Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 2500
-
10-19-25 15:00 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 34IG for Lake Forest
The one Frank is talking about is OC Wellness in Lake Forest. Their IG is: oc. Amazing. Wellness. Lake Forest Chiro is: lakeforest_chiro.
Originally Posted by Lsade
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 12:03 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 76Ig for lakeforest
Is the ig for lake forest lakeforest chiro or something else?
Originally Posted by FrankReynolds
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 11:38 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 34VT Spa / Kourtney
Booked an appointment with Kourtney at VT Spa. Asked if she was the same white girl, Kourtney from Haven Spa, a few years ago. She is not the same Kourtney. When she walked in, she didn't look anywhere near the pic in looks or body. She was a blonde, early 20's, average body, big natural tits, average ass. It's always a crap shoot when you're meeting someone for the first time. She wanted $. 60 for the nuru tip for 1/2 hr. I told her I'd do $. 20, which is the normal rate for 1/2 hr for most nuru spots. She agreed. She did the whole body to body glide on my back, then a short time on the front. Ended with the normal ending. No extras and didn't ask. The experience didn't feel sensual, just her going through the motions. Overall, looks, personality, body, performance were average at best. She may be someone's cup of tea, just not mine. Not planning on repeating.
If anyone has any feedback on Taylor from VT Spa or Chloe from Haven Spa, would love any insights either here or through DM.
-
10-14-25 23:24 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 38Vanessa at ROM
Except for Kai at 112 I haven't found anyone who does the trick for me lately. Seen a few of the new girls at ROM but just didn't connect. Has anyone seen Vanessa at ROM? Any intel?
-
10-14-25 17:22 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 178Which Laguna is Chanel with? IG?
Originally Posted by OhheYandy
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 15:14 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 58I will second Stella. I haven't repeated as I'm a sucker for the new shiny thing, but I've considered returning several times and probably will at some point.
Originally Posted by FrankReynolds
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 12:45 #2074Senior Member

Posts: 33Chanel
She could literally charge whatever she wanted and people would oblige. And she's super easy to talk to, if not a little off the deep end. But great service and super hot. Would never go to anyone else if she did offer extras. My ATF right now is Jean at ROM. I think she is super cute, has great little boobs and actually offers a great massage. I'm Asian and really into white chicks or latinas. So send me more if you have them. Was not super into Janet and the BBL. Natasha / Tasha needs to be dropped from the roster. She's on the thicker side and puts no effort into her looks at all.
Originally Posted by DuncanSpur
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 16:31 #2073Senior Member

Posts: 63Chanel
If Chanel offered extras that p,ace would be booming.
Originally Posted by FrankReynolds
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 15:51 #2072Senior Member

Posts: 478Who y'all been liking?
Good to see yall again, long time! Who have you been checking out?
Stella from Lake Forest. Thick as hell Latina babe, HUGE tits and a nice big ass. Super slow sensual massage and finish, exactly how I like. Extras available.
Chanel from Laguna. ATF still my ATF. If you're unaware she looks like a model, no fat perfect tits gorgeous white babe with brunette hair that's occasionally dyed lighter. No extras but god she's so hot.
There's also a fake channel at lake forest now, who is actually Sharon from Laguna. She's an older blonde Italian lady that I don't think is very hot. Avoid.
-
10-02-25 23:53 #2071Senior Member

Posts: 80Nina LF
Nina gives a pretty good decent massage none of those bs of just barely touching actually got some knots out, like how she's asian slim thick like with long hair more on the gnd type look 5'6, and big tits prob silicone but little to not very noticeable to the touch. Her rates are a bit much on the higher end than to my liking even more than the ROM rates. Bargained a bit to get a lowest rate as possible. 180 for nuru +50 house fee. Would repeat if I could get a bargain, in this scene seem hard to find.
Does offer CBJ & FS but YMMV on the price.
-
10-02-25 20:30 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 3338I saw her touted at ROM today. I wouldn't' be interested much in her anyway, but this clinches it.
Originally Posted by NuruSmell
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 19:26 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 436Diffently gained some lbs. I personally wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by NuruSmell
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 01:01 #2068Senior Member

Posts: 52Anyone see Julie at ROM?
-
09-25-25 15:59 #2067Senior Member

Posts: 41I did search the thread for all of these names before I posted. Ella comes up a couple of times but very little info and a reference to Mia saying they are the same (they are not). The others have no info, that's why I asked.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 12:47 #2066Senior Member

Posts: 3338Search the thread. Ella has been there a while.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





