Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 974 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 14610
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12810

    Rayne

    How much is Rayne charging for QV? She looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...-/313351321535

    Quote Originally Posted by PDuffy  [View Original Post]
    I've know her for awhile. She was a UTR until she joined up with Nykee, Beth. She contacted me when she went pro but I haven't pulled the trigger. I've tried to contact her via our old channel but no response. She has lost quite a bit of weight and looks good. She now goes by Rayne.

  2. #12809

    The

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Same ol same ol on STG.

    But it looks like there is some new talent here?

    Piper.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...u/531669838783

    No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/303397961948

    Phoenix.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/303397961948

    Anyone partaken? A search on here didn't yield any useful info.

    RN.
    Link for Phoenix is the same as noname.

  3. #12808

    New talent?

    Same ol same ol on STG.

    But it looks like there is some new talent here?

    Piper.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...u/531669838783

    No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/303397961948

    Phoenix.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/303397961948

    Anyone partaken? A search on here didn't yield any useful info.

    RN.
    Last edited by ReallyNone; 10-20-25 at 15:48. Reason: typo

  4. #12807

    I'm game

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh23  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up guys! Its been a min since I've been here, reason why it was not letting me in it kept saying bad gateway 502 idk but for some reason I was able to get on today! LOL.

    I really recommend to hit up cubanos in immokalee area if you guys are around on Friday & Saturday night! And yes there was stabbing months ago but it was between 2 drunks as I was there! Everything there is business as usual. No drama the immigrants there are more sacred of you then you are of them! So advice is go looking fresh and don't cause trouble and you will be fine trust me, I live in immokalee and this my place I come too on Fridays & Saturdays! Also make sure you try the Chinese food there outside of the bar place! Very very good food!

    As for the girls, we'll there's thick thick ones & thick ones, slim thick, slim. Anything from Cubans, mexican, dominican, Guatemalan lady's. And very clean girls they all come from Miami area or clewston area they come every Friday and Saturdays! Also if you spit your game right you can find one there as a regular like I did, so what she does is she will call me once she's heading too immoaklee and once she arrives at the bar which I stay near by like 5 minutes away I pick her up and take her to budget inn which is near by or immoaklee Inn either one but I recommend budget inn is more cheaper..
    I get so weary of Spanish girls being so mechanical. But I'm down for a little chubby Mexican girl. That's if I can find a way to stay up past 7. LOL.

  5. #12806

    Cubanos immokalee fl

    Hey what's up guys! Its been a min since I've been here, reason why it was not letting me in it kept saying bad gateway 502 idk but for some reason I was able to get on today! LOL.

    I really recommend to hit up cubanos in immokalee area if you guys are around on Friday & Saturday night! And yes there was stabbing months ago but it was between 2 drunks as I was there! Everything there is business as usual. No drama the immigrants there are more sacred of you then you are of them! So advice is go looking fresh and don't cause trouble and you will be fine trust me, I live in immokalee and this my place I come too on Fridays & Saturdays! Also make sure you try the Chinese food there outside of the bar place! Very very good food!

    As for the girls, we'll there's thick thick ones & thick ones, slim thick, slim. Anything from Cubans, mexican, dominican, Guatemalan lady's. And very clean girls they all come from Miami area or clewston area they come every Friday and Saturdays! Also if you spit your game right you can find one there as a regular like I did, so what she does is she will call me once she's heading too immoaklee and once she arrives at the bar which I stay near by like 5 minutes away I pick her up and take her to budget inn which is near by or immoaklee Inn either one but I recommend budget inn is more cheaper. If you need more info dm I try my best to get back to yall, as I have to sneak away to get on this LOL. Anyways the point is cuabanos is a good place laid back and no drama unless you look for it, also the girls charge min one fity. Or depends if you got game can get then cheaper. But expect to pay one fity $.

  6. #12805

    This one

    She spent a little time at the Bates motel. If your into not really big big. Well. She looks like her pics. I fucked her back before she went in. Young looking pretty face. She was pretty bad on the candy then not certain about now. I fucked the shit out of her I do know that came in her mouth.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/446647860596

  7. #12804

    Going to

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Lefty, I took courage and went to see her. She's just like you described, had fun with the BBBJ.
    Have to check this one out. Basically right around the corner.

  8. #12803
    Quote Originally Posted by LowHangers55  [View Original Post]
    After seeing chat about the Latina only spot in Fm I was tempted to try it out. Wasn't exceptional, but solid performance. I'd repeat if in need of a last min decision. Standard fee plus a blue bill for fse.
    I'm visiting for the next week and would love to find this Latin spa. Any info would be helpful.

  9. #12802

    Latina spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    She is a short Cuban girl working out of a spa. I saw her a couple of times. She was a good time. I would say try her out. Good luck!
    After seeing chat about the Latina only spot in Fm I was tempted to try it out. Wasn't exceptional, but solid performance. I'd repeat if in need of a last min decision. Standard fee plus a blue bill for fse.

  10. #12801

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1101  [View Original Post]
    She is a short Cuban girl working out of a spa. I saw her a couple of times. She was a good time. I would say try her out. Good luck!

  11. #12800

    O yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PDuffy  [View Original Post]
    I've know her for awhile. She was a UTR until she joined up with Nykee, Beth. She contacted me when she went pro but I haven't pulled the trigger. I've tried to contact her via our old channel but no response. She has lost quite a bit of weight and looks good. She now goes by Rayne.
    Rayne. Yes that's it. And O yes. Nykee. She did mention something about her. Falling out or some shit who the fuck knows. I just know she was. Is. A good fuck.

  12. #12799

    Gtg

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    IV seen her a few times. Have posted a review but I didn't add A name. I really don't know etc her name is. LOL.

    She young. Like. 21. IV done couple QV. I recommend.
    I've know her for awhile. She was a UTR until she joined up with Nykee, Beth. She contacted me when she went pro but I haven't pulled the trigger. I've tried to contact her via our old channel but no response. She has lost quite a bit of weight and looks good. She now goes by Rayne.

  13. #12798

    Gtg

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpop23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...-/313351321535

    Trying searching forum no info on her.
    IV seen her a few times. Have posted a review but I didn't add A name. I really don't know etc her name is. LOL.

    She young. Like. 21. IV done couple QV. I recommend.

  14. #12797

    BBW BBBJ in NE Cape

    Thanks Lefty, I took courage and went to see her. She's just like you described, had fun with the BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty26  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Saw her recently. Not much to look at but very nice and delivered the headache relief to needed. I wouldn't be interested in anything more from.

    She's in a newer cape home. Rents a room. She's a value play.

  15. #12796

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape