Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 167 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 2500
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2065

    A few new faces at ROM

    Anyone seen and can report their looks and your experience?: Olivia, Leighton, Ella, Sarah, Alexis.

  2. #2064

    Cookie

    Took a bit of a break last few months & decided to give one last go at SA 17. Done with that place no more. Apparently Gigi / Sugar is now rebranded as Cookie, either way my first time with her and boy It was disappointing. Almost as bad as Tokyo (kali). She def is more attractive to my liking blonde, natural busty top & slim taller figure like 5'5 ish abg type, but boy she didn't do anything lackluster massage, little to no nuru but just jackhammer me & cut my session short by 15 mintues when I paid for 30 min session. She didn't even bother to clean me up either, like cmon how lazy can you be. She does offer CBJ & FS but after that poor service and having to pay just to get her to take off her bottoms. Cut my losses once again smh.

    Tired of wasting time, money for a premium price, but only get the least service in the shortest amount of time.

    Wonder if anyone else had a better experience.

  3. #2063
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruSmell  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently at Laguna Hills, she gave good massage, that's her real photos but she gained a lot of fat so more chubby body. The finish was so mechanical for me. At end of session she told me she is working at ROM under Gina / G name. Not fan of ROM but rates at Laguna Hills slightly higher the damage was $$. 5 for 45 mins.
    Here's another to avoid at ROM. On the weekend, Kim. She's listed as a CMT, that's likely her experience (and her regular job). Young and pretty, but I don't think she grasps what the nuru experience is supposed to be and why we're paying premium prices. If I walked into any massage parlor in OC, I could expect to get a middling massage concluded by a HJ for the house fee + 40-50, right?

  4. #2062

    Gem / Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddy3831  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a-Ana/Sweetgem.

    I've been talking to her and will likely go see her however wanted to see if anyone has any info prior to scheduling. DM is open if you prefer that!
    Saw her recently at Laguna Hills, she gave good massage, that's her real photos but she gained a lot of fat so more chubby body. The finish was so mechanical for me. At end of session she told me she is working at ROM under Gina / G name. Not fan of ROM but rates at Laguna Hills slightly higher the damage was $$. 5 for 45 mins.

  5. #2061

    Gem

    Anyone seen her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a-Ana/Sweetgem.

    I've been talking to her and will likely go see her however wanted to see if anyone has any info prior to scheduling. DM is open if you prefer that!

  6. #2060
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Milan is my ATF. She's special. Go see her if you like hot young asian spinner. I told her to change photos a few times because she's way hotter than the pics she's posting. She's not GFE per say but she's a cool chick that's real. Be friendly and respectful and I'm sure you'll have a good experience.
    I tried to ask you for an update, your PM inbox is full.

    Others weren't as enthusiastic. Do you have anything new to add?

  7. #2059
    Thank you.

    Will be around UCI area. I could drive to Santa Ana (traffic permits).

    Quote Originally Posted by ResilientJohn  [View Original Post]
    Most AMPs are in Santa Ana, the next city over. I guess it depends what part of Irvine you are visiting as Irvine is huge so driving from South Irvine might be a bit of a drive. Haven is another AMP that I've gotten good service at but haven't been there in a while so no clue how the lineup is like now.

  8. #2058
    What does the Nuru scene look like over here? Anyone with expertise can compare with soaps in Japan? I have been a regular enjoyer while on business / fun in Japan. DMs cool too.

  9. #2057
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Folks,

    Will be traveling up toe Irvine area. Been reading this forum and seems that ROM is mostly visited ones (HE but extra depends on girls). Any other suggestions? I tried to avoid AMP as there are not much AMP around Irvine area (need to drive a bit north to get more AMPs).

    Thank you.
    Most AMPs are in Santa Ana, the next city over. I guess it depends what part of Irvine you are visiting as Irvine is huge so driving from South Irvine might be a bit of a drive. Haven is another AMP that I've gotten good service at but haven't been there in a while so no clue how the lineup is like now.

  10. #2056

    Traveling up to Irvine area

    Folks,

    Will be traveling up toe Irvine area. Been reading this forum and seems that ROM is mostly visited ones (HE but extra depends on girls). Any other suggestions? I tried to avoid AMP as there are not much AMP around Irvine area (need to drive a bit north to get more AMPs).

    Thank you.

  11. #2055

    ROM. Laura

    Anyone have a review for her?

    Lately I've rotated between Bella, Janet and Jean. They all offer something a little different. But like to mix it up, just want to know what to expect going into it.

  12. #2054

    Any knowledge / experience?


  13. #2053

    Oc massage spa Tunstin

    Does anyone know if this place is just HJ only or do they do FS too? The girls on their ig look smoking.

  14. #2052
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo is Kali, right? ABG who's been upselling in OC and LA for 5+ years. I saw her once in Long Beach, she immediately started yapping about sugar daddies and $15 k paid trips to exotic locations.

    Body is hot enough, face is okay, attitude and services suck. There's a reason why she has to keep rebranding.
    Yeah, similar experience. Has a real way of killing the mood with conversation. One and done.

  15. #2051
    The best thing about nuru girls is having ABGs I see regularly but do most nuru girls try to position themselves so you never have a direct view of their bottoms?! Sometimes I feel like Stevie Wonder lost in Santa Ana.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape