Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 14608
-
10-16-25 19:03 #12793Senior Member

Posts: 412Edit
Edit. Whooping. Not stopping uggh.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 18:29 #12792Regular Member

Posts: 19Belle the Bombshell Link?
Anyone have a link, nothing came up in the reviews I saw.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 16:44 #12791Senior Member

Posts: 72She's real. Saw her recently. Not much to look at but very nice and delivered the headache relief to needed. I wouldn't be interested in anything more from.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
She's in a newer cape home. Rents a room. She's a value play.
-
10-16-25 16:08 #12790Senior Member

Posts: 412Holy smokes
I may pay this one extra just put a shopping on me. Bet she can.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...h/284139579993
-
10-16-25 10:15 #12789Senior Member

Posts: 108BBBJ near Andalusia?
Guys let us know any experience with this BBW. Worth it?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...p/135304379181
-
10-15-25 19:01 #12788Regular Member

Posts: 12I think the Kelly you're looking for works at the scent shoppes. The one you visited only has Latinas.
Originally Posted by BTJ1971
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 18:58 #12787Regular Member

Posts: 12Amp
Are there any AMPs that have women under 40 working?
-
10-15-25 18:04 #12786Senior Member

Posts: 30Kelly
Trying to catch the correct Kelly. When drilling into STG, this Kelly will cause you to land at an AMP in a business condo area. Nice folks, but once I arrived and asked about my appointment with Kelly, they had no clue about a Kelly. They did however have suitable alternatives.
Can anyone provide a bit more clarity?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...k/866085225693
-
10-15-25 16:44 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 106Old and tired
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...x/332849905517
Extremely nice lady but the body has seen better days. Not as bad as " garden of Eden", which is no garden at all, but passed her good years. I will pass big time on both. Just my opinion.
-
10-15-25 16:40 #12784Senior Member

Posts: 106Cute but big
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/623262238025
She is a cute girl but bigger than pics. If you ok with that I recommend. Low budget inn in NFM.
-
10-15-25 11:20 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 195Link
Link please.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 10:16 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 910Pot hole
When visiting Kelli with and (I) watch out for the first pot hole entering the resort area. I have seen smaller in Vietnam believe me. Thank God great blow job, and the pussy is so tight she has lube on hand for the fun. This girl needs a better place to entertain and she would do a lot better. As some of you know already, and those of you who don't. Do drop in it is well worth the bang for the buck you will be spending. Ciao mongers.
-
10-14-25 14:40 #12781Senior Member

Posts: 412Awwwww
Now that's A good little girl.
-
10-14-25 13:50 #12780Senior Member

Posts: 412Strange
Yea I was really hoping someone has seen her. Something just not right all around. But. I did text with her again. And I did bring that up.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
And she sent me a short video clip that seemed shot in real time. And she naked in her pics. One minute she in Collier next Ft Myers. I almost pulled the plug had she been in Collier. But yes. Something seems very off.
-
10-14-25 11:46 #12779Senior Member

Posts: 875She also changes her phone # almost daily. Starts smelling fishy. I'm out.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






