Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 14634
-
10-19-25 00:11 #12804Regular Member

Posts: 20I'm visiting for the next week and would love to find this Latin spa. Any info would be helpful.
Originally Posted by LowHangers55
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 22:09 #12803Senior Member

Posts: 61Latina spa
After seeing chat about the Latina only spot in Fm I was tempted to try it out. Wasn't exceptional, but solid performance. I'd repeat if in need of a last min decision. Standard fee plus a blue bill for fse.
Originally Posted by Shadowdoge
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 16:28 #12802Senior Member

Posts: 71Sarah
She is a short Cuban girl working out of a spa. I saw her a couple of times. She was a good time. I would say try her out. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Tim1101
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 16:15 #12801Senior Member

Posts: 425O yes
Rayne. Yes that's it. And O yes. Nykee. She did mention something about her. Falling out or some shit who the fuck knows. I just know she was. Is. A good fuck.
Originally Posted by PDuffy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 21:59 #12800Regular Member

Posts: 6Gtg
I've know her for awhile. She was a UTR until she joined up with Nykee, Beth. She contacted me when she went pro but I haven't pulled the trigger. I've tried to contact her via our old channel but no response. She has lost quite a bit of weight and looks good. She now goes by Rayne.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 16:04 #12799Senior Member

Posts: 425Gtg
IV seen her a few times. Have posted a review but I didn't add A name. I really don't know etc her name is. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jpop23
[View Original Post]
She young. Like. 21. IV done couple QV. I recommend.
-
10-17-25 11:02 #12798Senior Member

Posts: 108BBW BBBJ in NE Cape
Thanks Lefty, I took courage and went to see her. She's just like you described, had fun with the BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Lefty26
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 01:04 #12797Regular Member

Posts: 12Sarah
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/2908525
Anyone gone to see her?
-
10-16-25 23:45 #12796Regular Member

Posts: 17Might have fun
https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...-/313351321535
Trying searching forum no info on her.
-
10-16-25 19:11 #12795Senior Member

Posts: 337Kelli
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...t/837052779514
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
She's 62. Saw her once, won't repeat. Very mechanical for my tastes.
-
10-16-25 19:03 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 425Edit
Edit. Whooping. Not stopping uggh.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 18:29 #12793Regular Member

Posts: 19Belle the Bombshell Link?
Anyone have a link, nothing came up in the reviews I saw.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 16:44 #12792Senior Member

Posts: 72She's real. Saw her recently. Not much to look at but very nice and delivered the headache relief to needed. I wouldn't be interested in anything more from.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
She's in a newer cape home. Rents a room. She's a value play.
-
10-16-25 16:08 #12791Senior Member

Posts: 425Holy smokes
I may pay this one extra just put a shopping on me. Bet she can.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...h/284139579993
-
10-16-25 10:15 #12790Senior Member

Posts: 108BBBJ near Andalusia?
Guys let us know any experience with this BBW. Worth it?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...p/135304379181









Reply With Quote






