Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 1140 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 26648
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24563
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Do you know for sure it's a solicitation charge? Just curious, because I don't see any charges listed. It's a pretty high bond amount, seems like a lot for solicitation. Then again, it might be because of a history of previous charges. Not sure what the exact metric is for setting the bond amount.

    -ODB.
    She is still in custody when I checked on the county jail viewer. There were a couple charges one of them being solicitation.

  2. #24562

    Breezii

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like our favorite BJ queen recently got picked up for solicitation. It's to bad they don't bust the shitty providers.
    Do you know for sure it's a solicitation charge? Just curious, because I don't see any charges listed. It's a pretty high bond amount, seems like a lot for solicitation. Then again, it might be because of a history of previous charges. Not sure what the exact metric is for setting the bond amount.

    -ODB.

  3. #24561

    Breezi

    Looks like our favorite BJ queen recently got picked up for solicitation. It's to bad they don't bust the shitty providers.

  4. #24560

    Ariyah

    Long time lurker first time poster. Has anyone seen Ariyah lately? Last search review is from November. Curious if anyone has had any recent experiences with her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...8/414641002025

  5. #24559

    Nm

    Contacted briefly, pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/292727150637

    Nothing with a phone / name search.

  6. #24558
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/292727150637

    Nothing with a phone / name search.
    Check Lansing in the anyone has seen section.

  7. #24557

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/292727150637

    Nothing with a phone / name search.

  8. #24556

    The new and improved Erin

    So I had a chance to reconnect with Erin. It had been about a year since my last date with her. Those that dealt with her from a few years back knew the issues that came with her bf (same guy messing with Sky now). Fortunately for Erin, Eric is just a bad memory that is part of her past. Welcome to the new Erin! Her coms were prompt and very clear and pleasant. No threatening crazy crap like before. Although we all eventually figured out it was Eric we were texting. Anyway, we stated texting mid week to set up a date for today. We stayed in touch, got the address about an hour before our scheduled time and I was at the doorstep of her nice incall on the SW side of town before I knew it. Her incall was nice and clean and she greeted me at the door freshly showered and looking beautiful in a casual yet sexy black dress. Some lite conversation to catch up. I had never experienced NURU massage before, but having recalled what a perfect body Erin had, I felt she would be a great person to experience it with. Off went the clothes and things got very slippery. What a great feeling having that body sliding up and down mine. Some nice teasing before the flip and things heated up rather quickly. The body slide on my rock hard tool and the grinding on top of me was more than I could take and we both reached a full climax. And guys, the view of her glistening chest and absolutely perfect tits was worth the price of admission alone ($275 BTW). Now I'm not one to share all the details of our date, and as we know it a YMMV business, but let's just say we enjoyed each other very much and I left satisfied and completely drained. We showered and dressed, chatted some more then parted ways.

    So if you were one of the unfortunate ones that gave up on the old Erin, I suggest you give her another shot and let her prove to you that she is a changed woman. Nice lady to talk too, incredibly sexy MILF and one to repeat with over and over and over. At least I know I will.
    Last edited by AngelsMan; 10-18-25 at 22:52. Reason: Not accurate

  9. #24555
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Mrs p

    Con artist by the zoo watch out I lost $$.

  10. #24554

    Chocolate seanna

    Hi has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Good service? Took a screen shot cause I couldn't copy link. Thanks for any info can message if you want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251018_210057_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #24553

    Ode to CJ

    Hello, gentlemen. ChanceTa here, sorry for the unusual name. Member #6967.

    I just want to add my two cents for CJ. I've been fortunate to see her fairly frequently the past few years. In a sea of ghosts and flakes and messy rooms, she is a gem. Always great comms, look fabulous, and the visits are phenomenal. In call is spotless. My job changed, so I'm not as close as I used to be, so my visits are less frequent. But she never disappoints. Amazing!

  12. #24552

    No response

    Can't help on the first one, I've reached out a few times with no response. May have to give #2 a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the woman in this post? I reached out but haven't gotten a name yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...7/508047169393

    Also, is this Lexi the one who was doing MFM stuff not long ago?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/100216419200

  13. #24551

    Ferrari

    I had a visit with Ferrari and Sweet Pea. Ferrari was a very tight fit. Photos are mostly accurate, perhaps a bit dated. Menu was fairly open, with the exception of some knee issues that caused precautions. Overall it was fun, most likely won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visited with Ferrari? She seems TGTBT, have reached out a few times over the last year or so never any response. I see she's posted some new pics lately. Hot Latina with a nice ass! Any have any intel or experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/204991872716

  14. #24550

    Ferrari

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visited with Ferrari? She seems TGTBT, have reached out a few times over the last year or so never any response. I see she's posted some new pics lately. Hot Latina with a nice ass! Any have any intel or experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/204991872716
    I saw her several months ago (March or April) in a Wyoming hotel near US 131 and 44th St. Her room was decent and she was fairly pleasant (though noticeably high) - those were the pro's. In real life, she's a lot bigger, and combine that with the drug use, DATY is simply off the table. Way off. Which makes the visit much less enjoyable-valuable. Anyway, we talked for several minutes. Fun fact, she's Native American, not Hispanic. Then I gave her a massage for a few minutes. After I was ready to roll, she popped on a cover for CBJ. That lasted a few minutes, then just finished missionary. It wasn't terrible but wasn't great, won't repeat, $1.5 total.

  15. #24549

    Asian Agency Dream

    I thoght I would dream with one of the asian adds today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/643639683060

    Located near airport. Setup was easy.

    Chinese. 5'7" ish. Realitively nice body. 30's. Huge fake titties.

    Right to buisines. CBJ was 7/10. Took directions well, but she thought I took too long. Multiple positons cfs. 6/10. Massage 1/10. Shorted half an hour.

    Worth a try but would not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape