rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 167 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 2500
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2080

    IG for Lake Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsade  [View Original Post]
    Is the ig for lake forest lakeforest chiro or something else?
    The one Frank is talking about is OC Wellness in Lake Forest. Their IG is: oc. Amazing. Wellness. Lake Forest Chiro is: lakeforest_chiro.

  2. #2079

    Ig for lakeforest

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds  [View Original Post]
    Good to see yall again, long time! Who have you been checking out?

    Stella from Lake Forest. Thick as hell Latina babe, HUGE tits and a nice big ass. Super slow sensual massage and finish, exactly how I like. Extras available.

    Chanel from Laguna. ATF still my ATF. If you're unaware she looks like a model, no fat perfect tits gorgeous white babe with brunette hair that's occasionally dyed lighter. No extras but god she's so hot.

    There's also a fake channel at lake forest now, who is actually Sharon from Laguna. She's an older blonde Italian lady that I don't think is very hot. Avoid.
    Is the ig for lake forest lakeforest chiro or something else?

  3. #2078

    VT Spa / Kourtney

    Booked an appointment with Kourtney at VT Spa. Asked if she was the same white girl, Kourtney from Haven Spa, a few years ago. She is not the same Kourtney. When she walked in, she didn't look anywhere near the pic in looks or body. She was a blonde, early 20's, average body, big natural tits, average ass. It's always a crap shoot when you're meeting someone for the first time. She wanted $. 60 for the nuru tip for 1/2 hr. I told her I'd do $. 20, which is the normal rate for 1/2 hr for most nuru spots. She agreed. She did the whole body to body glide on my back, then a short time on the front. Ended with the normal ending. No extras and didn't ask. The experience didn't feel sensual, just her going through the motions. Overall, looks, personality, body, performance were average at best. She may be someone's cup of tea, just not mine. Not planning on repeating.

    If anyone has any feedback on Taylor from VT Spa or Chloe from Haven Spa, would love any insights either here or through DM.

  4. #2077

    Vanessa at ROM

    Except for Kai at 112 I haven't found anyone who does the trick for me lately. Seen a few of the new girls at ROM but just didn't connect. Has anyone seen Vanessa at ROM? Any intel?

  5. #2076
    Quote Originally Posted by OhheYandy  [View Original Post]
    She could literally charge whatever she wanted and people would oblige. And she's super easy to talk to, if not a little off the deep end. But great service and super hot. Would never go to anyone else if she did offer extras. My ATF right now is Jean at ROM. I think she is super cute, has great little boobs and actually offers a great massage. I'm Asian and really into white chicks or latinas. So send me more if you have them. Was not super into Janet and the BBL. Natasha / Tasha needs to be dropped from the roster. She's on the thicker side and puts no effort into her looks at all.
    Which Laguna is Chanel with? IG?

  6. #2075
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds  [View Original Post]
    Good to see yall again, long time! Who have you been checking out?

    Stella from Lake Forest. Thick as hell Latina babe, HUGE tits and a nice big ass. Super slow sensual massage and finish, exactly how I like. Extras available.

    Chanel from Laguna. ATF still my ATF. If you're unaware she looks like a model, no fat perfect tits gorgeous white babe with brunette hair that's occasionally dyed lighter. No extras but god she's so hot.

    There's also a fake channel at lake forest now, who is actually Sharon from Laguna. She's an older blonde Italian lady that I don't think is very hot. Avoid.
    I will second Stella. I haven't repeated as I'm a sucker for the new shiny thing, but I've considered returning several times and probably will at some point.

  7. #2074

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    If Chanel offered extras that p,ace would be booming.
    She could literally charge whatever she wanted and people would oblige. And she's super easy to talk to, if not a little off the deep end. But great service and super hot. Would never go to anyone else if she did offer extras. My ATF right now is Jean at ROM. I think she is super cute, has great little boobs and actually offers a great massage. I'm Asian and really into white chicks or latinas. So send me more if you have them. Was not super into Janet and the BBL. Natasha / Tasha needs to be dropped from the roster. She's on the thicker side and puts no effort into her looks at all.

  8. #2073

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds  [View Original Post]
    Good to see yall again, long time! Who have you been checking out?

    Stella from Lake Forest. Thick as hell Latina babe, HUGE tits and a nice big ass. Super slow sensual massage and finish, exactly how I like. Extras available.

    Chanel from Laguna. ATF still my ATF. If you're unaware she looks like a model, no fat perfect tits gorgeous white babe with brunette hair that's occasionally dyed lighter. No extras but god she's so hot.

    There's also a fake channel at lake forest now, who is actually Sharon from Laguna. She's an older blonde Italian lady that I don't think is very hot. Avoid.
    If Chanel offered extras that p,ace would be booming.

  9. #2072

    Who y'all been liking?

    Good to see yall again, long time! Who have you been checking out?

    Stella from Lake Forest. Thick as hell Latina babe, HUGE tits and a nice big ass. Super slow sensual massage and finish, exactly how I like. Extras available.

    Chanel from Laguna. ATF still my ATF. If you're unaware she looks like a model, no fat perfect tits gorgeous white babe with brunette hair that's occasionally dyed lighter. No extras but god she's so hot.

    There's also a fake channel at lake forest now, who is actually Sharon from Laguna. She's an older blonde Italian lady that I don't think is very hot. Avoid.

  10. #2071

    Nina LF

    Nina gives a pretty good decent massage none of those bs of just barely touching actually got some knots out, like how she's asian slim thick like with long hair more on the gnd type look 5'6, and big tits prob silicone but little to not very noticeable to the touch. Her rates are a bit much on the higher end than to my liking even more than the ROM rates. Bargained a bit to get a lowest rate as possible. 180 for nuru +50 house fee. Would repeat if I could get a bargain, in this scene seem hard to find.

    Does offer CBJ & FS but YMMV on the price.

  11. #2070
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruSmell  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently at Laguna Hills, she gave good massage, that's her real photos but she gained a lot of fat so more chubby body. The finish was so mechanical for me. At end of session she told me she is working at ROM under Gina / G name. Not fan of ROM but rates at Laguna Hills slightly higher the damage was $$. 5 for 45 mins.
    I saw her touted at ROM today. I wouldn't' be interested much in her anyway, but this clinches it.

  12. #2069
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruSmell  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently at Laguna Hills, she gave good massage, that's her real photos but she gained a lot of fat so more chubby body. The finish was so mechanical for me. At end of session she told me she is working at ROM under Gina / G name. Not fan of ROM but rates at Laguna Hills slightly higher the damage was $$. 5 for 45 mins.
    Diffently gained some lbs. I personally wouldn't repeat.

  13. #2068
    Anyone see Julie at ROM?

  14. #2067
    I did search the thread for all of these names before I posted. Ella comes up a couple of times but very little info and a reference to Mia saying they are the same (they are not). The others have no info, that's why I asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Search the thread. Ella has been there a while.

  15. #2066
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen and can report their looks and your experience?: Olivia, Leighton, Ella, Sarah, Alexis.
    Search the thread. Ella has been there a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape