Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 10978
-
10-22-25 17:16 #10678Senior Member

Posts: 275Just sent you a private message about this.
Originally Posted by ElitePro
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 15:25 #10677Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141 k for a rude bipolar delusional 40 year old mom with stained sheets, the type of stain that doesn't rub off. Like I said, if anyone decides to lay with her maker sure you wear protection and bring some Tylenol for the headache. She thinks anyone who makes less money than her is a loser and that she's a goddess queen who deserves nothing but high value men with money.
Originally Posted by RodFarva
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 08:41 #10676Regular Member

Posts: 24No can brah.
Originally Posted by RodFarva
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 22:21 #10675Senior Member

Posts: 275Good news everyone!
Her current Tryst Ad states the gift is now $1 K.
Originally Posted by ElitePro
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
10-21-25 22:19 #10674Senior Member

Posts: 275She posted a video on her IG story
She doesn't like Brokie losers DMing her if they don't have money to give her.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
LOL she's something else.
-
10-21-25 21:45 #10673Senior Member

Posts: 105Almost 40 is generous. She's almost 40 in the other direction.
Originally Posted by NormalDude2002
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 12:43 #10672Senior Member

Posts: 152I never seen her but guys here said she was 400 on seeking just within the last few years. Yes she's almost 40.
Originally Posted by ElitePro
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 21:58 #10671Senior Member

Posts: 1273She's a legend in her own mind.
Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole
[View Original Post]
If you really want to see her, just wait.
-
10-18-25 17:39 #10670Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14Even for 800 Eve is not worth it. I tried posting some info about her but it got removed. All I will say is for anyone who's willing to take the plunge, make sure you play it safe.
Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 17:32 #10669Senior Member

Posts: 254Ugh these people.
Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole
[View Original Post]
Maybe I should check j spa out.
-
10-18-25 13:30 #10668Regular Member

Posts: 21Sophia Liu "Stay away"
Took a chance and decided to message and see if I could meet up for an appointment. She asked for $100 deposit but explained that I been burned before so I'll pass this time. Never know nowadays if they will just take the deposit and not show up for your appointment time. Anyway, I already sent occupation and pic. Price was already $800 as most of you already know from the post under this one. She then changes the prices to $1,400. Hell no!! Way more other choices out there plus like what other reviewers said, she is on the older side. For that price, I could go to J-spa and have at least 4 sessions. So like "Dangerboy" stated, she will play games. You have all been warned. Stay far away from this one. Stay safe brothers! Peace!
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 18:49 #10667Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-11-25 16:49 #10666Senior Member

Posts: 1273The pics she uses is very close. So I gave her a pass on that.
Originally Posted by Waerqw
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 16:23 #10665Senior Member

Posts: 105Yeah, same natalie. Obviously fake pics, but she's cute. Tiny girl who's also tiny downstairs. And before anyone says "she had work done", so did the other 2.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 16:15 #10664Senior Member

Posts: 1273Would definitely recommend Natalie if we're talking about the same Natalie. She's stunning. Definitely one of the hottest girls I've stuck my penis into.
Originally Posted by Waerqw
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/natalieskyye
She's also a cool chick and I never got the feeling she was trying to hustle me. Eve was coming off like she was hustling hard from the first DM.










Reply With Quote




