Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 974 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 14608
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12793

    Edit

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I may pay this one extra just put a whooping on me. Bet she can.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...h/284139579993
    Edit. Whooping. Not stopping uggh.

  2. #12792

    Belle the Bombshell Link?

    Anyone have a link, nothing came up in the reviews I saw.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Belle the Bombshell who has been around for some time and very highly rated. Her BBBJ is spot spot on and this woman really knows how to suck a cock, and cim and don't stop until you pull her head away or have kicked her off the bed accidentally. Or another way she gives you head and at the same time rubs you nipples and scratches your stomach in a kitty cat way, then roll over and finish her with a pounding mish style. This woman is fine and got to compare with Lehigh Stacy. If some one called this woman a cock sucker, believe me they mean that very complimentary. If you haven't had either one definitely do go and see for your self's. This girl Stacy don't only suck you cock she worships it and addresses it just in the fashion your going to love. So to throw out a vote on who would give the best head. I definitely have to say its a tie. I enjoy seeing both, if you don't mind the travel to Le high with all the left and rights to get to Stacy's place, its well worth it. Ciao mongers and hope you all have a good as time with them as I do.

  3. #12791
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    Guys let us know any experience with this BBW. Worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...p/135304379181
    She's real. Saw her recently. Not much to look at but very nice and delivered the headache relief to needed. I wouldn't be interested in anything more from.

    She's in a newer cape home. Rents a room. She's a value play.

  4. #12790

    Holy smokes

    I may pay this one extra just put a shopping on me. Bet she can.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...h/284139579993

  5. #12789

    BBBJ near Andalusia?

    Guys let us know any experience with this BBW. Worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...p/135304379181

  6. #12788
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJ1971  [View Original Post]
    Trying to catch the correct Kelly. When drilling into STG, this Kelly will cause you to land at an AMP in a business condo area. Nice folks, but once I arrived and asked about my appointment with Kelly, they had no clue about a Kelly. They did however have suitable alternatives.

    Can anyone provide a bit more clarity?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...k/866085225693
    I think the Kelly you're looking for works at the scent shoppes. The one you visited only has Latinas.

  7. #12787

    Amp

    Are there any AMPs that have women under 40 working?

  8. #12786

    Kelly

    Trying to catch the correct Kelly. When drilling into STG, this Kelly will cause you to land at an AMP in a business condo area. Nice folks, but once I arrived and asked about my appointment with Kelly, they had no clue about a Kelly. They did however have suitable alternatives.

    Can anyone provide a bit more clarity?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...k/866085225693

  9. #12785

    Old and tired

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...x/332849905517

    Extremely nice lady but the body has seen better days. Not as bad as " garden of Eden", which is no garden at all, but passed her good years. I will pass big time on both. Just my opinion.

  10. #12784

    Cute but big

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/623262238025

    She is a cute girl but bigger than pics. If you ok with that I recommend. Low budget inn in NFM.

  11. #12783

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    When visiting Kelli with and (I) watch out for the first pot hole entering the resort area. I have seen smaller in Vietnam believe me. Thank God great blow job, and the pussy is so tight she has lube on hand for the fun. This girl needs a better place to entertain and she would do a lot better. As some of you know already, and those of you who don't. Do drop in it is well worth the bang for the buck you will be spending. Ciao mongers.
    Link please.

  12. #12782

    Pot hole

    When visiting Kelli with and (I) watch out for the first pot hole entering the resort area. I have seen smaller in Vietnam believe me. Thank God great blow job, and the pussy is so tight she has lube on hand for the fun. This girl needs a better place to entertain and she would do a lot better. As some of you know already, and those of you who don't. Do drop in it is well worth the bang for the buck you will be spending. Ciao mongers.

  13. #12781

    Awwwww

    Now that's A good little girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20251014_143835.jpg‎  

  14. #12780

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    She also changes her phone # almost daily. Starts smelling fishy. I'm out.
    Yea I was really hoping someone has seen her. Something just not right all around. But. I did text with her again. And I did bring that up.

    And she sent me a short video clip that seemed shot in real time. And she naked in her pics. One minute she in Collier next Ft Myers. I almost pulled the plug had she been in Collier. But yes. Something seems very off.

  15. #12779
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I did text with whomever it is. Seems to be a girl sent me couple face shots but something seemed off. I started to get a PO PO feel.
    She also changes her phone # almost daily. Starts smelling fishy. I'm out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape