Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 732 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 10978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10678
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitePro  [View Original Post]
    1 k for a rude bipolar delusional 40 year old mom with stained sheets, the type of stain that doesn't rub off. Like I said, if anyone decides to lay with her maker sure you wear protection and bring some Tylenol for the headache. She thinks anyone who makes less money than her is a loser and that she's a goddess queen who deserves nothing but high value men with money.
    Just sent you a private message about this.

  2. #10677
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    Her current Tryst Ad states the gift is now $1 K.
    1 k for a rude bipolar delusional 40 year old mom with stained sheets, the type of stain that doesn't rub off. Like I said, if anyone decides to lay with her maker sure you wear protection and bring some Tylenol for the headache. She thinks anyone who makes less money than her is a loser and that she's a goddess queen who deserves nothing but high value men with money.

  3. #10676
    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't like Brokie losers DMing her if they don't have money to give her.
    No can brah.

  4. #10675

    Good news everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by ElitePro  [View Original Post]
    Even for 800 Eve is not worth it. I tried posting some info about her but it got removed. All I will say is for anyone who's willing to take the plunge, make sure you play it safe.
    Her current Tryst Ad states the gift is now $1 K.

    LOL.

  5. #10674

    She posted a video on her IG story

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's a legend in her own mind.

    If you really want to see her, just wait.
    She doesn't like Brokie losers DMing her if they don't have money to give her.

    LOL she's something else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0838.jpg‎  

  6. #10673
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude2002  [View Original Post]
    I never seen her but guys here said she was 400 on seeking just within the last few years. Yes she's almost 40.
    Almost 40 is generous. She's almost 40 in the other direction.

  7. #10672
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitePro  [View Original Post]
    Even for 800 Eve is not worth it. I tried posting some info about her but it got removed. All I will say is for anyone who's willing to take the plunge, make sure you play it safe.
    I never seen her but guys here said she was 400 on seeking just within the last few years. Yes she's almost 40.

  8. #10671
    Quote Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance and decided to message and see if I could meet up for an appointment. She asked for $100 deposit but explained that I been burned before so I'll pass this time. Never know nowadays if they will just take the deposit and not show up for your appointment time. Anyway, I already sent occupation and pic. Price was already $800 as most of you already know from the post under this one. She then changes the prices to $1,400. Hell no!! Way more other choices out there plus like what other reviewers said, she is on the older side. For that price, I could go to J-spa and have at least 4 sessions. So like "Dangerboy" stated, she will play games. You have all been warned. Stay far away from this one. Stay safe brothers! Peace!
    She's a legend in her own mind.

    If you really want to see her, just wait.

  9. #10670
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance and decided to message and see if I could meet up for an appointment. She asked for $100 deposit but explained that I been burned before so I'll pass this time. Never know nowadays if they will just take the deposit and not show up for your appointment time. Anyway, I already sent occupation and pic. Price was already $800 as most of you already know from the post under this one. She then changes the prices to $1,400. Hell no!! Way more other choices out there plus like what other reviewers said, she is on the older side. For that price, I could go to J-spa and have at least 4 sessions. So like "Dangerboy" stated, she will play games. You have all been warned. Stay far away from this one. Stay safe brothers! Peace!
    Even for 800 Eve is not worth it. I tried posting some info about her but it got removed. All I will say is for anyone who's willing to take the plunge, make sure you play it safe.

  10. #10669
    Quote Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance and decided to message and see if I could meet up for an appointment. She asked for $100 deposit but explained that I been burned before so I'll pass this time. Never know nowadays if they will just take the deposit and not show up for your appointment time. Anyway, I already sent occupation and pic. Price was already $800 as most of you already know from the post under this one. She then changes the prices to $1,400. Hell no!! Way more other choices out there plus like what other reviewers said, she is on the older side. For that price, I could go to J-spa and have at least 4 sessions. So like "Dangerboy" stated, she will play games. You have all been warned. Stay far away from this one. Stay safe brothers! Peace!
    Ugh these people.

    Maybe I should check j spa out.

  11. #10668

    Sophia Liu "Stay away"

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    She was in a pay-per-meet/SB site awhile back. One of those sites that say they're not for escorting, and maybe there are a few girls who are naive enough to believe some dude will pay for dinner and a fee and take her shopping just for conversation, but most of the girls there know what's up.

    Anyway, we exchanged some messages via the messaging client on the site. I asked her for her number to set something up. She said her number had to be "earned" so I quit messaging her. So if you see her, expect stupid games and upselling. Oh, and she disappeared off that site a few weeks later. Haven't seen her since.
    Took a chance and decided to message and see if I could meet up for an appointment. She asked for $100 deposit but explained that I been burned before so I'll pass this time. Never know nowadays if they will just take the deposit and not show up for your appointment time. Anyway, I already sent occupation and pic. Price was already $800 as most of you already know from the post under this one. She then changes the prices to $1,400. Hell no!! Way more other choices out there plus like what other reviewers said, she is on the older side. For that price, I could go to J-spa and have at least 4 sessions. So like "Dangerboy" stated, she will play games. You have all been warned. Stay far away from this one. Stay safe brothers! Peace!

  12. #10667
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #10666
    Quote Originally Posted by Waerqw  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, same natalie. Obviously fake pics, but she's cute. Tiny girl who's also tiny downstairs. And before anyone says "she had work done", so did the other 2.
    The pics she uses is very close. So I gave her a pass on that.

  14. #10665
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Would definitely recommend Natalie if we're talking about the same Natalie. She's stunning. Definitely one of the hottest girls I've stuck my penis into.

    https://tryst.link/escort/natalieskyye

    She's also a cool chick and I never got the feeling she was trying to hustle me. Eve was coming off like she was hustling hard from the first DM.
    Yeah, same natalie. Obviously fake pics, but she's cute. Tiny girl who's also tiny downstairs. And before anyone says "she had work done", so did the other 2.

  15. #10664
    Quote Originally Posted by Waerqw  [View Original Post]
    Someone in the sugar babies / arrangements thread mentioned he had for for 6 instead of the 8 that's currently advertised. I would say based on looks and services, indie nana is better. Half the price for basically the same services, same ballpark of looks and age (although I think nana looks better). If you're looking for something more local ("sophia" is technically not local), there's always Natalie (actual local) who, again, is in the same ballpark of looks and is definitely younger (and slightly cheaper).
    Would definitely recommend Natalie if we're talking about the same Natalie. She's stunning. Definitely one of the hottest girls I've stuck my penis into.

    https://tryst.link/escort/natalieskyye

    She's also a cool chick and I never got the feeling she was trying to hustle me. Eve was coming off like she was hustling hard from the first DM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape