Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 7067
-
10-19-25 22:15 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 175Post
Your post are probably under the news and media tab. They've moved them.
Originally Posted by BadAssociation
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 16:54 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 533How to interact with LEO's
Very good advice. Too bad people don't know or don't follow it.
https://youtu.be/JTurSi0LhJs?si=7OgewedPoPE12MTo
-
10-19-25 14:39 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 2036Good advice
Their goal is to get you to incriminate yourself. Don't give them any ammunition.
Originally Posted by BadAssociation
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 13:18 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 83Amazing
Weird. I have posted 3 times about the Amazing massage thing over the last 3 days. Nothing will post.
I just wanted to say that this is what happened to the Myrtle Beach hobby. They were pulling over patrons and getting them to admit to sex.
Just shut up.
Let's see if this posts.
-
10-18-25 20:27 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 147Leo
Half of there customers are cops anyway.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 16:53 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 44Amazing, those stopped by LEO and talked
To anyone stopped by LEO and said you had extra services, be looking forward the subpoena soon for your court appearance.
-
10-18-25 12:44 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 1189My experience
I was stopped some years ago in another state after leaving an AMP. I asked the officer why I was being stopped and he said he wanted to question me about what had occurred inside. I told him with all due respect for him I wasn't going to lie to him but I also wasn't going to answer any questions about what did or didn't occur. He ran my tag and license and sent me on my way. Old rule is talking never improves the situation it only incriminates yourself.
Originally Posted by BigPimpin1
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 10:31 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 520Amazing
Looks like they arrested "Tina" aka: Ms. Chen as the owner of the place, pretty sure she said she was just manager and owner was out of NC per Tina / Chen. Hate that for them / us. Tina is a rock star for her Massagie. Got a feeling this kind of thing will continue in the name of human trafficking as a "brothel" will be a stretch to prove. Good time to sit on the bench for awhile. Play safe, HC.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 12:48 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 83Yokyo in Greenville
Tina at Yokyo is older and nice and thick with some natural DDs. L1 and then some is available.
Originally Posted by Funseeker51
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 13:40 #6563Regular Member

Posts: 5Older Providers
I typically am more attracted to older women. Any recommendations on places that typically have older providers? Mainly just looking for L1 service. The older and thicker the better for me. Any intel would be greatly appreciated.
-
10-14-25 10:31 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 54NH Gem. Jada
Finally got the chance to visit the highly rated Jada at NH, and so glad I did! Called ahead to give myself the best chance of getting her (understanding that just because they say they're available doesn't guarantee anything, just playing the odds). Upon arrival she opened the door, took the fee, TS and opted for her most popular package. Then she proceeded to provide one of the best experiences I've ever had in this area. Very accommodating, attractive, and sexy spinner frame, with proportionate MMs. Had the cutest response when she discovered how much of a grower I am. LOL Would definitely repeat.
-
10-12-25 10:58 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 98Ji Yun
Setup appt w Kiki from the recommendations here. Confirmed twice she was available. After laid up, in come Lisa. Kiki busy. She was very attractive so I obliged. Prob mid 30's spinner.
Massage and service were just bad. CBJ was awful, very toothy. The why had some odor and kept complaining too hard when I was going as easy as possible. After completion she said I need to zelle or cashapp because it was too rough, I politely told her to go fuck herself.
Highly recommend avoid Lisa. I've learned over the years I would rather have great service from a 5 than shitty service from a 10, this revalidates that.
-
10-11-25 14:42 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 83Hampton Village
I had a somewhat similar situation at Hampton Village last week. Went in without a appointment. Girl comes out and says 15 minutes. I am sitting in the lobby waiting. After about 10-15 minutes another monger comes in and starts knocking on the inside door in the waiting area, girl opens it up and says to the guy, do you have an appointment? And he says, "I am waiting on the Mamasan to call me back. " (So no appointment.) She says "only one at a time" while looking at me. Other monger pushes his way through the door and she looks at me and shrugs and closes the door and leaves me sitting on the couch. WTH.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
On the plus side. Girl was not attractive. Went down the road to Massage on Rushmore. Had an amazing time with an older woman with nice big cans. Experience was a 8/10. I feel like I dodged a bullet and won't be back to Hampton.
-
10-11-25 13:11 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 2036I may try the next time I'm in town. The main reason I posted is to share my experience, and encourage other gentlemen to speak up. Hopefully the shop owners will see the things we do not like, and improve how they run the business.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 09:37 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 264What's the tip? I went a while ago, enjoyed myself but recall menu pricing being pretty high for the area?
Originally Posted by Jima123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





