senior Member

Posts: 813rd
Same here. Both numbers silent since the unwanted visits. Sucks!
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 23:11 #18209Senior Member

Posts: 2293rd update
The number I would text is now not working. Not a good sign.
Originally Posted by PerfectGent247
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 09:53 #18208Senior Member

Posts: 501I've been there many times and I have never seen that girl. YoYo is good looking, age 40, and gives good rub and tug. Nothing else, but YMMV?
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 09:14 #18207Senior Member

Posts: 229Ahc
Anyone had any luck at AHC down in the lesser burg? Luck meaning anything above L1. Some of their ads are interesting.
https://richmond.trystpage.com/femal...08417816940544
-
10-24-25 22:00 #18206Regular Member

Posts: 17Update?
Does anyone know if this has blown over yet? I'm pretty sure someone has Mamasan's digits and can verify if this is another Azalea thing or a temporary deal. Happy for any news, I'm a sucker for L2/ L3 in a "secure" establishment. Please PM me what I need to know if it's not public (yet).
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
Also heading south to Greensboro NC this week. And then to the NC coast and back up through VB. If anyone has any UTR MT, or ATFs along the way. I'm happy to support the cause.
Thanks in Advance.
-
10-22-25 14:59 #18205Senior Member

Posts: 514To be clear?
So to be clear, for one hour you pay $230 for a Level One happy ending with her being in sort of clothing or bikini. But if you pay an extra $100 she will get completely naked and let you touch her? Wow, that is bull Sh! I. $300 for an hour long happy ending. Yeah, I would not partake.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 11:33 #18204Senior Member

Posts: 76Can Confirm
Hit one of the girls up, she did not look like the one pictures but was attractive in that Eastern European way. Could only do 30 minutes and was very nice. There was $100 if you wanted her completely nudes and to be able to touch.
Originally Posted by Yessir123
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 10:39 #18203Senior Member

Posts: 85Sofia fire
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/397342569957
Originally Posted by HookinUp
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






