Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 472 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 7067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6572

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssociation  [View Original Post]
    Weird. I have posted 3 times about the Amazing massage thing over the last 3 days. Nothing will post.

    I just wanted to say that this is what happened to the Myrtle Beach hobby. They were pulling over patrons and getting them to admit to sex.

    Just shut up.

    Let's see if this posts.
    Your post are probably under the news and media tab. They've moved them.

  2. #6571

    How to interact with LEO's

    Very good advice. Too bad people don't know or don't follow it.

    https://youtu.be/JTurSi0LhJs?si=7OgewedPoPE12MTo

  3. #6570

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssociation  [View Original Post]
    Weird. I have posted 3 times about the Amazing massage thing over the last 3 days. Nothing will post.

    I just wanted to say that this is what happened to the Myrtle Beach hobby. They were pulling over patrons and getting them to admit to sex.

    Just shut up.

    Let's see if this posts.
    Their goal is to get you to incriminate yourself. Don't give them any ammunition.

  4. #6569

    Amazing

    Weird. I have posted 3 times about the Amazing massage thing over the last 3 days. Nothing will post.

    I just wanted to say that this is what happened to the Myrtle Beach hobby. They were pulling over patrons and getting them to admit to sex.

    Just shut up.

    Let's see if this posts.

  5. #6568

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I was stopped some years ago in another state after leaving an AMP. I asked the officer why I was being stopped and he said he wanted to question me about what had occurred inside. I told him with all due respect for him I wasn't going to lie to him but I also wasn't going to answer any questions about what did or didn't occur. He ran my tag and license and sent me on my way. Old rule is talking never improves the situation it only incriminates yourself.
    Half of there customers are cops anyway.

  6. #6567

    Amazing, those stopped by LEO and talked

    To anyone stopped by LEO and said you had extra services, be looking forward the subpoena soon for your court appearance.

  7. #6566

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin1  [View Original Post]
    I read one of these articals and saw that LEO was stopping cars that had been at the business and some admitted to activities while being there. Idiots! STFU you got a massage, that's it, the service that's on the sign. Idiots spoke to much and gave them probable cause. Also correct me if I'm wong being that I'm not about to look through all previous post to find it but werent there a few reports of LEO in watching distance of a place or two, and one person said they saw a guy leave and LEO follow. I swear some peoples situational awareness is horrible, pay attention to your surroundings.
    I was stopped some years ago in another state after leaving an AMP. I asked the officer why I was being stopped and he said he wanted to question me about what had occurred inside. I told him with all due respect for him I wasn't going to lie to him but I also wasn't going to answer any questions about what did or didn't occur. He ran my tag and license and sent me on my way. Old rule is talking never improves the situation it only incriminates yourself.

  8. #6565

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    2nd time in just over a year. Not very amazing.
    Looks like they arrested "Tina" aka: Ms. Chen as the owner of the place, pretty sure she said she was just manager and owner was out of NC per Tina / Chen. Hate that for them / us. Tina is a rock star for her Massagie. Got a feeling this kind of thing will continue in the name of human trafficking as a "brothel" will be a stretch to prove. Good time to sit on the bench for awhile. Play safe, HC.

  9. #6564

    Yokyo in Greenville

    Quote Originally Posted by Funseeker51  [View Original Post]
    I typically am more attracted to older women. Any recommendations on places that typically have older providers? Mainly just looking for L1 service. The older and thicker the better for me. Any intel would be greatly appreciated.
    Tina at Yokyo is older and nice and thick with some natural DDs. L1 and then some is available.

  10. #6563

    Older Providers

    I typically am more attracted to older women. Any recommendations on places that typically have older providers? Mainly just looking for L1 service. The older and thicker the better for me. Any intel would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #6562

    NH Gem. Jada

    Finally got the chance to visit the highly rated Jada at NH, and so glad I did! Called ahead to give myself the best chance of getting her (understanding that just because they say they're available doesn't guarantee anything, just playing the odds). Upon arrival she opened the door, took the fee, TS and opted for her most popular package. Then she proceeded to provide one of the best experiences I've ever had in this area. Very accommodating, attractive, and sexy spinner frame, with proportionate MMs. Had the cutest response when she discovered how much of a grower I am. LOL Would definitely repeat.

  12. #6561

    Ji Yun

    Setup appt w Kiki from the recommendations here. Confirmed twice she was available. After laid up, in come Lisa. Kiki busy. She was very attractive so I obliged. Prob mid 30's spinner.

    Massage and service were just bad. CBJ was awful, very toothy. The why had some odor and kept complaining too hard when I was going as easy as possible. After completion she said I need to zelle or cashapp because it was too rough, I politely told her to go fuck herself.

    Highly recommend avoid Lisa. I've learned over the years I would rather have great service from a 5 than shitty service from a 10, this revalidates that.

  13. #6560

    Hampton Village

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by recently, very attractive girl but she was busy. Made an appointment the next day, but when I arrived she was just taking in a walk-in (no appointment), still had his money in her hand. I explained to her that I had an appointment but it didn't seem to matter. I think other gentleman should be aware of this and post if they have similar experiences at other AMPs. Customers with appointments should always be given priority over walk-ins.
    I had a somewhat similar situation at Hampton Village last week. Went in without a appointment. Girl comes out and says 15 minutes. I am sitting in the lobby waiting. After about 10-15 minutes another monger comes in and starts knocking on the inside door in the waiting area, girl opens it up and says to the guy, do you have an appointment? And he says, "I am waiting on the Mamasan to call me back. " (So no appointment.) She says "only one at a time" while looking at me. Other monger pushes his way through the door and she looks at me and shrugs and closes the door and leaves me sitting on the couch. WTH.

    On the plus side. Girl was not attractive. Went down the road to Massage on Rushmore. Had an amazing time with an older woman with nice big cans. Experience was a 8/10. I feel like I dodged a bullet and won't be back to Hampton.

  14. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    So, are you saying you will not return because of this?

    I understand the disrespect you felt. That will probably slow down no one from trying the place if they had a mind to. I remember when the Leaf opened up and everyone was raving about one particular provider. I went in one day, and she was busy and I got the other. She let me back and had just my type of body. When massage started, I felt abundant amount of skin to skin, so I reached back to confirm my suspicions and I was correct. Anyway, great time, maybe one of the best ever. Went back another day to try the highly reviewed lady and it was less than advertised! A little GPS was starting. What I'm trying to say. It's hit or miss and out of our control sometimes. , I've had visits with an uglier lady that was enthusiastic. Sometimes it's about connection and if it's there or not.
    I may try the next time I'm in town. The main reason I posted is to share my experience, and encourage other gentlemen to speak up. Hopefully the shop owners will see the things we do not like, and improve how they run the business.

  15. #6558
    Quote Originally Posted by Jima123  [View Original Post]
    So Ji yun is still doing fine. They have a new girl out there now, Kiki. She's awesome to spend time with. Gorgeous with an amazing body, but as usual, its the service here that really stands out. She just has a wonderful attitude and really makes you feel like one of a kind when you're with her. She looks and acts young and sweet, and will take excellent care of you. Awesome massage and a wonderful time after. I really can't say enough good things about this place, I'm glad they've opened! Compared to some of the other spots around town, this place has been consistently great lately.
    What's the tip? I went a while ago, enjoyed myself but recall menu pricing being pretty high for the area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape