Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 7067
-
10-10-25 11:53 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 175Ji yun
So, are you saying you will not return because of this?
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
I understand the disrespect you felt. That will probably slow down no one from trying the place if they had a mind to. I remember when the Leaf opened up and everyone was raving about one particular provider. I went in one day, and she was busy and I got the other. She let me back and had just my type of body. When massage started, I felt abundant amount of skin to skin, so I reached back to confirm my suspicions and I was correct. Anyway, great time, maybe one of the best ever. Went back another day to try the highly reviewed lady and it was less than advertised! A little GPS was starting. What I'm trying to say. It's hit or miss and out of our control sometimes. , I've had visits with an uglier lady that was enthusiastic. Sometimes it's about connection and if it's there or not.
-
10-09-25 19:18 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 2036My recent experience at JiYun Ji Yun
Stopped by recently, very attractive girl but she was busy. Made an appointment the next day, but when I arrived she was just taking in a walk-in (no appointment), still had his money in her hand. I explained to her that I had an appointment but it didn't seem to matter. I think other gentleman should be aware of this and post if they have similar experiences at other AMPs. Customers with appointments should always be given priority over walk-ins.
-
10-09-25 09:07 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 54For non-HE I usually tip 20 and have never had a complaint.
Originally Posted by SCluvnlbfms
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 21:21 #6554Regular Member

Posts: 24Tipping for Non HE
Sorry if this isn't the best place to post, but I have a question.
Say I want to go to a HE AMP, but not for a HE. Are the ladies disappointed with a smaller tip, or are they OK with getting an above average tip for just a massage?
I've been out of the hobby for a while, but just miss the skin on skin contact.
-
10-08-25 17:21 #6553Regular Member

Posts: 20Kiki at Ji Yun
So Ji yun is still doing fine. They have a new girl out there now, Kiki. She's awesome to spend time with. Gorgeous with an amazing body, but as usual, its the service here that really stands out. She just has a wonderful attitude and really makes you feel like one of a kind when you're with her. She looks and acts young and sweet, and will take excellent care of you. Awesome massage and a wonderful time after. I really can't say enough good things about this place, I'm glad they've opened! Compared to some of the other spots around town, this place has been consistently great lately.
-
10-08-25 16:54 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 83Ji Yun Foot Spa
Went in last week. New girl said she would be there for the month. She was 30+ spinner, very cute. The menu was open and I got exactly what I asked for with no haggling.
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 13:47 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 66Ms Vee
I have been curious about this one for a while and would greatly appreciate it if someone with experience could pm me. Really don't want to go in blind. This sounds like a hotel meet and I have not done this before. Thanks so much.
-
10-06-25 11:05 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 175Smitty and Hoppy
Where's Smitty and Hoppy when you need them? Somebody needs to break this down for you!
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
May I?
-
10-05-25 12:01 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 520Nl
Thanks Warp and that was my take on NL the time there before my drive-by so went over to NH even though they are the same owner per past reports. Report was made on NH. Good thing we only go for the massage. Pound on, HC.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 18:53 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 155If you say so. It took me reading it 6 times to understand part of it. Still don't know what place it is but glad he had fun.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 17:03 #6547Regular Member

Posts: 21Any intel would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 14:01 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 708With all the options in Greenville interesting.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 12:18 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 121May May
Let me try to decipher:
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
This guy drove to Anderson and paid $220 to have sex with an old Asian woman with fake boobs at May May.
-
10-04-25 01:28 #6544Regular Member

Posts: 21Ji yun
Is ji yun still a reliable place after LEO got the one down the road?
-
10-03-25 22:36 #6543Senior Member

Posts: 708Couldn't be any clearer.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





