Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 8250
-
10-01-25 12:47 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 164Kittens report
Stopped by kittens yesterday around 5 o'clock Ish they were probably eight or nine dancers working with about five customers sat down and was greeted by a dancer named Jasmine.
Very pretty well put together D cup man-made she's worked there for about a year. I think she said she's Puerto Rican and Italian. We had very good conversation. She's easy to talk to eventually she states her rates for VIP room I was on a budget and she offered 400 total for 15 minutes. She said both holes are open except for Greek but everything was covered at that point. I declined because I'm not a huge fan of CBJ But she spent about 30 minutes with me and we had good rapport.
anyone got intel on her skills??? (when I left I told her id be back for her next time, but she seemed a bit mad I went with another dancer)
There was a Mexican Latin girl who had a huge fake ass and huge fake tits that looked very attractive. She barely spoke English and was trying to get me to do 30 minutes, but trying to negotiate what a blowjob would be from her was too hard to understand and basically said she won't go for 15 minutes so I passed.
Then someone named nova took the stage smaller skinny petite very pretty face. I locked eyes she greeted another customer then came over to me at this point. I was looking for fun and working on a budget. She sat down. She started very high 1000 for the hour we worked our way down. She agreed to full service 300 to her 50 to the house, I agreed we went back. I should have confirmed it was going to be a CBJ. She put it on when I wasn't even hard which was weird. Gave some head probably six or seven on my scale Very pretty face and good eye contact to start good suction, but couldn't go as deep as I like. She then got up into doggy on the couch spent some time there it seemed to me she doesn't want to kiss or really connect or dirty talk so I have her flip over on the couch.
Try to lock eyes with her, but she mostly has them closed. She asked me if I'm ready to cum. I tell her yes but I want her mouth again. She obliges lock eyes drains me, asked for a tip asked if I want her number or her only fans. I took her number, but I don't think I will be seeing her. There was a little bit of a smell. I noticed during our timeand she seemed fairly disengaged, but she's very pretty and at least I got out of there for relatively cheap.
-
10-01-25 10:16 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 57Pandora's -Diamond
Hey all, I popped up from Portland yesterday and based on some of the reviews, decided to go to Pandora's. I had been once before, I feel like it was remodeled because I don't remember the playground portion. I do remember the dancer I saw gave me head and a handjob. This time I was determined to have everything.
I got there and sat toward the back. A sexy tatted dancer named Diamond saw me, bent down and rubbed my knees and asked if I wanted a dance. We negotiated on price and she led me to pay the room fee and then to a private room. I didn't know if everything was on the table she grinded on my for a second. Then turned around and started rubbing me- I went to undo my pants and she said yes, take it out. I obliged and she started stroking me, threw in the hat and started sucking then riding me. I got up behind her because I wanted to see her back and ass tattoo. I took her hard a d she was pretty loud- good thing the music was playing.
I'd love to find her insta if anyone has it.
-
09-25-25 09:27 #7678Regular Member

Posts: 4Share for the brethren in poverty
Care to sync to coomer while you're subbed? Their auto upload process is pretty easy to follow through their instructions. And it will just get the account stuff automatically through your active session.
Originally Posted by TrapDoor
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 17:43 #7677Regular Member

Posts: 19Need birthday celebration suggestions
I'm celebrating my birthday tomorrow and Tuesday and I'm planning on hitting one of the clubs. I've never been to kittens but there are several dancers that I'm interested in. I haven't been to a Seattle club in a few years, so any help is appreciated. I'm getting these from Instagram:
At Kittens.
Mimi.
Kahliah.
Sicily.
Brittney.
Ella.
At Pandora's.
Olive.
Stormi.
Sugars.
Jade.
-
09-15-25 00:20 #7676Regular Member

Posts: 15Update, I caved and subbed to her OF. Does contain some B / G content, but she is not active at all. I messaged her and didn't get a response and she doesn't post regularly.
Originally Posted by TrapDoor
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 20:03 #7675Senior Member

Posts: 1352 out of 3?
Cute and young is a good place to start in my book future potential? :
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 00:06 #7674Senior Member

Posts: 379Harmony
No, new girl that was at kittens before. Really cute and young but low mileage, at least in the LDA.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 03:08 #7673Senior Member

Posts: 135Harmony
Is this same Harmony as a few years ago?
-
09-09-25 19:26 #7672Regular Member

Posts: 8Thinking of going to see Mimi again
Had some HJ fun in the LDA in the past. If I spring for a room, is BBBJ on the table?
-
09-07-25 16:14 #7671Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
I did get to spend some time with her. It was wet and wild as always, it made me feel young again. Trying to schedule in advance doesn't always work. Sometimes I miss out because her schedule is full.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 09:17 #7670Senior Member

Posts: 443Anya
She was working this week.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 23:39 #7669Regular Member

Posts: 2AlanaKay
What is Aanakay's name at Pandoras?
-
08-31-25 23:19 #7668Senior Member

Posts: 87TOFTT. Last seen in June. Not the worst content I've ever seen. Mostly short. For $15, may be worth it to see what's on there and then cancel. Not going to stay subbed.
Originally Posted by TrapDoor
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 23:59 #7667Senior Member

Posts: 51Emerald Rae's / Cult of Emerald
Anyone have any detail on Emerald that dances at Ricks? Not a club I've been to before.
-
08-28-25 09:56 #7666Senior Member

Posts: 256Waste of Band width
Dude- If you have nothing to contribute then STFU. There hasn't been a post on this thread all week and when someone reaches out for help you crap all over him.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




